[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• I think Player's under-the-hood changes have broken addons using defaultVolume

Yeap. I will fix it.

Em.... Try to use correct device for charging items. NanoChest > MFE, GraviChest > MFSU.

• thanks, SeNtiMel! i my view is this true, if charged internal a MFSU,
    the original chargepad mod differs only packet size with chargepad-tier.
    Implication of your answer says this is different in IC2 implementation? Than I go back to IC2 Mantis...

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• Here's tha zh_CN.lang file for GS 2.0.1 ! GS is such a good mod ! Keep going!

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 2.0.3
    + Fixed audio channel in Advanced Jetpack (AdvancedNanoChest). (Minecraft crash, when press SPACE).
    + Added new multifunction item - Relocator, which allow to teleport players, animal, mobs between dimensions !
    Use IC EXP >= 2-2.2.645

Usage this item:
    Relocator has 3 modes of work: Personal, Translocator and Portal. (Change mode by press "IC MODE" key + right mouse click).
    Personal mode:
    In this mode you can teleport yourself between teleport points in relocator memory. Each device can contains 10 teleport points in memory !
    For add new point in memory you must press "SNEAK" key + right mouse click. For choose teleport point in memory - right mouse click.
    Energy consumption is: 1 000 000 eu for tp within dimension, 1 500 000 eu for tp between dimensions.
    Translocator mode:
    In this mode relocator shoot energy blob, which allow teleport any Entity (player, mobs, animals) in default teleport point. For set default teleport point you must press "SNEAK" key + right mouse click.
    You can't add new teleport points in this mode. For shoot energy blob you must make right mouse click. Energy consumption is: 2 000 000 eu per shoot.
    Portal mode:
    In this mode relocator shoot energy blob, which create portal between default teleport point and current point. Portal live time = 30 sec. You can use it with yours friends for teleport between points ! For set default teleport point you must press "SNEAK" key + right mouse click. You can't add new teleport points in this mode. Energy consumption is: 2 500 000 eu per shoot.
    Some convient things:
    In Relocatator main menu you can check coordinates and "Hotkey" of needed point by press "SNEAK" and moseover on it. Every point have "HOTKEY" - 1..9 (key 0 - is 10). You can press hotkey in menu for quick choose needed point !
    This device is fully configurable. You can set new energy consumption and disable some modes in config file !

Some screenshots:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english 8)

• Hi Sentinel,

In the update, did you happen to fix the crash with the new IC2 Exp? Just checking before I pop them both in together!

Thanks!

• Official Post

Ooh, fancy new things ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• sure……here's the zh_CN.lang for 2.0.3……

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• I am having trouble turning on the portable recharger mode for the ultimate lappack. I think it used to be: hold down left shift, hold down mode key and right click. Has it changed?

Also I cannot set the vajra to silk touch. Any help would be appreciated!

• I am having trouble turning on the portable recharger mode for the ultimate lappack. I think it used to be: hold down left shift, hold down mode key and right click. Has it changed?

Also I cannot set the vajra to silk touch. Any help would be appreciated!

I not change it. All work fine. Check yours keys config. Press "IC MODE KEY" and make right mouse click, when item is shifted in hand.

• GregTech SHALL rule the world !