[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Holy sweet Jesus those armor parts are expensive as piss.. O.O

Looks like something that I would actually have left to invest my energy into. Definitely going to try this out once I have the chance too, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Holy sweet Jesus those armor parts are expensive as piss.. O.O

Looks like something that I would actually have left to invest my energy into. Definitely going to try this out once I have the chance too, lol...

Yes, they are expensive, but the UltimateLappack and GraviChestArmor is well worth it.

To those having problems, try spawning in the components then building the gear from there. It worked for me in the spotlight I just did.

• I have crafted it one time and one time I have added this in my inventory. I dont know but I cant fly with this. The Engine is on (green text in chat say this to me) but with double jump it doesnt work on both SSP / SMP.

What did I wrong?

• I have crafted it one time and one time I have added this in my inventory. I dont know but I cant fly with this. The Engine is on (green text in chat say this to me) but with double jump it doesnt work on both SSP / SMP.

I have this problem too :cursing:
    For author only (another language):

• Nice mod :). I had trouble installing it though.. no matter how I would name it (mod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zzzzmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip), it would always load before IC2 had a chance to load and register its items, causing this error in recipe registration:

Adding this to mod_GraviSuite fixed it:

Code
    public String getPriorities() {
            return "required-after:mod_IC2";
        }
  • SWEET! flight ring in IC2 form!

one problem. I use Magiclauncher and it didn't like the fact that your mod has to be in the mods folder. it cant be in a separated folder. small issue, more annoying then anything else.

• Nice mod :). I had trouble installing it though.. no matter how I would name it (mod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zzzzmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip), it would always load before IC2 had a chance to load and register its items, causing this error in recipe registration:

Code
    public String getPriorities() {
            return "required-after:mod_IC2";
        }

I forget add this string to bukkit port :) I will add soon.

• I have this problem too :cursing:
    For author only (another language):

Very strange, i try to find this problem. In creative mode fly is ok ?

(another language)

• Awesome addon! I really like it but does it have config file ? Because it apparently did not create any in my config folder in minecraft. It could also use some more options in config file, such as maxCharge and transferLimit, so server owners can adjust them to what they like. :thumbup:

• Awesome addon! I really like it but does it have config file ? Because it apparently did not create any in my config folder in minecraft. It could also use some more options in config file, such as maxCharge and transferLimit, so server owners can adjust them to what they like. :thumbup:

It's have config file in "Config folder" - GraviSuite.cfg. It's normaly create if you use default launcher. You can change ID of items. Maybe in new version i will add other options in config.

• In creative or with EE Swiftwolfsring can I fly, but not with your armor :/ maybe incompactible? I think I will test it.
    And there is no configfile in .minecraft/config/ :/

• Official Post

Wow, this is something I really wanted, but sadly I can't use this addon yet, because all the other addons I use aren't updated to 1.9.7 yet :(. But this is just a GREAT addon!

And maybe an idea for another backpack, how about something nuclear? :D

Recipe:

:MFS-Unit: :Advanced Machine: :MFS-Unit:

:Reactor: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Reactor:

:MFS-Unit: :HV-Transformer: :MFS-Unit:

It works basically as an nuclear reactor where you put in uranium cells and coolants, but it works also just like an MFSU, where you can charge and recharge items, lapotrons and stuff. It has a maximum storage of 50m EU and it recharges electrical items just like a batpack.

• This mod is incompactible with Equivalent Exchange! I delete EE file from mod folder to test it without EE and now it works great. But why is it incompactible?

• No Itemconflict, No errors in the log, but if both installed, you cant fly with GraviSuite

Maybe both mods uses double jump for flying ?

• No Itemconflict, No errors in the log, but if both installed, you cant fly with GraviSuite

Maybe both mods uses double jump for flying ?

I think, what EE blocked standart fly mehanizm with internal procedure. EE scaning to FLY and disable it, if it's another that CREATIVE or EE item. It's bad practice. But i can't change EE code.
    My addon used standart functions to enable fly.

I scan EE source code and found this functions: private void doFlightCheck(List players, xd world). This functions check flight status every Tick and all my assumptions proved to be true.

• For author only (another language):

• Just as a note to you SeNtiMeL, if you would like, I am willing to do "update videos" when you add new content to this addon.

• I love the lappack idea but I do not like the armor part I think that might be going a bit over bored for my pvp/pve server. Is there anyway you can consider in the future letting us add 0 value to disable certain features? I don't mind lots of power storage but right now we been disabling all chest pieces because their so hard to kill people in.

Thanks for the bukkit port also!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This addon looks beast! :thumbup:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.