[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Is there a way to use this despite EE? Maybe somehow disable EE flying stuff, so I can use this one?

Also, is there a config for armor absorbtion? We don't use quantum chest on our server because it's OP. This one looks very neat, but it behaves like quantum (god mode).

• Is there a way to use this despite EE? Maybe somehow disable EE flying stuff, so I can use this one?

Also, is there a config for armor absorbtion? We don't use quantum chest on our server because it's OP. This one looks very neat, but it behaves like quantum (god mode).

EE override standart fly procedure. You can use my suite only with EE ring in hotbar. And sorry absorbation value is default as standart quantum chest and not changeble. Very strange desicion not use quantum armor from IC, because Red Mater armor in EE is same. And EE great mod, but a bit cheat :)

• We have Quantum, RM, RM+ and DM disabled. Also we don't use EMC stuff (transmutation tablet, collectors, condensers) so It's nearly impossible to get enough items for RM armor.

Having EE ring in hotbar kinda defeats the purpose of this suit. In which class is that flight prevention? I might try to disable it :)

• We have Quantum, RM, RM+ and DM disabled. Also we don't use EMC stuff (transmutation tablet, collectors, condensers) so It's nearly impossible to get enough items for RM armor.

Having EE ring in hotbar kinda defeats the purpose of this suit. In which class is that flight prevention? I might try to disable it :)

That's not the only purpose. It recharges your tools, gives protection and it can be used as a super battery that (dis)charges within 25 seconds. Yeah it sucks that EE disables flight for other mods, but I can live with it using a Ring of Arcana.

I'm using EE, if i just wanted to use the ultimate lappack, would i be able to do so?

Yes.

• I did not read the full thread, so I am very sorry if this has be asked before, but can you add a nano version of the grav pack, nano Armour values, reg lap pack storage, 15m or so flight time. That way a server could get all the utility this adds, without having to allow quantum armor.

• I did not read the full thread, so I am very sorry if this has be asked before, but can you add a nano version of the grav pack, nano Armour values, reg lap pack storage, 15m or so flight time. That way a server could get all the utility this adds, without having to allow quantum armor.

Sound interesting. But regular lappack would be very weak for that engine. Ultimate lappack can provide power for 20min of flight and regular lappack stores 33x less energy, which would mean that you can fly for about half a minute, which is next to useless.

It would be cool though to have Ultimate Jetpack. It would combine gravity engine and ultimate lappack, but not Quantum. Maybe because of that it would also last longer? (To add some bonuses to servers that allow quantum).

• ULP would be fine, I just suggested a regular one to make it clearly a step down for people that keep quantum in, but yah 33x less flight time is kinda useless.

• Great mod, thanks bro ;)

Google translator...

But what about a super-ultra-helmet with embedded solar panel which generates 512 EU/t to charge other parts of the SuperUltra Suit.

For author only (another language):

• +1 for the super ultra helmet idea. You could have it use a HV solar panel in the recipe or something. That would allow the suite to last much longer because it already drains pretty fast.

• +1 for the super ultra helmet idea. You could have it use a HV solar panel in the recipe or something. That would allow the suite to last much longer because it already drains pretty fast.

Would be kinda silly for it to be dependent on another mod tho ^^
    But the idea of the helmet sounds awesome :)