[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• FOUND BUG: If you take an uncharged vajra and break 1 block with it it will become charged! The same thing applies to Advanced Diamond Drill
    Strange, but this bug sometimes happens, sometimes not. If it happens, IC^2 items behave the same way, so it is bug of IC^2.

• FOUND BUG: If you take an uncharged vajra and break 1 block with it it will become charged! The same thing applies to Advanced Diamond Drill
    Strange, but this bug sometimes happens, sometimes not. If it happens, IC^2 items behave the same way, so it is bug of IC^2.

It's not a bug, if you wearing GraviSuite, BatBox, Lappack, etc all tools will be recharged after use.

• Unlike the Quantum Armor it does not fully protect you from Nuclear Explosions and their after effects. Is that intentional, cause it kind of bugs me?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• this is a glitch in the feed the beast modpack, but when you mine any twilight forest mod specific blocks, like maze stone, with an empty vajra, it breaks like a normal tool.

is a vajra ment to be called vajra, or varja, or is the varja core ment to be vajra core?

sorry if i have wasted your time.

• Hey Guys.

We are in charge of a FTB-Server and our users love the Gravy Chest Plate.
    But only one Problem. If we have more than four User at the same moment using it and render new chunks with boost, than our server nearly crashes because it can't render fast enough. The consequence is, that out TPS are at nearly 4.0. Thats terrible. (And the server is not bad: dedicated Server, Intel i7 2600k, 32GB RAM)

Here my question:

Is it possible to switch the boost at flight of?
    I have read all configs, but I didn't found any option to do that.
    If there ist no way we have to take it out, but we don't want to keep it for our users.

Thanks in advance of an (maybe) helpfull answern. :)

BTW:
    Sorry for my english. I am danish and living in Germany. So my english is not the very best, but i hope I could discribe my problem without hurting your eyes. ;) :P

P.S.
    Rendering per se is not the problem. It's the speed they can render with boost. So I just need to take down the boost

"It's a lie, that video games affect kids.
    If Pac-Man had done that, we would now wander through dark rooms, eating pills and listening to electronic music."
    Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

• this is a glitch in the feed the beast modpack, but when you mine any twilight forest mod specific blocks, like maze stone, with an empty vajra, it breaks like a normal tool.

is a vajra ment to be called vajra, or varja, or is the varja core ment to be vajra core?

Same happens with drills.

• Im Playing the DW20 modpack part of FTB and iv hit a point where iv got everything but a Ultimate Solar Helmet but as DW20 is uesing compact solars i can get it. Can you plaeas add a config option or crafting recipie that switches the Ultimate Hybrid Solar with The VH solar. It would make quite a lot of scence aswell.

Sory for incorect speling if there is any.

• Im Playing the DW20 modpack part of FTB and iv hit a point where iv got everything but a Ultimate Solar Helmet but as DW20 is uesing compact solars i can get it. Can you plaeas add a config option or crafting recipie that switches the Ultimate Hybrid Solar with The VH solar. It would make quite a lot of scence aswell.

Sory for incorect speling if there is any.

try reading, this has been posted many times already.

• Sorry for Russian, but my English is quiet bad and author is from Moscow, so... :rolleyes:
    In 2 words, I suggest 3-in-1 tool, recipe can be more expensive.

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• Yes, it would be nice, if Sentimel adds it, because now a lot of tools thats overflow inventory. This is no good.

And, Sentimel. What about vajra? I sent you PM with bug (or no?). Pls, read it. Now it destroys several blocks in one click (like an enchanted pickaxe). In earlier versions it worked correctly.

• Given you have all the resources for it, and you focus entirely on crafting it,
    what is the average time required to craft the GraviChestPlate?

I took 25 minutes. How good or bad is that time?

• Hello! I am requesting permission to use your mod in the Private modpack for Solar Realms!
    We will provide links to this thread, and credit will go to you.

Many Regards, Captainscar

I'm one of the Admins on the Australian Hosted Modded Minecraft server known as solar-realms, you can check us out here
    You can also check out my builds here If you want help with a spawn on a server, you can send me a PM!

• hey sentimel, what do you reckon about a pair of leggings or boots that teleport you to wherever your cursor is pointing?

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• hey sentimel, what do you reckon about a pair of leggings or boots that teleport you to wherever your cursor is pointing?

I like that idea... so you could have full upgraded quantum suit.

ultimate solar helm
    gravi chestplate
    some form of new leggings
    teleportation boots

• I know this has been suggested many times before, but please add modes to the vajra. Some of my suggestions:
    Passive/always active wrench mode
    Passive/always active hoe mode
    Silk touch mode
    selective mining (will only mine certain materials or not others, can be specified in a gui)
    slower mining mode ( you can decide how fast it mines blocks, so that in certain modes, it mines as fast as a wooden pick, stone, iron, ect so that you can use it for house decor without destroying the entire house)