[1.2.5] Christcraft [CLOSED]

• [/color]EDIT: All of the info below is invalid, as i am closing the server. I have decied i dont have the time nor the money to keep hosting the server. It has been a great ride, and i love all you guys who ever joined my server <3 On Dec. 16, the server will go offline, but until then, it will still be up.

Admin, plz dont delete this thread, just unsticky it.

Christcraft
    The first Christian server! (You dont have to be a Christian to join)
    The reason we call this a Christian server is because all the rules and decisions of the Admins are made with regard to biblical standards.

Our goal is too create a community where Minecraftian Steves can build great things with each other and have no fear of griefing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To aid in the "fun factor" of this server, a number of mods have been included!
    Here is the list of awesome mods and their equally aweomse creators:
    Industrial Craft, by Alblaka and his team Ic2 forums
    Redpower, by Eloraam Minecraft forums
    Buildcraft, by SpaceToad Buildcraft website
    Equivilent Exchange, by x3n0ph0b3 and Pahimar Minecraft forums (Energy collecors, relays, condensers, and transmutation are disabled due to being over-powered on SMP)
    Forestry, by SirSengir Forestry wiki
    Iron Chests, by cpw Minecraft forums
    And last, but not least:
    Wireless Redstone (CBE) and NEI, by ChickenBones Minecraft forums

Serveral addons for Ic2 are also included:
    Ic2-BC crossover by silentdeth Ic2 forums
    Nuclear Control, by Shedar Ic2 forums
    Adv. Machines by, AtomicStryker Ic2 forums
    and Adv Solar Panels, by SeNtiMeL Ic2 forums

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A modpack with these mods can be dowloaded here
    Heres the IP:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also serveral bukkit plugins such as;
    Core Protect
    LWC
    Precious Stones
    Lapis Portals
    and many more!

If you have anything you would like to say, please comment!

We also have a forum:
    http://christcraft.enjin.com/

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Edited 44 times, last by kevindude ().

• Official Post

All the rules and decisions of the Admins are made with regard to biblical standards.

So if two People are thinking, that a Diamondblock is theirs, then you go and saw that Diamondblock into two Pieces? :D

But there are four things:
    1. I'm Atheist, so i just dont join a Christ-server.
    2. Grief-Free? Boring! My Securitysystems would be useless.
    3. You misspelled Eloraam, you have to go to your Hell for that!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    4. And finally, look at my actual Signature, lol.

• So if two People are thinking, that a Diamondblock is theirs, then you go and saw that Diamondblock into two Pieces? :D

But there are four things:
    1. I'm Atheist, so i just dont join a Christ-server.
    2. Grief-Free? Boring! My Securitysystems would be useless.
    3. You misspelled Eloraam, you have to go to your Hell for that!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    4. And finally, look at my actual Signature, lol.

About the diamond block, LOL at least youve heard one bible story! (we have redpower so its possible :P ) Acutally, i would look at the log and give it to who it belonged to because the 7th commandment is do not steal. (Thats what i mean by going by the bible)
    1. If you dont want anyone to talk to you about it, we respect your views. You dont have to be a Christian to join
    2. Your are entitled to your opinion regard what type of server you play, I think that griefing servers are fun for about 5min
    3. thank you for telling me. fixed. (i am really mad at myself, i love redpower!)
    4. FINALY!! YAY GREG DID IT!! (You are my favorite non-dev on the forum so im glad you did that)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• what enjin package do you guys use?

for now, just the default one.

Edited once, last by kevindude ().

• Your modlist says that Transmuting and Collecting of Energy is diabled, so what is the use of the mod?

As someone once said, EE is only overpowered if you use it that way (which coincidentally is how like 90% of people use it), so I would assume that it is still in for the other neat things it can add to the game for people sufficiently advanced in the way of UU-Matter

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Ok, I understand that, and it's actually a good idea. I was wondering if you were considering adding MystCraft, so that people could have there own dimensions and not have to mine the (Place other then Heavan) out of the Overworld.

• As someone once said, EE is only overpowered if you use it that way (which coincidentally is how like 90% of people use it), so I would assume that it is still in for the other neat things it can add to the game for people sufficiently advanced in the way of UU-Matter

Yes, currently the only reason we have it is for alc chests, alc bags, repair talsmin, a few rings and the dm tools

Ok, I understand that, and it's actually a good idea. I was wondering if you were considering adding MystCraft, so that people could have there own dimensions and not have to mine the (Place other then Heavan) out of the Overworld.

When i update to 1.3, the mod pack is going to change. I am planing on adding mystcraft, tubestuff, (and because buildcraft 3 will ne SMP) logistics pipes, railcraft, and i will remove EE (Cause alot of people keep bugging me, "Y U BAN THE TABELT!!") unless EE3 is really really cool (And less OP).

• I am ready to play on the server, got the modpack installed, some of the mods are outdated, you should consider updating if possible.

I know that a few mods are outdated, but i wont update till 1.3, because its so close and i dont want to update twice that soon

• Ok, I am enjoying the server so far. However, I have been informed that the SwiftWolf's Rending Gale is only craftable by VIP's. I have also learned that you can become a VIP by paying $10 or making a video of the server that gets 100 views. Therefore, I think that perhaps you should install the Gravisuit addon, which allows flight, and is rather balenced by the amount of energy it takes to make and use it. Another option that I felt was reasonable, is that after 1 month of playing on the server, you also gain the ability to craft the Swiftwolf's Rending Gale.

My last question, are there any other items that are VIP only?

• Ok, I am enjoying the server so far. However, I have been informed that the SwiftWolf's Rending Gale is only craftable by VIP's. I have also learned that you can become a VIP by paying $10 or making a video of the server that gets 100 views. Therefore, I think that perhaps you should install the Gravisuit addon, which allows flight, and is rather balenced by the amount of energy it takes to make and use it. Another option that I felt was reasonable, is that after 1 month of playing on the server, you also gain the ability to craft the Swiftwolf's Rending Gale.

My last question, are there any other items that are VIP only?

That is incorrect. The swiftwolf cannot be crafted by anyone, but if you get the materials and give them to me, and I trust you, then I will craft it for u. This is to prevent the over-use of OP EE items. I will be adding that addon in 1.3 and when I get it, I will not alow swift wolf at all.

And, for the last question, no items are VIP only. VIP is just a reward for helping out the server by advertising, donating, etc. It includes a shiny rank by your name and lots of tele commands like /top and /back

• Ok, because Ajj, used his Mass Fab to get the materials, and was going to craft it himself, at least that was the impression he gave.

He must have not known, or maybe he is just getting the materials, and is going to give them to me later.

• The BC IC2 crossover won't work with IC2 1.97, thats why I crashed when I placed down a Petro-Chemical Generator when playing Wrenched.

I figured that out, although i would expect a 1.95 addon would be fine with 1.97, all the other addons are.