Suggestion: UUM block.

• A way to store UUM more efficiently.
    A way to increase number of UUM recipes , as you can use multiples of 4, 8 or 9 depending on block recipe.
    A way to add a purple fancy looking block.

If you want it to be more industrial, compress 4, 8 or 9 UUM in a compressor for a UUM block.
    Compress 4, 8 or 9 UUM blocks for a Super Condensed UUM block [changes color to red or blue].

• Stop write everywhere that u have 6400 windmills into 100 towers that produce TONS OF EU...
    All in this forum know that u have that eco-monster... :D

• Stop write everywhere that u have 6400 windmills into 100 towers that produce TONS OF EU...
    All in this forum know that u have that eco-monster... :D

He should probably write that into his pretty empty Signature + a Link to the Thread in the Screenshotsection. Then he doesnt has to write it in every Post.

• Agree with all, but the purple fancy Block. Its just too "strange" to place UUM.

Compress the block then throw it in the center of reinforced glass and you could have a "cased" UUM block placed in a vacuum, maybe with a tinge of light equivalent to a redstone torch.

• places uum block, uum gamma decays due to it being a manmade element, killing all around. for that matter, why are we wearing this stuff? :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

• places uum block, uum gamma decays due to it being a manmade element, killing all around. for that matter, why are we wearing this stuff? :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

gamma?, wouldn't it be alpha or beta radiation?

Nonetheless we can store UUM in item form inside our little wooden chests without anyproblem ^^.

• gamma?, wouldn't it be alpha or beta radiation?

Nonetheless we can store UUM in item form inside our little wooden chests without anyproblem ^^.

Alpha and Betaradiation are harmless, unless you touch its source. But that's only, because of its very limited range, if you touch it, then you will get large Radiationdamage.

• Alpha and Betaradiation are harmless, unless you touch its source. But that's only, because of its very limited range, if you touch it, then you will get large Radiationdamage.

Sure, but i tought about gamma radiation decaying uum, instead of alpha and beta.

Anyway, if UUM blocks has radiation (cacti block with expanded range) it would be funny to make some traps and other stuff.

• As much as I try to think of a use for UUM blocks, I can only come up with "gooey translucent block" which is probably impossible, or a jump pad for use with qSuit boots. As for the aesthetics of a pink goo glob... I don't know, maaan...

• it could be gamma, alpha, or beta, depends on the atomic mass and number. since there is no minecraftian periodic table, i chose gamma for fun

• Alpha and Betaradiation are harmless, unless you touch its source. But that's only, because of its very limited range, if you touch it, then you will get large Radiationdamage.

beta-stopped by clothes alpha-stopped by clothes gamma-giant lead and concrete plate anyone?

• Why over do it and make a storage block have special property?

A simple Storage block is all that is needed.

I already have an idea for a texture as well :P

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• it could be gamma, alpha, or beta, depends on the atomic mass and number. since there is no minecraftian periodic table, i chose gamma for fun

*cough* Minechem *cough* has that Table *cough* you can even *cough* hang it on Walls *cough*