[Suggestion] Industrial "Disassembler"

• Just like the name implies - a machine that will disassemble a block or an item down to its components.
    it could be made so that it breaks down an item down to its "raw components" or down to the components it is made of
    e.g. an extractor could be broken down to its initial components - circuit, machine block, tree taps; or if down to raw materials circuit and machine block will be grinded down as well, yielding iron, wires, redstone and wood(or sticks)
    It wont be 100% efficient of course, but it could be made upgradable.

Right now, if you make a low tear network of generators(e.g. :Water Mill: ) and machines, the only thing you can do to them, after you make smth more efficient, is recycle them for scrap or store them in a chest. I believe it will be nice to have a machine that will allow you to actually recycle some machines and salvage some of their parts for another use.
    Thank you

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• I agree. But it should have to be upgraded to disassemble higher tier items and cost more EU to disassemble them and the should be a chance of lossing components
    Good Idea though :D
    :Industrial Diamond:

• I can't say that I have ever regretted making a machine/generator, so I don't really see much use for this, would it have other uses for different things as well?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• i could see a few uses, but i agree with crafter, i wouldnt really use it. If i ever way to disaseble something, i just use redpower alloy furnace

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I dislike it because (Greg already talks about Alloy Furnace from RP) it would be unrealistic, a bit too easy and because it would be hard to avoid some exploitable bugs, especially when using more than 3 mods ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I dislike it because (Greg already talks about Alloy Furnace from RP) it would be unrealistic, a bit too easy and because it would be hard to avoid some exploitable bugs, especially when using more than 3 mods ...

I already can make iron out of tin using only RP and IC, and a few other things that I'm not allow to say.

• Or Iron from Iron-Tin Bucket ...

And the meaning of the first sentence was about things like macerator "recipes" (as Bone Meal or Blaze Powder) or compressor one (It's supposed to be secret, isn't it ?)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• i could see a few uses, but i agree with crafter, i wouldnt really use it. If i ever way to disaseble something, i just use redpower alloy furnace

the alloy furnace ccan only decraft some things, diamond stuff not included which is smart. but its kinda OP anyway, especially if u find an ender fortress. IRON SO MUCH IRON!!!! this is from experience

• Just like the name implies - a machine that will disassemble a block or an item down to its components. [...]

I think I changed threads... Wait... Nope, these actually are different threads discussing the same idea. If you're not going to use the search function, it'd be very kind of you to at least check the front page.

• I think I changed threads... Wait... Nope, these actually are different threads discussing the same idea. If you're not going to use the search function, it'd be very kind of you to at least check the front page.

What? This thread came first before the De-Crafter, I even referenced it in that thread, so it'd be very kind of you to at least check the date if that's what you are going on about

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l