[Idea] Nano Technoligy!

• Dude, Run a SEARCH before suggesting something!!! No, seriously first the infamous lightningrod now nanotech what already is on the TO-DO list. If you are going to continue suggesting stuff that was already suggested or something that has been strictly denied you can get hammered. Read the stickis on top of the page.
    And do you think the devs can implement it just like
    - lol implement nano drill java lol
    Your suggestion must be thought out well not just ,,I can haz nano tech?''
    Click this to see the first Nano technology suggestion

• Official Post

You are lucky that Alblaka is actually incredibly "Peacefull"/"Banhammerinactive", otherwise you would've gotten banned for the Lightningrod.

Sidenote: while experimenting with Minecraftcode i found out how to code said Lightningrod...

• You are lucky that Alblaka is actually incredibly "Peacefull"/"Banhammerinactive", otherwise you would've gotten banned for the Lightningrod.

Sidenote: while experimenting with Minecraftcode i found out how to code said Lightningrod...

you could release an addon to make all the lightningrod n00bs happy or you could be just plain evil and not do it so noobs keep spamming the suggestion forum for lightning rods :D

• I would code that lightning rod and released as an addon. But on the off chance a Lightning ACTUALLY happens to hit the rod, i would make it so every machine connected would automatically explode... Or the world w/e choice is good.

probbably the worst drawing ive ever made but this should illustrate the workings of a lightningrod

• Official Post

probbably the worst drawing ive ever made but this should illustrate the workings of a lightningrod

The first drawing of the rod fits perfectly to how i would code it (Ironfences over the Lightningrodblock), and the larger the amount of Ironfences and/or the larger the height of the Rod, the higher the probability to get Lightning to hit it. And then a 8192EU/t Energydischargerate.

The way i would code it wouldnt be "Lightning hits rod => Energy" it would be "Lightningrod detects Storm => Randomnessdepending on Ironfences => Produce Energy and make then Lightning hit the Top for Specialeffects". So it cant be exploited using Infernal Helmet from EE or other Lightningsources.

• As for Nano-Drill, do you know Mining Laser ? It's super efficient! juste use Fortune 2-3 Pickaxe when you find Diamond, but for the rest, you can use your Mining Laser as the amount of ores you'll lose will be very little compared to the HUGE amount you'll get by using Scatter/Horizontal+Diamond Drill/Horizontal + Short Range.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Basically, it would implement nano technoligy! New drills, chainsaws, lasers Etc... Healing technoligy! Etc... But you get the point!

Nanotechnology is better for "enchanting" (Improving already existant tools) Nanotech Laboratory

• The way i would code it wouldnt be "Lightning hits rod => Energy" it would be "Lightningrod detects Storm => Randomnessdepending on Ironfences => Produce Energy and make then Lightning hit the Top for Specialeffects". So it cant be exploited using Infernal Helmet from EE or other Lightningsources.

Wow, I'm not a coder of anything more than very basic creations, but that was exactly the way I thought about how it would be done to avoid obvious EE exploits or other such nonsense

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l