Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• Forge 3.4.9.171, industrialcraft-2-client_1.103, BC, Foresry etc.. :) see logs..

Mod conflict?

Crashlog:

• I think that all the problems associated with prescribing the default settings. Even a clean install gives the first block ID 4096, and the shift ID block, because of which are not painted textures. Or texture of the superconducting wire in a nuclear warhead. :)

PS I will try to compare the configuration files to version 0.89 ..

• as far as i remember yes it was on.
    and there is a way to survive a thermonuclear missile strike? i have tried with a couple of layers o reinforced stone but aparently it wasn't enough.

• No, no, no..! The new beta release of worse than 1.1. Yes, the bug with 4096 ID in RocketScience.cfg is fixed, but lost the last good worked textures of items, superconductor, fusion reactor, GUIs. Instead, something strange white with spots and missing all GUIs, which previously worked. Invisible blocks not changed. Much easier to correct RocketScience.cfg by hands to this:

Just backup from version 0.89 :)

Or can use:
    boosterBlockID: 4095
    warheadBlockID: 4094
    machineID: 4093

• Also when, i place any type of missile minecraft will crash and here is the error:

Then after deleting that block with mcEdit i log back into the world and blocks from other mods around it had changed to vanilla blocks.

• You can use the RS-BETA-1.1.3-Client. Attachment to my previous post. This is fixed RS-BETA-1.1.2-Client. (added some missing folders and .png files) All working properly. See screenshots. :) Remains only a bug fix with invisible textures on the some blocks. :(

PS CrazyCrafter, ask forgiveness for version changes! Made to avoid errors.

• Don't know why that started happening, I don't believe I changed anything other than server handling this version
    BTW the textures are in the download now, and I want input on weather people want SMP or working textures.

• I would like to know are you with AppleBomb? Because he and a few others started a github on continueing Rocket Science and got permission from the original creator, You should join up with them and show them the progress you made with this addon. Also I am the one who will be doing any textures for new blocks for them

• THats odd,not getting that error anymore with FML installed.

I fail... It had a history of being incompatible with CJB's mods...

But it was also incompatible with FML...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!