[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

And Bauxite-Ore only spawns in Plains and Forests.

V1.30a
    Added Titanium (Centrifugebyproduct of Bauxitedust)
    Added massive Oredictionarysupport, so in case you use NEI, Forestry, Buildcraft and Redpower together, then DON'T LOOK AT THE CIRCUITRECIPES, i assure you, you will quickly get confused, by all the diffrent possibilities for the Circuits.
    Added support for Gravisuite-Components (as soon as Sentimel updates it ofcourse)
    Added support for the Olivinecrystal and the Titaniumingot of the Advanced-Alloys-Addon.

@above: lol, you ninjaed my Update.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL you ninjaed my question about a changelog WITH A CHANGELOG!!!
    LOLOLOL

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Greg, a little question - 16 uranium dust into 1 plutonium, 4 thorium and 16 cells - isnt it a bit too cheap?
    16 uranium can be made into 128 cells..roughly 5 times more..doest quite satisfy. Plutonium is freaking hard to get
    Maybe 16 cell per itemslot?:o I dont even know, how it is called in English lol
    But that would satisfy my power-hungry needs, probably :D
    Another thing is better ore scanner (tier 3 like) that can show ores in bigger space (maybe 5x5 chunks) and a miner upgrade that would let to scan ores in 10 block radius.
    Iridium rockcutter, which is iron-diamond speed, but takes 1k per block mined.
    Another is Iridium armor, which is iron-diamond-like in density, but unbreakable and w\o any bonuses.

Actually, I wanted to share some of my thoughts: we finished nuclear and fusion energy generation (only new additions to nukegen itself can be possible or new components, lol), added really cool stuff and..
    What to do now?
    I thought, that we can go into chemistry or we could build some really strange things. I had thoughts about making a flying windmills and you already heard about my sattelite idea. A new personal dimension, random planets.. but I doubt you'd be working with dimensionalapi anytimesoon =\

omfg, I found a way to get more plutonium - UUM xD

• Official Post

Greg, a little question - 16 uranium dust into 1 plutonium, 4 thorium and 16 cells - isnt it a bit too cheap?

You get basically 24 Uraniumcells out of 16. And plutoniumcells give you 4 times more depleted Cells than the Uraniumversion. This is a Recipe to make Nonbreeder-Reactors, as many People doesnt use them.

16 uranium can be made into 128 cells..roughly 5 times more..doest quite satisfy. Plutonium is freaking hard to get

Plutonium isnt ment to replace Breederreactors. Its used for making Nukes.

Another thing is better ore scanner (tier 3 like) that can show ores in bigger space (maybe 5x5 chunks) and a miner upgrade that would let to scan ores in 10 block radius.

5x5 CHUNKS??? That's waaay too much. Also the Miner works perfectly as of now.

Iridium rockcutter, which is iron-diamond speed, but takes 1k per block mined.

Faster Rockcutter of ANY kind is denied.

Another is Iridium armor, which is iron-diamond-like in density, but unbreakable and w\o any bonuses.

Denied.

Actually, I wanted to share some of my thoughts: we finished nuclear and fusion energy generation (only new additions to nukegen itself can be possible or new components, lol), added really cool stuff and..
    What to do now?

Lol, you are faster than my updates. Try again with the nerfed Massfabrication :D

I thought, that we can go into chemistry or we could build some really strange things. I had thoughts about making a flying windmills and you already heard about my sattelite idea. A new personal dimension, random planets.. but I doubt you'd be working with dimensionalapi anytimesoon =\

Yes, not soon, but planned.

Note: I forgot to mention the new Functionality of my Charge-O-Mat. It now slowly charges your Armor if you come close to it.

• you create a new reinforce block ( Iridiumreinforced Blocks ) why dont make a new reinforced-iridium glass block (more transparent) ?, add new recipe in your Fusionreactors for made a iridum glass or create a fusionary furnace for do that :)

you think is posible create something similiar To the Interdimensional Storageunit but for liquid (only for send liquid (no storage) cross dimension for move huge amount of lava to overworld or other dimension ? (cost the 15% of (total liquid) and use X amount energy for do that ?) :S

• you create a new reinforce block ( Iridiumreinforced Blocks ) why dont make a new reinforced-iridium glass block (more transparent) ?, add new recipe in your Fusionreactors for made a iridum glass or create a fusionary furnace for do that

Reinforced Iridium glass is already denied.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hey, Greg, can you add support for all of the tier IV stuff to be compatible with the Charging Bench mod when applying transformer upgrades? Or it has to be done by Pantheis. It currently doesn't allow placement of these items in any slot.
    EDIT: In how big chunks does bauxite generate in (num of blocks in 1 vein)?
    Advanced Alloys 0.4 broke your ore dictionary thing.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 4 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Official Post

How about a Tier V / VI Antimatter Generator (Matter + Antimatter -> Pure energy) ?

Once I have suggested a solar satellite, don't know where it is now.

We need something better for wireless power transmission. Keep IDSU and add another thing like a teleport cable, which has high loss, but cheaper than IDSU.

I want my Laser turret for house defense ^^.

=)

• Its used for making Nukes.

I love it as a powersource V_V

Also the Miner works perfectly as of now.

ehem..we are making super-expensive cool nearly-endgame stuff here, IC works almost perfectly too.

It now slowly charges your Armor if you come close to it.

I love you

Stll, new 16-uraniumcell item maybe?

Once I have suggested a solar satellite, don't know where it is now.

I did that first :|

• SMP I think SSP set a nuke off wear a full quantum armor curse the hunger with milk. Do you have stink lines still? This is a gregtech bug and actually not vanilla IC... Might have been one time them but its now you :P The stink animations seem to stay on the client.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Hey, Greg, can you add support for all of the tier IV stuff to be compatible with the Charging Bench mod when applying transformer upgrades? Or it has to be done by Pantheis. It currently doesn't allow placement of these items in any slot.

The Chargingbench-Addon has to add support for Tier-IV+. That's standard IC²-behaviour

In how big chunks does bauxite generate in (num of blocks in 1 vein)?

Similar to Coalveins

Advanced Alloys 0.4 broke your ore dictionary thing.

How? I tested it with 0.4 and it worked perfectly fine, except for the fact, that that Addon itself was broken ofcourse. Note that any Circuitry of BC, Forestry, RC, IC² and in future also Redpower can be used to create my Items (Tierbased in Oredictionary), so as i said: All those BC-Gates could obstruct the View.

SMP I think SSP set a nuke off wear a full quantum armor curse the hunger with milk. Do you have stink lines still? This is a gregtech bug and actually not vanilla IC... Might have been one time them but its now you The stink animations seem to stay on the client.

Forgot to readd Clientside checks.

• you think is posible create something similiar To the Interdimensional Storageunit but for liquid (only for send liquid (no storage) cross dimension for move huge amount of lava to overworld or other dimension ? (cost the 15% of (total liquid) and use X amount energy for do that ?) :S

what do you think about that ?

• what do you think about that ?

I rather just use power but that is up to him since some liquids cost to much for a taxing cost me using power to transport it is where it should be at (EU) But this might be a little hard to do... It could be done I guess the same way he does the quantum chests I assume and just keep a value rather then actually dealing with much liquids.

• Try adding a transformer upgrade to the HV Charging bench (NEW Charging Bench Mod) and putting in the Lapotronic Energy Orb.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Thats already denied, oh moment the Quantumliquidstorage got denied not this one. For this i have to say: Denied too. Just convert anything you wanna transport to EU and then use the IDSU.

Some people have like far and I mean far distance farms and such for diff type of things. Downside is using BC to do long distance transportation fails the only mod that works well would be railcraft but most server admins can't afford doing that because plays abuse chunkloading blocks for personal gain on say HV solar factory =P

• Thumbs up for lazers, they can never be bad things. The teleport cable seems a little op. I think perhaps there could be some pathfinding logic that finds what the minimum number of cables to reach from 1 end of the teleport cable to the other would be. Then, using the EU loss of EV cable, it would automatically lose that much eu. I don't actually know what the loss would be. This turns into a ease of use thing. An even better balence idea would be as follows. Once the pathfinding algorithim is done calculating, you have to open the GUI and it tells you how many EV cables you have to put in. Up to a maximum of 9 stacks of cable, to prevent super long range, screw lapatrons kind of usage. If you remove those cables, it stops teleporting power.