Now that I'm starting to get deeper into GregTech I got some ideas and suggestions that I like to see and enjoy myself:
Please note this is just large dumbass list I love thinking and coming up with and no way a demand BESIDES FIX MY BOOTS LMAO <3 list and I just love this mod and you seem to have some visions like I do with a radar and satellite network system omfg I wish I could nap for a couple of months haha.
- Rubber Boots/Hazmat suit and etc seem to have some nasty ugly ass bugs right now. Causing 90% of my population to cheat with it. Please consider adding a crafting recipe disable option and maybe for quantum boots something new for the rubber boots part of it since you need them for crafting. Also you ever considered saving time rather letting us ask you for lists of lists of items to disable instead add a small bit more code and let us add item id's to actually block the recipe.. This might even be further expanded to not only be used with IC mods but other mods? This would be pretty impressive.
- Way to feed just uranium into a certain reactor slot. Not sure if this is even possible without a class edit now. I don't like caustic reactors myself but I do feel 2 hours and 40min is just to short of a period of time to refill it and I mean heck I got tons of uranium and I think the components were expensive enough to start with and TBH this is not really a renewable energy something you actually go and get not like solar panels. This is what kills reactors for 99% of my players when they can just go and make solar panels instead and etc.
- Charge-O-Mat I love this machine but it has a few annoying flaws and some not as bad as others and maybe some code limitations. Charging QSuit feels slower then charging a 10mil lappack. I wish the suit charge a bit faster mainly after charging my boots about 20 times a day I just started hating it. MAJOR ISSUE: Nah this is something that might be able to be done.. But shift click on armors tries to insert into the free armor slot first before their hotbar/bag. This way you can shift it off and shift it on within the charging interface. Unless you figure way to charge it without taking it off hehe.
- I hate the teleport system in a way. its a bit taxing and annoying as hell. I have never felt this was balanced nor will I ever think it could be balanced. But one thing I would love is a item to bind you to maybe a special pad that uses a lot of energy to get back home sort of like a remote teleport system. Maybe something that links to your 1bil EU storage? I think that is really all I want to see as I like taking long adventure trips but its more of a pain in the ass at the end of the day when you just realize you just gotta walk and load more chunks for the next 5 hours to run back home.... OR just throw all your items into something like the ender chest and just kill yourself like most end up doing. So why not have a cool way to get back home in style
- You doing requests for other mods but with IC in Mind? Electric Scoop for forestry hehe.
- Automated Mining how have you always been with that? I mean Miners are a bit annoying and I don't want life to be to easy but how taxing is it to run 16 or 32 miners at once vs 1-4 Bigger sized miners. Id love almost a new kind of mining system for automated mining that costs a lot still but does a bigger area. I would say rather then powering up with about 300k power you use more like 5million or more depending how big your willing to go and use the lap crystals for power source.
I'm a bit against automation maybe not as much as you but you seen how I see things as legit and such but maybe the new miner is a teleport ore system rather then a ugly laggy mining rod. This way it cuts down on more cobble and extra resources to be thrown in recyclers but also cuts down on lag and would help my server a lot omg I think that is kind of cool a teleport miner not one that the miner moves but I mean it teleports the ores in a radius and scans layer by layer in a certain radius lol.
- Ability to disable some mining laser mods like scatter. Server admins would die for this for sure.
- Upgraded Tools, Yeah there is a mod now but I don't like 99% of the mods since they don't use such great indepth crafting and consider long term and or no life gamers into their calculations. I would love to be able to get some tools that are slightly faster even only by a bit but the big key might offer more storage for example not 10k but 1000k? Really just more mobile system and nothing to fancy.
- I'm not sure how to even bring this up but the reason I like having say 20 MFSU's was because I enjoyed being able to send out 512x20 packets if I needed or wanted to. With the adjustable energy storage and the interdimensional you can only change the output power but really is only useful for x4 512 packets I guess if you use a HV? I rather if it was possible to have a custom packet sending out if that can even be done without lag for both machines.
- Boots you tried fixing this and you FAILED Damn you bastard blaming me haha. Is there no simple way just to block out the power consumption on just fall damage related to the boots or rather yet maybe make quantum boots just absorb all fall damage period like disabling it while their on to prevent the massive energy drain? Not a programmer just trying to take a shot at it.
- Gravitation Suite is out.. Special Suit gogogo and was that not suppose to be out this weekend :P? Sorry not asking for release date more checking up on it. Also features I love to see of course is the flying speed maybe of a normal jetpack and then boost speed is almost the movement speed of a quantum legs draining a lot of power and I would love tools to drain from the chest since the chest takes the least damage I find. Also for the flight mode why not consider doing it creative style flying at least for the landing / take off. I think that the feeling of the double jump was a great feeling.
- Ever considered doing liquid storage not sure what the highest number you can fire with but Id love to be able to store lava/fuel/everything in their own block but literately their own block. I love though Railcraft new iron tanks but I'm still always wanted more of a special storage system like the quantum chest.
I could do this all night but it's already morning now 4am