[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• MUST UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE CANT RESIST

How much time are you spending on this xd. So many updates.

Not enough time! we are not even at version 50 and its already Tuesday! WTF!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'm not spending so much time on this. But its only because of my insane Codingspeed. Also the often happening updates are only happening, when i need Betatests, and since i have no Betatesters, well, you know who gets it.

Beta testers are not really needed. Edit your main post and have something like Recommended Build: And then None Recommended Builds. I also suggest you use something like dropbox and start frigian labeling the links with the version in it hehe :)

• Official Post

My bug is using percentage = value*100/maxValue, with integer vars. Integer overflows on value*100 step;

Guess how ElectricItem does its calculation. percentage = value*100/maxvalue, but with Shorttype-variables. Overflow comes when using 10000 as maxdamage like me.

V1.16a
    Fixed a few Graphical lags
    Added Superconductorwire with 0% loss and over 2Billion maximum EU/t.
    Added Endstonebased Recipe for the Centrifuge, so go to the End and mine out all these white Stones for more efficient Fusionenergy and Wolfram!

• Guess how ElectricItem does its calculation. percentage = value*100/maxvalue, but with Shorttype-variables. Overflow comes when using 10000 as maxdamage like me.

V1.16a
    Fixed a few Graphical lags
    Added Superconductorwire with 0% loss and over 2Billion maximum EU/t.
    Added Endstonebased Recipe for the Centrifuge, so go to the End and mine out all these white Stones for more efficient Fusionenergy and Wolfram!

HAHA I don't dare check out the cost of the cable but I bet its badass hehe :)

• I dont know what the Tesla Staff should do (I think it was a Quantum Chest killer?) But could you make it like a "does 50% more dmg like Nano Saber to Mobs" Staff? :)

• I dont know what the Tesla Staff should do (I think it was a Quantum Chest killer?) But could you make it like a "does 50% more dmg like Nano Saber to Mobs" Staff? :)

I think the point of it is a SMP Nerf Bat and nothing related to making life easier!

• I think the point of it is a SMP Nerf Bat and nothing related to making life easier!

Then maybe a Quantum Saber? :D does 50% more dmg, can destroy Quantum Armor like Nano Saber with Nano Suit and you need a Tesla Staff in the Crafting Recipe. Maybe needs 10.000 EU per Hit or something like that :P
    Quantum Drill and Quantum Saw would be nice too :P ^^

EDIT: Your Cables looks awesomeeeeeeeeeee! > http://imgur.com/5nqZx

• Then maybe a Quantum Saber? :D does 50% more dmg, can destroy Quantum Armor like Nano Saber with Nano Suit and you need a Tesla Staff in the Crafting Recipe. Maybe needs 10.000 EU per Hit or something like that :P
    Quantum Drill and Quantum Saw would be nice too :P ^^

EDIT: Your Cables looks awesomeeeeeeeeeee! > http://imgur.com/5nqZx

Holy shit! Does the cables have any kind of animation or static?

• Official Post

Label your releases with version numbers, please :) At this rate of updating it's kinda crucial :D

There are already 3 Labels. One in the title of the Thread (which gets updated together with the Download), one in the "mcmod.info" inside the Download and one inside the Code. Also the updatingspeed goes down at the beginning of the next week, as of real Life. Not to mention that most updates were just Bugfixes, which also contained new untested Features, which then had Bugs, which then had to be fixed, which then... and so on, until i get out of Features, which i must implement.

@Teslastaff: It is, as Kane said, just a Nerfbat. The Diamonddrill already got an upgrade, due to the SMP-Turbo-Shovel-Glitch. The Chainsaw is fast enough. And the Nanosaber is already very powerfull, so i dont wanna buff that.

@Cablerendering: Its just connecting Textures (took me 2 hours to implement that correctly). Nothing laggy.

• I need some help... im trying to set up the fusion reactor, (the coils are fine), but the reactor acts sort off as a storage.

Can someone send me screenies, and sorry for my noobish-ness

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Official Post

SPLITTERCABLES!!!
    Can nobody read the frikkin OP. Why did i even write it, when nobody is reading it? [/rage]Sorry, but i had to get loud. Now i know how Rick must feel with his Nuclearreactor-Thread

Just hook up a Splittercable on the Outputside, right after the HV-Transformer and power it with Redstone, before you fill your Fusionreactor with Energy.

• SPLITTERCABLES!!!
    Can nobody read the frikkin OP. Why did i even write it, when nobody is reading it? [/rage]Sorry, but i had to get loud. Now i know how Rick must feel with his Nuclearreactor-Thread

Just hook up a Splittercable on the Outputside, right after the HV-Transformer and power it with Redstone, before you fill your Fusionreactor with Energy.

I read that and did it. Maybe because there was some wire before the splitter-cable...

EDIT: Dafuq? is there any sort of bug with IC2? my MFSU are getting powered up at random, even after i chopped off the wire!

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

Edited once, last by Viper8797 ().

• I need some help... im trying to set up the fusion reactor, (the coils are fine), but the reactor acts sort off as a storage.

Can someone send me screenies, and sorry for my noobish-ness

If the reactor is acting as "storage"... don't forget that in order for the reactor to start it has to have 40,000,000 EU stored inside of it. So the fusion reactor acting as storage is correct behavior up until the point that it reaches 40,000,000 EU. Then the fusion reactor will consume that 40,000,000 EU to begin the reaction, and it will start producing power. That new power will be stored inside the reactor if there is nothing on the outputs, or if you have a splitter cable and it's turned off.

Edit: And yes there's a known e.net bug with cables and energy and stuff like that. Removing the cable doesn't seem to affect the energy network, it still thinks it's there.

Edit 2: The 40,000,000 number is assuming you're using T-Cell and D-Cell in the reactor. I think HE3-Cell and D-Cell also require 40,000,000 but there's another combination that requires like 90,000,000 to start the reactor.

Edit 3: The easiest thing to do when trying to get the reactor going... is to not hook up anything at all to the outputs. I believe that once the reactor starts, it will direct the energy into itself until it reaches its max storage. Energy after that will be wasted. But that at least allows you a chance to get the reactor actually running, and THEN you can connect output cables/splitter cable etc.

• IM AM SUCH A NOOB

got it working now, i had 4million EU instead of the 40 millions you need... NOOB NOOB NOOB.

The MFSU problem persist tough

• Official Post

OK, i will add those nifty little "," inside my Numbers, because 40,000,000EU is easier to read than 40000000EU. And the E-net-Ghost-Bug is very common. I wonder you didnt stumble over the 100 diffrent Bugreports about it. (btw my Machines are not affected by E-net-ghosting, as i fixed that Bug for myself)

Edit: the 90,000,000EU costing Fusion is for producing Iridiumore cheaper, and doesnt give you any Energy (it even costs Energy to keep the heat up), so if you fuse Lithium and Wolfram, then dont even connect the outputs to anything, as you dont get Energy from it.