[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• By the way, recepie with 16 glowstone > 8 gold dust is a bit way too much. maybe 2 or 1 isn't such a tremendous profit.
    Fuel, huh.. if I am right, BC fuel is worth 5x50k ticks (250k MJ) which are roughly 750k eu (by Sengir) or ~620EU (by BC2IC\transformers). 3 fuelcans just don't crack it :D I thought, maybe when we centrifuge fuel with cells, we will get "fuel cells"? 12 cells for 50k eu or 10 per 70k is okay (but yes! more tin to lose! *devil laugh*)
    I was trying to make plugin for forestry mod author add biopower gen BC recepies, he said ok easy and totally forgot =_="
    by the way, lightning rod - I put my setup and made fences up to 250 height, am I just being unlucky? 2 thunderstorms passed alrready and no lightning strikes :huh:

• hm, by the way - reactorplanner is missing from cube, as well as seed analyzer - cube goes directly into centrifuge recepie mode

About reactor - outdated extra bees were causing reactor crash

• Yay! GregTech finally got the place in the Forum it deserves!

I thoght, I was imagining things xD

Greg, another thing - CF placer thinks of grass as of solid block, can you make it ignore grass?
    Another new thing is, that I used antimatter bomb from ICBM and wanted to fill crafter with dirt by using terraformer - but terraformer seems to ignore some spaces \see screenshot\ can you fix that?

• GregoriusT I have not had time to test your latest version on the 107 build that I had in the past I have not been using 106 for ages but I think your new helm code or changes might have reapplied the bad poison code crash into SMP Again.

Thanks,
    Kane

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

By the way, recepie with 16 glowstone > 8 gold dust is a bit way too much. maybe 2 or 1 isn't such a tremendous profit.
    Fuel, huh.. if I am right, BC fuel is worth 5x50k ticks (250k MJ) which are roughly 750k eu (by Sengir) or ~620EU (by BC2IC\transformers). 3 fuelcans just don't crack it :D I thought, maybe when we centrifuge fuel with cells, we will get "fuel cells"? 12 cells for 50k eu or 10 per 70k is okay (but yes! more tin to lose! *devil laugh*)
    I was trying to make plugin for forestry mod author add biopower gen BC recepies, he said ok easy and totally forgot =_="

You know that the Fuelcans are worth 100,000EU each, or? (50,000 for Soulsand) I just didnt want to make one SUPA-DUPA-MEGA-FUEL-CAN and used multiple Fuelcans.

by the way, lightning rod - I put my setup and made fences up to 250 height, am I just being unlucky? 2 thunderstorms passed alrready and no lightning strikes :huh:

Unlucky, or you obstructed it somehow. Please make a screenshot of the Lightningrod not being hit.

http://pastebin.com/ydRMAFrc

GregTech causing Helm to crash in SMP with Open Beta Version of IC.

I know, i think i fixed that for 1.24a

hm, by the way - reactorplanner is missing from cube, as well as seed analyzer - cube goes directly into centrifuge recepie mode

Cant confirm that.

About reactor - outdated extra bees were causing reactor crash

What a typical Crash. I heard that with these Bees very often

Yay! GregTech finally got the place in the Forum it deserves!

Yay!

• Extra Bee's has out of date API and is extremely buggy and recommended that no one uses it for actual stable gameplay at this time and suggest if reporting a bug you remove it before testing to confirm.

PS: Greg seems to changed his main topic and download link vanished :)

• Extra Bee's has out of date API and is extremely buggy and recommended that no one uses it for actual stable gameplay at this time and suggest if reporting a bug you remove it before testing to confirm.

It hasn't been updated in loooong time. I think, I could have fixed some bugs myself :D bees crash nei while opening their page in nei and rendering item 8797 icon, make bees colorless and lots of things

Unlucky, or you obstructed it somehow. Please make a screenshot of the Lightningrod not being hit.

• Official Post

I put a cube, than press big M in GUI, it goes into centrifuge recepies, than into fusion reactor recepies, than into descriptions. I can upload my server/client, so you can check out yourself.

*remembers Config*
    Hey there is a Configoption to disable Reactorplanner and Seedscanner, did you turn it OFF by accident?

• Its just visible for people who read the Rules, lol.

V1.24a
    Used IC² 1.107 for compiling
    Fixed QHelmet-Poison-Crash probably

LOL, I read it like 1000 times and I totally missed the spoiler inside. I was actually thinking how much of a German you were :P

EDIT 1: Just to confirm I do not crash anymore from helm issues :)

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Is it just me or did the Q-Helm and Body pieces just become tier V, while the legs and boots are still tier III

Seems i cant charge the helm and body in anything other than Charge o mat

• Not a big deal but I guess you change something diff with the damage or something prob the same but it shows a bit off with my GUI Addon:

Also its lost its enchanting colors vs the boots/pants:

How it is normally:

• *remembers Config*
    Hey there is a Configoption to disable Reactorplanner and Seedscanner, did you turn it OFF by accident?

Never did touch that, but yes, there are off. Why the hell, is what I don't know. Probably Barabashka (Russian version of Herobrine) did something.

• Yes, i switched my Electric Armor to a 0-100-System instead of a 0-27-System, just because its more precicly.

And for the Enchantmentcolors i have no Idea why it lost it, but i can take a look into that.

Also a QHelmet-HUD is planned, what means that you then will no longer need another Mod for that.

Thanks, Can you do it to the other 2 armors then too if its not to hard :) Might as well do it to all of it :)