[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• wow you do update insanly fast and are very active on these forums :)

Great work your doing here

Edit: quick question tho what is the new life of uran cells it seems they take 1 damage per minute or something and it confuses nuclear control

• You really need to create an own Wiki für this addon (or at least a big tutorial with all the recipes and uses of your machines) :)

btw: great work :D

Pal

• Why does he have to? Why can't you?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

so yeah back to uranium cells... it seems they change value roughly every 1:40 seconds.. without doing hours of clock watching and letting the cells run dry i dont know the max damage value before they deplete. if this was intentional thats cool just curious

Yes that is intended. Minecraft doesnt support Damagevalues which are much larger than 30000. I had to switch it to NBT for my Thoriumcells (50000), and as i also fixed the Uraniumcells in 1.106 (with the identical Code), its now showing it in a 0-100-Scale.

• Yes that is intended. Minecraft doesnt support Damagevalues which are much larger than 30000. I had to switch it to NBT for my Thoriumcells (50000), and as i also fixed the Uraniumcells in 1.106 (with the identical Code), its now showing it in a 0-100-Scale.

sweet :)

• Suggestion : Recipes for Centrifuge (again ^^)

Maybe more Redpower "compatibility" should be added. I mean I've Ideas for Redpower-Ressources recipes but I don't know if you think it has to be implemented, assuming it's a reserved fetaure for RP2 users.

Basalt + Macerator --> Basalt Dust
    Basalt Dust (64) + Centrifuge --> 4 Iron Dust, 4 Copper Dust, 4 Tin dust, 48 Sand.

Nikolite + Water cells (or Water Bucket, but has to be automated or longer to produce ^^) --> Hydrated Nikolite
    Hydr. Nikolite + Electrolyzer --> Electrolyzed Nikolite
    Electrolyzed Nikolite (32) + Centrifuge --> 8 Copper (it explained this Blue color and this conductivity) + 24 Redstone (+ Water if you really want it because you disabled Infinite Water ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I've always wondered

Hello, Gregorius Techneticies here. I see you obviously use Tekkit, but this Mod wont load or could even randomly causing crashes, until Kakermix asks me PERSONALLY for the inclusion of my Mod. So bug HIM for it.
    P.S. I would've corrupted all your Savefiles like SirSengir, but i didnt for Publicityreasons

How the hell do you detect tekkit?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Somehow the game thinks i use tekkit, and i can't load the mod. I would never use tekkit. http://pastebin.com/zsXRnzv0

I marked your Problem Orange. Happens also if the word Tekkit is inside the Filepath.

• I marked your Problem Orange. Happens also if the word Tekkit is inside the Filepath.

Thanks for the quick reply, can't believe i didn't think of that.

• Spoiler

2012-10-08 20:04:29 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ChargePads] Config loaded from: /home/julian/MultiMC/instances/Technical Sweetness/.minecraft/config/ChargePads.cfg
    2012-10-08 20:04:29 [INFO] [STDERR] Hello, Gregorius Techneticies here.
    I see you obviously use Tekkit, but this Mod wont load or could even randomly causing crashes, until Kakermix asks me PERSONALLY for the inclusion of my Mod. So bug HIM for it.
    P.S. I would've corrupted all your Savefiles like SirSengir, but i didnt for Publicityreasons

Lol, that's what I call an awesome Easter Egg ^^ (assuming it can be considered as an Easter Egg)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Lol, that's what I call an awesome Easter Egg ^^ (assuming it can be considered as an Easter Egg)

Easteregg? That's my Anti-Tekkit-Code. 8o

V1.25a
    Added the Playerdetector. It can detect Players in a spherical radius of 16 meters, and has three Modes: Detect the Owner only, Detect everyone else, and Detect every single Player.

Added the Playerdetector

Traps, many Traps

Greg... What are you planning? 8|

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Greg... What are you planning? 8|

To not build huge Proximitydetectors out of Redstone, Pistons and Cows. It's also usefull to let your Base detect if YOU are there, to perform Actions, which need a tiny bit of maintenance.

P.S. NEVER FORGET TO POWER THAT THING WITH AT LEAST 2.5EU/t! It has a 10000EU-Buffer but that quickly runs out.

• I don't know if its fall damage or jumping as well but they need to be nerfed on energy drain so bad lol. I run out energy about 5 times over before anything else needs charging :P

• Kane Hart:

Are you talking about Quantum/Nano Armor?
    I really liked the old energy drain of 30/40 EU.
    In 106 it's 900/1200 EU.
    In 107 it's 900/800 EU.
    (Numbers are Quantum/Nano, before Nano used more EU, in 107 it uses less)
    I totally agree with you about nerfing the EU usage.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I agree or let us have more control if possible Greg. I know you agree that the suits OPED and it is. But with these kind of drains it makes the suit useless and to much hand on maintenance God I want to shoot myself :P

• I agree or let us have more control if possible Greg. I know you agree that the suits OPED and it is. But with these kind of drains it makes the suit useless and to much hand on maintenance God I want to shoot myself :P

I'm sorry but enough is enough. EVERYONE keep saying "(item x) is to OP, it has to be nerfed" it is in my opinion that some items are OP for a reason, they are a goal to strive for and if you think it is OP, don't use it. Now granted there are some items that need to be nerfed (Xycraft Corn for example) but i belive that the Quantum suit should actually get a upgrade (customisable quantum chestplates) and not a nerf. Again, sorry Kane-Heart, there have just been to many to OP posts around the internet lately,