[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Now that I'm starting to get deeper into GregTech I got some ideas and suggestions that I like to see and enjoy myself:

Please note this is just large dumbass list I love thinking and coming up with and no way a demand BESIDES FIX MY BOOTS LMAO <3 list and I just love this mod and you seem to have some visions like I do with a radar and satellite network system omfg I wish I could nap for a couple of months haha.

- Rubber Boots/Hazmat suit and etc seem to have some nasty ugly ass bugs right now. Causing 90% of my population to cheat with it. Please consider adding a crafting recipe disable option and maybe for quantum boots something new for the rubber boots part of it since you need them for crafting. Also you ever considered saving time rather letting us ask you for lists of lists of items to disable instead add a small bit more code and let us add item id's to actually block the recipe.. This might even be further expanded to not only be used with IC mods but other mods? This would be pretty impressive.

- Way to feed just uranium into a certain reactor slot. Not sure if this is even possible without a class edit now. I don't like caustic reactors myself but I do feel 2 hours and 40min is just to short of a period of time to refill it and I mean heck I got tons of uranium and I think the components were expensive enough to start with and TBH this is not really a renewable energy something you actually go and get not like solar panels. This is what kills reactors for 99% of my players when they can just go and make solar panels instead and etc.

- Charge-O-Mat I love this machine but it has a few annoying flaws and some not as bad as others and maybe some code limitations. Charging QSuit feels slower then charging a 10mil lappack. I wish the suit charge a bit faster mainly after charging my boots about 20 times a day I just started hating it. MAJOR ISSUE: Nah this is something that might be able to be done.. But shift click on armors tries to insert into the free armor slot first before their hotbar/bag. This way you can shift it off and shift it on within the charging interface. Unless you figure way to charge it without taking it off hehe.

- I hate the teleport system in a way. its a bit taxing and annoying as hell. I have never felt this was balanced nor will I ever think it could be balanced. But one thing I would love is a item to bind you to maybe a special pad that uses a lot of energy to get back home sort of like a remote teleport system. Maybe something that links to your 1bil EU storage? I think that is really all I want to see as I like taking long adventure trips but its more of a pain in the ass at the end of the day when you just realize you just gotta walk and load more chunks for the next 5 hours to run back home.... OR just throw all your items into something like the ender chest and just kill yourself like most end up doing. So why not have a cool way to get back home in style :)

- You doing requests for other mods but with IC in Mind? Electric Scoop for forestry hehe.

- Automated Mining how have you always been with that? I mean Miners are a bit annoying and I don't want life to be to easy but how taxing is it to run 16 or 32 miners at once vs 1-4 Bigger sized miners. Id love almost a new kind of mining system for automated mining that costs a lot still but does a bigger area. I would say rather then powering up with about 300k power you use more like 5million or more depending how big your willing to go and use the lap crystals for power source.
    I'm a bit against automation maybe not as much as you but you seen how I see things as legit and such but maybe the new miner is a teleport ore system rather then a ugly laggy mining rod. This way it cuts down on more cobble and extra resources to be thrown in recyclers but also cuts down on lag and would help my server a lot omg I think that is kind of cool a teleport miner not one that the miner moves but I mean it teleports the ores in a radius and scans layer by layer in a certain radius lol.

- Ability to disable some mining laser mods like scatter. Server admins would die for this for sure.

- Upgraded Tools, Yeah there is a mod now but I don't like 99% of the mods since they don't use such great indepth crafting and consider long term and or no life gamers into their calculations. I would love to be able to get some tools that are slightly faster even only by a bit but the big key might offer more storage for example not 10k but 1000k? Really just more mobile system and nothing to fancy.

- I'm not sure how to even bring this up but the reason I like having say 20 MFSU's was because I enjoyed being able to send out 512x20 packets if I needed or wanted to. With the adjustable energy storage and the interdimensional you can only change the output power but really is only useful for x4 512 packets I guess if you use a HV? I rather if it was possible to have a custom packet sending out if that can even be done without lag for both machines.

- Boots you tried fixing this and you FAILED :P Damn you bastard blaming me haha. Is there no simple way just to block out the power consumption on just fall damage related to the boots or rather yet maybe make quantum boots just absorb all fall damage period like disabling it while their on to prevent the massive energy drain? Not a programmer just trying to take a shot at it.

- Gravitation Suite is out.. Special Suit gogogo and was that not suppose to be out this weekend :P? Sorry not asking for release date more checking up on it. Also features I love to see of course is the flying speed maybe of a normal jetpack and then boost speed is almost the movement speed of a quantum legs draining a lot of power and I would love tools to drain from the chest since the chest takes the least damage I find. Also for the flight mode why not consider doing it creative style flying at least for the landing / take off. I think that the feeling of the double jump was a great feeling.

- Ever considered doing liquid storage not sure what the highest number you can fire with but Id love to be able to store lava/fuel/everything in their own block but literately their own block. I love though Railcraft new iron tanks but I'm still always wanted more of a special storage system like the quantum chest.

I could do this all night but it's already morning now 4am :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Jesus fucking Christ... I thought all browser came with a spell check.

I needed to disable mine, just because it underlined every single nongerman Word, and then i was to lazy to switch it to english.

Cobblestone to Gravel (Railcraft) -> IC1 Clay recipe (C.R.) -> Li Cells for RE Batteries

IC1, IC1? Moment is that now out for nonbeta MC-1.3.2? And Railcrafts Rockcrusher is an exploit by itself (infinite Gold + Diamonds with Cobblegen and tons of BC-Energy)

*16 Cobblestone Extract to 1 Bauxite Dust (C.M.R) -> Bauxite to Al -> Tin replacement recipes with Al (C.R.)

Aluminium doesnt only replace Tin. In some occasions it can also replace Refined Iron. And i dont want a Cobblestone-Extractionrecipe at all, because of Cobblegens. I know that Cobble=>Sand=>Silicon is a way to use that, but Silicon is the most common Mineral of the World.

(*Cobblestone in Minecraft is highly similar to Feldspar. The Al portion of the material is electrolyized and processed to 'pull' the Al off the rocks. By doing so, it converts the material from a Si based rock, and into a very small, yet high density, ore...)

I have thought about a practical usage for Flintstone, because its completly useless (at least in that quantity).

Plus, I don't understand how having less resources is more fun... Most of my projects requires tons of materials, and I usually need tons of just about everything just to complete them all.

Less Resources? You just have to search for the perfect miningplace before starting the Game. Forest/Hills/Desert/Ocean is currently the best choice. It's just more complex to aquire these Resources. And for the Massfabnerf: Massfabrication was really OP. I have seen Soaryn walking around and barfing crates full of UUM, so i thought it should require more Effort and larger Factories to make UUM. Currently a Geogenerator next to a Massfabricator is more than enough, to produce the needed amount of Iridium.

• Official Post

- Rubber Boots/Hazmat suit and etc seem to have some nasty ugly ass bugs right now. Causing 90% of my population to cheat with it. Please consider adding a crafting recipe disable option and maybe for quantum boots something new for the rubber boots part of it since you need them for crafting. Also you ever considered saving time rather letting us ask you for lists of lists of items to disable instead add a small bit more code and let us add item id's to actually block the recipe.. This might even be further expanded to not only be used with IC mods but other mods? This would be pretty impressive.

Configwise disabling the crafting of certain items is now on the List

- Way to feed just uranium into a certain reactor slot. Not sure if this is even possible without a class edit now. I don't like caustic reactors myself but I do feel 2 hours and 40min is just to short of a period of time to refill it and I mean heck I got tons of uranium and I think the components were expensive enough to start with and TBH this is not really a renewable energy something you actually go and get not like solar panels. This is what kills reactors for 99% of my players when they can just go and make solar panels instead and etc.

You mean for refilling the Reactor automatically? Try placing a Hopper ontop of a full Nucleareactor and an advanced itemextractionpipe on the Side (for the depleted Cells), then you can refill your Uraniumcells automatically.

- Charge-O-Mat I love this machine but it has a few annoying flaws and some not as bad as others and maybe some code limitations. Charging QSuit feels slower then charging a 10mil lappack. I wish the suit charge a bit faster mainly after charging my boots about 20 times a day I just started hating it. MAJOR ISSUE: Nah this is something that might be able to be done.. But shift click on armors tries to insert into the free armor slot first before their hotbar/bag. This way you can shift it off and shift it on within the charging interface. Unless you figure way to charge it without taking it off hehe.

You know the Chargingpad Addon? Well i planned to let the Charge-O-Mat do the same, but then that Addon came out and it scheduled the Code for the Charge-O-Mat a bit, just to not overkill that Addon.

- I hate the teleport system in a way. its a bit taxing and annoying as hell. I have never felt this was balanced nor will I ever think it could be balanced. But one thing I would love is a item to bind you to maybe a special pad that uses a lot of energy to get back home sort of like a remote teleport system. Maybe something that links to your 1bil EU storage? I think that is really all I want to see as I like taking long adventure trips but its more of a pain in the ass at the end of the day when you just realize you just gotta walk and load more chunks for the next 5 hours to run back home.... OR just throw all your items into something like the ender chest and just kill yourself like most end up doing. So why not have a cool way to get back home in style :)

Teleportation gets nerfed and more complex, but not now.

- You doing requests for other mods but with IC in Mind? Electric Scoop for forestry hehe.

You mean for electrocuting the Bees? :D

- Automated Mining how have you always been with that? I mean Miners are a bit annoying and I don't want life to be to easy but how taxing is it to run 16 or 32 miners at once vs 1-4 Bigger sized miners. Id love almost a new kind of mining system for automated mining that costs a lot still but does a bigger area. I would say rather then powering up with about 300k power you use more like 5million or more depending how big your willing to go and use the lap crystals for power source.
    I'm a bit against automation maybe not as much as you but you seen how I see things as legit and such but maybe the new miner is a teleport ore system rather then a ugly laggy mining rod. This way it cuts down on more cobble and extra resources to be thrown in recyclers but also cuts down on lag and would help my server a lot omg I think that is kind of cool a teleport miner not one that the miner moves but I mean it teleports the ores in a radius and scans layer by layer in a certain radius lol.

Frame-Miners are the best Way of doing that. And dont tell me Redpower isnt out yet.

- Ability to disable some mining laser mods like scatter. Server admins would die for this for sure.

Hmm, i plan to add my own Laserblasterthingy. When i add that, then i also add the Config for the Modes.

- Upgraded Tools, Yeah there is a mod now but I don't like 99% of the mods since they don't use such great indepth crafting and consider long term and or no life gamers into their calculations. I would love to be able to get some tools that are slightly faster even only by a bit but the big key might offer more storage for example not 10k but 1000k? Really just more mobile system and nothing to fancy.

- I'm not sure how to even bring this up but the reason I like having say 20 MFSU's was because I enjoyed being able to send out 512x20 packets if I needed or wanted to. With the adjustable energy storage and the interdimensional you can only change the output power but really is only useful for x4 512 packets I guess if you use a HV? I rather if it was possible to have a custom packet sending out if that can even be done without lag for both machines.

Why do you need 20x512-Packets? I thought my new Matterfabricator can accept 8192 EU/t. You can make it working like a normal Scrap-Massfabricator by Configuring the 16666666 back to 166666.

- Boots you tried fixing this and you FAILED :P Damn you bastard blaming me haha. Is there no simple way just to block out the power consumption on just fall damage related to the boots or rather yet maybe make quantum boots just absorb all fall damage period like disabling it while their on to prevent the massive energy drain? Not a programmer just trying to take a shot at it.

Well, the IC²-KeyManager is somewhat bugged. The Code doesnt even get to the Part with the QJump.

- Gravitation Suite is out.. Special Suit gogogo and was that not suppose to be out this weekend :P? Sorry not asking for release date more checking up on it. Also features I love to see of course is the flying speed maybe of a normal jetpack and then boost speed is almost the movement speed of a quantum legs draining a lot of power and I would love tools to drain from the chest since the chest takes the least damage I find. Also for the flight mode why not consider doing it creative style flying at least for the landing / take off. I think that the feeling of the double jump was a great feeling.

I had to do your failed QBootsfix, so i didnt came to that Part. :P

- Ever considered doing liquid storage not sure what the highest number you can fire with but Id love to be able to store lava/fuel/everything in their own block but literately their own block. I love though Railcraft new iron tanks but I'm still always wanted more of a special storage system like the quantum chest.

No Liquidstorage. RC-Tanks are too awesome for doing that.

• RC Tanks are to damn amazing haha, Also thanks for the tip on the reactor. I thought and assumed that nothing could pipe in now. Also the packet thing is not as big of a deal but their might be situations like massive base defense systems and etc with say forcefield alone maxed out field could easily drain more then 4 mfsu's worth of power lol. Maybe rather then even a special mods on the current ones a new transformer with adjustable outputs haha.

Anyways keep up the good work. I can't wait for what comes next :)

• Is there a way you could implement the Olivine Crystal (and maybe some other stuff) from the Advanced Alloys mod into these recipes? It stores 10kk EU as well as the orb of energetic doomnessness.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Is there a way you could implement the Olivine Crystal (and maybe some other stuff) from the Advanced Alloys mod into these recipes? It stores 10kk EU as well as the orb of energetic doomnessness.

Oh yes, i can do that. I just download it and also the Gravisuit-Addon to make proper recipes using my Addon.

• Sweet, tigheeet :P

(psst, add a config option)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Official Post

psst, add a config option

For what? ^^

Anyways. I added support for the Olivine Crystal via Oredictionary (Yeah that broken thing works also for non-Ores). But i have some Problems with the Superconductor of the Gravisuite-Addon as it has no generic Itemname. Lets see what Sentimel does, to make an Oredictentry+Oredictrecipes or at least an Itemname to it.

Less Resources? You just have to search for the perfect miningplace before starting the Game. Forest/Hills/Desert/Ocean is currently the best choice. It's just more complex to acquire these Resources. And for the Massfabnerf: Massfabrication was really OP. I have seen Soaryn walking around and barfing crates full of UUM, so i thought it should require more Effort and larger Factories to make UUM. Currently a Geogenerator next to a Massfabricator is more than enough, to produce the needed amount of Iridium.

I dry up my mining places pretty rigorously... and I hate the holes left by BC/RP/TC2 Quarries, but I end up putting up with them in the end as well as being left with the tedious effort of cleanup later... Ironically, Nuke craters seem more natural to me when mining...

And I honestly can say that I've never really gotten into using the MassFab, so I really don't care for something like it... May also be why I don't give two flips about QSuits and such, lol...
    (So you can imagine my frustration when it comes to having tons of power, but not having resources as I'm too lazy preoccupied to fund the scrap for a MassFab...)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So, what are you going to do about the superconductor? The one from Gravisuite is too expensive, it requires 4 Ir Plates.

• Hey GregoriusT,
    I found a little bug with the quantum chest and buildcraft/krapht's logistics pipes.
    They are working correctly as far as I have tested.
    But when useing a requester pipe the amount stored in the quantum chest isn't displayed correctly.
    As long as there is <=64 blocks (in my test case cobblestone) in the chest it reads the mount correctly.
    But when storing more than a stack the requester pipe always displays 64 blocks. I think, this is because the Chest actually provides just a stack of 64 blocks in the output slot an refills its internal stack as long as the internal counter in not zero.
    Is there any way you can fix that or is it on krapht's side to fix it (probably)?

• So, what are you going to do about the superconductor? The one from Gravisuite is too expensive, it requires 4 Ir Plates.

No its not. Your making a gravsuit with it though. The 2 mods are not even ranked in the right scale of how hard it is.

• So apparently, this Addon is not registering with Custom Recipes... Well, that stinks...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

So, what are you going to do about the superconductor? The one from Gravisuite is too expensive, it requires 4 Ir Plates.

Note, that my cheaper Superconductor can then also be used in the Gravisuiterecipe.

I have almost no Idea how those Pipes work, so i cant add compatiblity for that. And yes, my Quantumchest just stores the Items as ItemID, ItemDamage and Itemcount, and then just refills everytime items get extracted..

So apparently, this Addon is not registering with Custom Recipes... Well, that stinks...

You mean the Customrecipes-Addon? I already contacted its Author about that, as i have an API for adding Recipes.

• Note, that my cheaper Superconductor can then also be used in the Gravisuiterecipe.

I have almost no Idea how those Pipes work, so i cant add compatiblity for that. And yes, my Quantumchest just stores the Items as ItemID, ItemDamage and Itemcount, and then just refills everytime items get extracted..

You mean the Customrecipes-Addon? I already contacted its Author about that, as i have an API for adding Recipes.

Logi open source if you like to check it out: https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/

They would easily take a push or pull or whatever you call it it might also have its own API and dude you have never tried it? You really should its a blast here is the build server:

http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipesMC1.3.2/

• To be honest, before i use Logipipes (which are awesome but bugged like BC), i would make a recursive Railcraft-Autocraftingsystem with Minecarts, which is even less laggy than my Redpower-Edition.

But i will take a look into it as soon as i'm Home.

that sounds fun. Yeah Railcraft its pretty darn fun :) I guess I will be sleeping for the big 1.30 if there is a such thing today :) Night! 6am omg I need to sleep more haha. My Server loves you a lot btw you been doing an amazing job I'm starting to finally get into GT on my LP Series too :)

• Hey, this add-on is great! Just got a question, do sapphires and rubies spawn in specific biomes like emerald? Or anywhere and just very low chance? Thanks!

• Hey, this add-on is great! Just got a question, do sapphires and rubies spawn in specific biomes like emerald? Or anywhere and just very low chance? Thanks!

Yeah, sapphires generate in beaches and oceans while rubies generate in deserts an deserthills biomes.

• Um..i have read this entire thread, and have yet to find any info as to the changes made from 1.29a-1.30a :S

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.