[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Sorry if it has been suggested before. Didn't read all 39 pages ;)

What about eletrical driven chunkloaders? Right now there are only the chunkloading blocks from railcraft, which load an area of 3*3 chunks.
    I dream about electrical chunkloaders, that can be upgraded to load a larger area and they need EU to function. Larger area = more EU consuming.

• Official Post

Sorry if it has been suggested before. Didn't read all 39 pages ;)

What about eletrical driven chunkloaders? Right now there are only the chunkloading blocks from railcraft, which load an area of 3*3 chunks.
    I dream about electrical chunkloaders, that can be upgraded to load a larger area and they need EU to function. Larger area = more EU consuming.

Oh i forgot about them. Note that i suggested them before to the IC²-Team.

A small question: Do I have to add rubys and sapphires (and bauxite ore) to the miner-list? If I have to, what are the values I have to add? :)

Thx :)

Btw: Great mod, much faster and more stable then vanilla-ic2 (and even faster developing ;D )

Nothing to add here. I did it already for you.

What are the IDs of the addon-ores, I want to add them to the recoginition-list of the miner, if necessary.

Look at the above stated. But if you still want the ID's then look at the Config. I use Metavalues on my Ores.

Could you add a UU matter recipe for blaze rod?

Yes i could. Uhhm i mean i will add them.

• Official Post

Try to centrifuge He-Cells or better, centrifuge stacks of Endstone for more Profit.

V1.31a
    Added Supercondensator, which is a SUPA-DUPA-ULTRA-MEGA=>QEV-and-backwards-Transformer. Normal = anything=>8192 EU/t and Redstoned = anything=>1000000EU/t.
    Buffed Lightningrod after adding said Supercondensator as Component of it. Now 25 Million EU per strike instead of just 10 Million.
    Mostly got rid of the Standardrecipesystem and switched completely to the IC²-Recipesystem (except for the Slabcombinationrecipes, which i never mentioned before).

• Does anyone have any good reactor designs using Thorium or Plutonium?
    It's a shame that the IC Reactor Planner doesn't support being able to modify values, or doesn't include your items.
    I know your computercube simulator can be used to design... but it's also in game, so I can't test out designs *cough* at work *cough*.

• Greg, do Lightning Rods now produce more than 8192 EU/t or just for a longer period of time?
    And thanks for not making me everyone have to create 4 HV Tranformers for each LRod :D (not sure though) :Quantum-Boots:

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Greg, do Lightning Rods now produce more than 8192 EU/t or just for a longer period of time?
    And thanks for not making me everyone have to create 4 HV Tranformers for each LRod :D (not sure though) :Quantum-Boots:

There is no Energystorage, which accepts 8192 EU/t, so you still need 4 HV-Transformers for Downconversion. And yes, its just a longer period of Time.

• Can't I use the super condensator?
    If(!use) {:MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Nuke TNT:MinecraftCreeper}

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Goddammit kitty, that's my pot pie :(

• Any chance for Industrial Cenrifuge to have an input side for cells slot? (maybe bottom?)
    Currently centrifuge accepts to cells slot from sides with normal pipes. But then I tried to put supplier pipe on side (any of 4), and it fills top output slot instead.

• Lighting Rod Question. Sounds a bit Oped if you make a flower in the sky. Is this true and if so when will you fix and instead add some magical math system to it and also prevent it from working say if their is an adjacent block to it? Come on GREG thought we we are hardcore <3

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Any chance for Industrial Cenrifuge to have an input side for cells slot? (maybe bottom?)
    Currently centrifuge accepts to cells slot from sides with normal pipes. But then I tried to put supplier pipe on side (any of 4), and it fills top output slot instead.

I think it's already the bottom side :D
    I made a little fusion reactor supplying system using logi pipes. Centrifuges requested empty cells from the bottom side.

• Official Post

Any chance for Industrial Cenrifuge to have an input side for cells slot? (maybe bottom?)

As Steve said: Bottomside.

Lighting Rod Question. Sounds a bit Oped if you make a flower in the sky. Is this true and if so when will you fix and instead add some magical math system to it and also prevent it from working say if their is an adjacent block to it? Come on GREG thought we we are hardcore <3

What Flower? The Rod can only go straight upwards. Branches do absolutely nothing to it.

Bug: Block of Titanium can't be transformed back to 9 Titanium Ingots
    Edit: nvm, Block can be macerated

It's still a Bug as i forgot that. And you could also smelt it into 9 Ingots. This is just to get rid of Autocraftingtables in favour of Furnaces, Macerators and Compressors.