[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• What about the 20% that used to be modpack-less and migrated to Tekkit like myself.

You are the invisible few in the chart

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Kaker doesn't accept donations

Does he provide a link to adfly?Even If he doesn't have a donation button he is getting revenue from adfly if he does provide the link to adfly to get tekkit.

• Greg. Just talked to Technic/Tekkit Staff about GregTech and they said if you state that you are open to discussion with Kakermix about it, they would like to talk to you about adding this. :D
    I know about everyone who thinks Technic helps noobs have in on fun they don't deserve, but I only use Tekkit because it's extremely easy to set up a server for friends.

*Off-Topic*
    Do you have a donation link?

• Official Post

*Off-Topic*
    Do you have a donation link?

I think he doesn't. Although he should create one as he is revolutioning IC² with Tier 4+ stuff, it is the great end-game stuff everyone that plays IC² ever wanted.

• Ladies, please, if you want to talk about Tekkit, we have threads for that

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Agreed I'm having a blast with it.

Didn't you post that already?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Does he provide a link to adfly?Even If he doesn't have a donation button he is getting revenue from adfly if he does provide the link to adfly to get tekkit.

Have you seen what has happened with Tekkit recently, it now has it's own website, Server leader board, is officially recognized by Minecraft staff and much more. I scour for add-ons or additional mods, and alert Kakermix to contact them for a possible inclusion in Tekkit. This mod is special though, it should be included in official ic2!

• Have you seen what has happened with Tekkit recently, it now has it's own website, Server leader board, is officially recognized by Minecraft staff and much more. I scour for add-ons or additional mods, and alert Kakermix to contact them for a possible inclusion in Tekkit. This mod is special though, it should be included in official ic2!

One small problem, this mod updates practically daily, Tekkit is incapable of keeping up with the major changes, and as such assuming Greg keeps up his current rate of progression, the users of the pack will be left with a version from way in the past

• One small problem, this mod updates practically daily, Tekkit is incapable of keeping up with the major changes, and as such assuming Greg keeps up his current rate of progression, the users of the pack will be left with a version from way in the past

Wouldn't that possibly be a benefit because there would be a important reason to use this version instead of tekkit.

• Wouldn't that possibly be a benefit because there would be a important reasons to use this version instead of tekkit.

Well, I see it as one, but I believe that could also be seen as a reason not to include it in the pack

• <_< we have thread if you want to talk about tekkit doncha know?

Can you also register Helium-Coolantcell as coolant for Combustion Engine from BC?

I don't think so