[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Could someone maybe explain how this Forge-Integrated-IDResolver works?
    I tried to remove IDResolver (to get GregTechAddons working), but getting various errors "Block xy is already used". I know that I could manually reassign all the IDs, but IDResolver was (until now) a quite comfortable alternative to that. Maybe you could also fix that compatibility issue, making it possible to Run GregTechAddons with IDResolver?

• Official Post

Could someone maybe explain how this Forge-Integrated-IDResolver works?

Every Forgemod SHOULD use a special function for the Config, in which Blocks and as of 1.4.2 also Items get automatically assigned to unused ID's. If one of your Mods doesnt do that, then its not coded properly and you have to assign ID's yourself.

• Screenshot? My Rockbreaker works fine with a Lava on the Side (or the Top for Smoothstone *hint*) and Water on another Side (but not the Bottom or the Top!). I usually edit the Wiki, when i have a break at University and no Videos to watch then.

I do it the simplier possible at begining to learn how the machine work ... and i'am not able to make it run :(
    There is 64 redstone in the "dust" slot (bottom)

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• @bumblebee
    Do you want to keep your world?
    Or can you just make a new world?

@Greg
    BTW do your Ores spawn in the Nether?

There were some Nether Ore Mod for older MC versions, but i can't seem to find a working one for 1.4.2.

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.

• Official Post

I do it the simplier possible at begining to learn how the machine work ... and i'am not able to make it run :(
    There is 64 redstone in the "dust" slot (bottom)

Does the Energy run into the red facing? If yes, then thats the Problem, as the Red facing is the Output for Energy and Items.

And no. My Ores dont spawn in the Nether. But i plan a few specific netherores like Pyrite (a mix out of 1 Iron and 2 Sulfur).

• Does the Energy run into the red facing? If yes, then thats the Problem, as the Red facing is the Output for Energy and Items.

And no. My Ores dont spawn in the Nether. But i plan a few specific netherores like Pyrite (a mix out of 1 Iron and 2 Sulfur).

Did you said that in an hour i was too stupid to try changing input face ? did you suppose that i have not well read that you mention there is an "output" face ?

If yes, you were true ... :(

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.

• Lung zatar, what texture pack are you using?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hey GTO you can do a Goggles (Hight tech and expensive ) for detect hide player When have Invisible potion effect ?

what is this item ? i search in the wiki but dont appear (the recipe in the wiki say (32pX)(dont dislplay correctly the recipe) and NEI dont show anything about that element

• Greg has talked about some kinda duct tape in the past, not sure what its for.

• Lung zatar, what texture pack are you using?

Sphax for the Base Zip.
    All Add-on from Sphax for the Add-on i use (Except GregTech grrrr ... there's none)
    terrain.png from HerrSommer Rustic
    dial.png (clock) from mysa

@Greg : 1) Do you plan to release some lightsources (Neons, Projector, Anything better than a torch :( )
    2) Do you plan to fix the scaffold Glitch ? (1 Wood -> Charcoal : 4000 EU, 1 Wood => 14.22 Scaffold each for 750EU = 10666 EU, Without any machine or work, this mean almost 3 time Eu Output) Could be fixed setting EU/Scaffold to 250 like sticks. I know that it's not your mod, but as you try to make a 'balanced" game...

• Greg, are any explosives on you to do list?

• There's already experimental explosives as i tested it yesterday, just plug any device on anything else than 32EU/t and you have a nice explosion. But safer ones would be nice too...

• Official Post

Hey GTO you can do a Goggles (Hight tech and expensive ) for detect hide player When have Invisible potion effect ?

Nope, such things are not planned, but as far as i know Alblaka plans to do similar Stuff.

what is this item ? i search in the wiki but dont appear (the recipe in the wiki say (32pX)(dont dislplay correctly the recipe) and NEI dont show anything about that element

Thats secret. :P (but it has no purpose currently)

@Greg : 1) Do you plan to release some lightsources (Neons, Projector, Anything better than a torch :( )

Is the Luminator so bad? And no Lightsource can be better than Glowstone, which is just one level more than Torch.

2) Do you plan to fix the scaffold Glitch ? (1 Wood -> Charcoal : 4000 EU, 1 Wood => 14.22 Scaffold each for 750EU = 10666 EU, Without any machine or work, this mean almost 3 time Eu Output) Could be fixed setting EU/Scaffold to 250 like sticks. I know that it's not your mod, but as you try to make a 'balanced" game...

I would, if that damn Fuelmanager would let me put smaller Values. Higher values are possible to code, but lower not.

Greg, are any explosives on you to do list?

Who told you about C4? Uhhm... No there is definetly "no" Explosive planned.

• 1) Do you plan to release some lightsources (Neons, Projector, Anything better than a torch :( )
    Is the Luminator so bad? And no Lightsource can be better than Glowstone, which is just one level more than Torch.

There are no more than torch at EU cost. What source of light do you need ? For Example, a lightsource that can light a farer, but not "more". Example, a light source with an 3-5 metter circle of 14Ligth, then starting to decay. Another good thing would be projector : projecting light in a straight line for 10-16m but always same light level. Anything that can help up lighting a huge room without placing one lightsource every 4 steps, on roof, on wall, everywhere.

Another thing is that i know there is two light color : the "sun" white and the "torche" yellow. Is it possible to do other color ? what about neons ?

2) Do you plan to fix the scaffold Glitch ? (1 Wood -> Charcoal : 4000 EU, 1 Wood => 14.22 Scaffold each for 750EU = 10666 EU, Without any machine or work, this mean almost 3 time Eu Output) Could be fixed setting EU/Scaffold to 250 like sticks. I know that it's not your mod, but as you try to make a 'balanced" game...]
    I would, if that damn Fuelmanager would let me put smaller Values. Higher values are possible to code, but lower not.

Maybe you can change the receipe from 16 to 4 or 6 ? scafold are very usefull, and will stay even if the recipe cost is higher.

• Too bad there isn't going to be an H-bomb capable of an explosion that is equal to 600 blocks of TNT any explosives. :(

• really just use nukes XD, made a 3x3x3 block of nuke once.....

After my game stopped lagging i could see the bedrock in a 100x100 crater (or bigger) XD

BTW Wood is a regrowing Material so its not really important. Or just dont burn Scaffolds.
    I use Big Trees and i get about 20 Stacks of Wood with one Tree XD I don't even think about burning Scaffolds.

If you want to change the Scaffold/EU then you should ask the IC2 developers instead of asking Greg.
    Its better to change the value directly instead of creating a Mod that changes it afterwards.

I'm not a Modder or Coder, but a like a Makeshifter.