[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Suggestion :
    Could we have an energy storage gauge on the machine ? Will be very usefull ;)

Suggestion :
    Advanced Sorter :
    Can accept item from anyside, Output on anyside put only one item type. If two output are set with same material, the sorter will send them randomly.

Suggestion :
    Because we don't need to put material in the rock breaker to work, can we have a On/Off button ? Or can we have a material to make it work like maybe some dust in small quantities ? Then when we don't put this material, rock breaker is off.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

Edited 2 times, last by Lung Zatar ().

• There doesn't seem to be a way to uncraft diamond, ruby, emerald and sapphire blocks back to gems in the default config. Intentional?

Edit: Also the centrifuge doesn't seem to display its progress accurately for long-running recipes in SMP.

yea its a config option smelt or macerate them.

• Do you think you could add some kind of comaptibility with id resolver? I really want to use this mod but due to the vast amounts of mods and ids i have i cant not use id Resolver. If you dont want to thats fine i would love to know why though. Thank You!

• Do you think you could add some kind of comaptibility with id resolver? I really want to use this mod but due to the vast amounts of mods and ids i have i cant not use id Resolver. If you dont want to thats fine i would love to know why though. Thank You!

Asking Greg for id-resolver compadibility is like asking alblaka to make a lightning rod.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I put again my question : I'am stuck with a few diamond block, that i can't craft back in diamond. Is there a way to make diamond from diamond dust, or from diamond ? unfortunaly, i don't use only this mod, so, diamond are still usefull.

And sorry if someone as answer my question previously, have not seen it.

Thanks a lot.

I was going to suggest you smelt it into gems again, but it seems that won't work. So instead macerate it into dusts and use the dusts in a Forge Lexicon in the mean time while Greg finds a way to allow for diamonds to be turned back into gems from blocks without being out of the mod's scope. Perhaps the Compressor could help with that with gem dusts, but not ore dusts.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Suggestion :

Industrial Saw :
    Block of diamond => Diamonds
    Wood => 5 planks
    Planks => 3 sticks

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.

• Official Post

Greg, I found a client bug for the fusion reactor.I give it power, it fills to 999,999 then goes down to 989,000 and generates power without fusing anything.

Are you sure, that its dropping to 989000 and not 0? And only Clientside? Thats impossible as all the Energycode can only be processed Serverside. Use the Debugscanner on the Reactor, to see the Serverside Information about it.

@IndustrialSawmill: Was already on my List, including the Diamonddust-Part.

• Hey greg, I think im going to work on a sphax 128x texturepack for this mod. Some absolutely epic stuff has gone into it.

Many many thanks ! But please just after, release a 64x version ;)

• yea its a config option smelt or macerate them.

I was specifically asking about gem blocks, because they can be macerated back into dusts, but there is no way to convert the dusts to gems.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Are you aware of the Industrial Centrafuge occasionaly Eating the the things you put in there but Not givving anything out?
    Also, the Lithium batpack doesnt work on Tools that have been Renamed using an anvil, and a config option for Tier 2 Items would be nice ;)

• Are you aware of the Industrial Centrafuge occasionaly Eating the the things you put in there but Not givving anything out?
    Also, the Lithium batpack doesnt work on Tools that have been Renamed using an anvil, and a config option for Tier 2 Items would be nice ;)

• Are you aware of the Industrial Centrafuge occasionaly Eating the the things you put in there but Not giving anything out?

• Are you sure, that its dropping to 989000 and not 0? And only Clientside? Thats impossible as all the Energycode can only be processed Serverside. Use the Debugscanner on the Reactor, to see the Serverside Information about it.

@IndustrialSawmill: Was already on my List, including the Diamonddust-Part.

I used debug item on 3 reactors, three times.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I will reenable Gem-Reversecrafting per Default inside the Config. But only Gems.

Will there be a way to convert gem dusts back into gems? I macerated 21 diamond ore before I realised diamond dust was useless...

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.