[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Needs a bit time. Will be in next Version. You could then craft it directly out of a Quantumchest.

That was obvious ... but I was planning to use it at middle game ^^
    Schade. (I've studied german for a while ... but I gave it up, it as hard as french is ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• it will also be much much more expensive than a RC tank so probably still best to use one of them.

Exactly. By the time you have the resources to spend on a liquid tank you probably don't really care too much that it's infinite

though practically probably "only" around ~40M buckets assuming Greg stores stuff in millibuckets and doesn't use 64bit ints for whatever reason like with his current chests

• Official Post

Exactly. By the time you have the resources to spend on a liquid tank you probably don't really care too much that it's infinite

though practically probably "only" around ~40M buckets assuming Greg stores stuff in millibuckets and doesn't use 64bit ints for whatever reason like with his current chests

I use int, because it would in theory either corrupt Savefiles or delete Content when I switch. And with the Forge-Liquid System, I can only store 488 Chunks of Liquid. (2000000000 Millibuckets)

V2.50c:
    Added Quantum Tank. GUI is currently missing, but you can scan it with Nuclear Controls Sensor Kits.

• Then change recipe of Quantumchest. For example, require platinum or tungsten. And some Ender Pearl\Eye Dust. At least made config option for alternative recipe for it.

• No, but you can fully craft it from UU-matter (with default settings). Platinum or tungsten can't be crafted from UU-matter, and i think it is good .

• Yeah but to get those ores you need to use some other mods and once you have those you can also easily produce iridium from them.

Also I'd say UU matter itself is expensive enough to make that chest balanced

• If you play on server, you can automate producing of UU-matter and leave it for few days, and you will be have enought UU-matter to craft anything, except End Stone\Dust, Uranium Dust and Platinum. I prefer Platinum, because it can't be crafted from UU-matter, but you can always obtain it with small chance from Scrap Box.

• If you play on server, you can automate producing of UU-matter and leave it for few days, and you will be have enought UU-matter to craft anything.

If you are on server you can also set up a ton of turtles/quarries and get all the iridium/platinum directly without wasting tons of time and EU on making UU matter. In addition you can get the system up and running a lot faster than getting your first UU-matter production line up.

• One of my server members brought up an issue with the Industrial Electrolyzer. He puts water cells in there, starts processing, goes back to it a few minutes later, and it's not done with the stack, instead the progress arrow is stuck and the machine is pulling high amounts of power from the MFSU he keeps power stored in. Had him make a dedicated line for the machine only, and it still glitches out, not finishing the cell it's processing, and just keeps eating power until the power is all gone, or the machine is dismounted.

Using Forge 395, MC 1.4.5, IC2 1.09 build 133lf, and Gregtech Mod version (let me go open the freakin file, extract the info file and find out... kind of obnoxious as hell it's the only mod that DOESN'T outright state its version...) 2.50C.

Can PM ya a copy of a link to a dropbox copy of the server's current client ifin you'd like.

Edit: Was unable to get the issue to happen in SSP testing, but happens every time in SMP after approx a stack of water cells... very wierd.

Also, love the hell out of the mod. Any chance you might make another tier up of EU storage, maybe has items in it that take upwards of a week to process a single part... (love super end game stuffs, haha)

• And it fine, you must run lot of quarries to get quantintum chest, if you don't want mine it manually or build lot of Scrapboxinator.

• And it fine, you should run lot of quarries to get quantintum chest.

I have to agree with everything mistaqur has been saying... infinate liquid storage would just feel a bit... cheap...

Iron tanks from RC are nice, as they not only look nice, but take up reasonable space. Only reason I totally agree with the Quantum Chests on the other hand, is having a central place to put throw-away stuff is nice. Super valuable fuel on the other hand should have effort involved with it.

• And it fine, you must run lot of quarries to get quantintum chest, if you don't want mine it manually or build lot of Scrapboxinator.

I don't really understand the difference considering going automated mass-mining way is both faster and cheaper than using UU matter. Or is this simply an aestheti problem that it can store tons of liquid in tiny amount of space instead of requiring tons of multiblock structures?

Also note that not everyone are actually using mods that add platinum to the game in the first place and to get the very basic UU-mater production going you'll need at minimum 8 iridium. Not an easy thing to get (~40 chunks completely stripmined).

Also, if it's "cheap" then simply don't use it. No one is forcing you to.

If you have enough of that "super valuable fuel" that you feel that investing 4 iridium into it and regular RC tanks aren't cutting it then I think it's not all that valuable or you would be using it up, not storing endless amounts of it :)