[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• People like that Guy are the Main Reason, that I am not a fan of Democracy. They make such a System exploitable, they should be nerfed to prevent even more damage. Or buffed, so that they are more intelligent.

What about Brain-O-Cracy ?
    But yeah, that was mainly the point of some Greek philosophers such as Aristote, cuz democracy=!rationalism. But then, rationalism, for human's mind, =!perfect system, otherwhise we'd let IA rule the world ... The good system would be democracy where idiots got intelligence buff known as "Brain-Integrated-Computers" ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Democracy would work just fine if people would make decisions and believe in things that have actual evidence behind them instead of taking anecdotal evidence as facts.

• Just started using GregTech! Amazing all I can say. I was a little confused at first, but got a lot figured out. Even restarted my single player to get the entire experience with just IC2 and GregTech. Keep it up!

• I'm trying to store some fluids in the extra cells fluid storage, but I was wondering, is there any way to get the fluid out of a cell without losing the cell? I mean tin isn't too expensive but it'd be nice to not have to use it all haha

• I believe fusion material injector sort of works like a liquid transposer. Tad bit expensive, though :)

Alternatively use automatic canning machine to move liquids from cells to buckets but I'm not sure if that recipe was added by GT or some other mod.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hoho ().

• so forestry fixed your nerf greg :( tried to craft bronze with the forestry worktable and I got 4 bronze ingots :/

• I believe fusion material injector sort of works like a liquid transposer. Tad bit expensive, though :)

Alternatively use automatic canning machine to move liquids from cells to buckets but I'm not sure if that recipe was added by GT or some other mod.

Yeah that last one isn't working and at this point in time the material injector is too expensive for me unfortunately :/

• so forestry fixed your nerf greg :( tried to craft bronze with the forestry worktable and I got 4 bronze ingots :/

It's hardcoded into the project table itself. It would need modifying forestry on ASM level to change it.

• It's hardcoded into the project table itself. It would need modifying forestry on ASM level to change it.

Does that mean that greg can't do it? Or he can, but will just get a lot of rage for it.

• Or you can just disable it by the forestry config. Greg could put in his messages "unless you want a ton of exploits, turn of forestry bronze in its config"

• Using 1.5.2 btw

How is everyone fueling their (Large) Gas Turbine? I want to use one, but supplying that much methane / hydrogen has got to be a challenge.

I have an MFR cow farm but that is no where near enough beef.

Going off this list, http://ftbwiki.org/Methane_Cell Apples are about the only thing I get alot of, but using those to make biomass at the moment.

Any other suggestions? (other than steam turbine..)

• I had a nice set up when I first played around with it with soul cages (very cheap, but if you're playing with them). Lots of zombie flesh

Ahh, good point, as I just got my first soul shard from going to the End last night, Thanks!

So as a followup, does the Gas turbine return Empty Tin Cells, or should I unpack them in a liquid transposer, etc?

• Or you can just disable it by the forestry config. Greg could put in his messages "unless you want a ton of exploits, turn of forestry bronze in its config"

Quite a few people don't like messing with the configs, and will just play the game as is. I personally thing he should do it, no matter what people say.

• 0 chemical reactors, it's all from electrolyzers

Ah, ya, I was taking it the next step to methane with carbon.

But again, that's alot of Industrial Electrolyzers.

Argh, I just hate the idea of spamming 20 diesel generators for mid-game EU. (I don't do lava pumping. biomass -> ethanol atm)

The post was edited 1 time, last by loboca ().