[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Someone on the RotaryCraft thread is reporting bugs about GregTech incompatibilities:

What could be happening? I didn't know GT interacts with RC :/

• It might interact indirectly. What is the recipe in question?

It's the ball bearing recipe - not sure how it is crafted but I think its steel, I'm just redirecting the post as it should be posted here instead on RC's thread. Greg, got any tips?

• Apparently the container item for drained cells returns null? Is this intended to be the case? I cannot imagine it would be, since tin cells are very expensive to make now.

the continer item for FILLED cells is null. if there was a planned refund, the container item for filled cells would be the drained cell

• It's the ball bearing recipe - not sure how it is crafted but I think its steel, I'm just redirecting the post as it should be posted here instead on RC's thread. Greg, got any tips?

Odd, HSLA Steel should be seperated from any other steel in the game, so it wouldn't be that.

• I was resupplying my thermal generators by removing the empty cells from them, going to the nether, filling them with my railcraft tank of lava, then coming back to the overworld to find that the thermal generators still have the empty cells in then. Does this duplication happen for anyone else?

I'm on gregtechmod-4.06c with industrialcraft-2_2.0.336-experimental, forge 9.11.1.965.

Here is forge log part 1 and part2 if needed.

• During 1.5, it seemed like the IC2 Mining Drill was an intended tool for both stone AND dirt. In current GT Adventure mode, the Mining Drill does not work on dirt.

Did it change, is this just an intentional exception for Adventure, or is it a bug?)

It is a Bug, and I forgot to fix it on IC² Side.

Ah, didn't realize that was what was going on here. ATM, the simulate functionality does not work on the ducts (unimplemented), so it is possible that the machines are simply attempting to simulate before sending and then never getting the go-ahead.

That explains why it fails. Then I will rewrite it to not simulate before outputting (I guess simulation uses more CPU anyways).

I needed the Simulation for regulating the Output into the Duct, so that for example exactly 4 Items go into the Duct at once, no more, no less. I wanted to prevent throughput if the Duct accepted less Items than actually required, therefor the Simulation. You could ofcourse add a second insert-Function with a Parameter for minimum-moved-Items, what would save me a ton of Simulation Processing Time. I never include any Interfaces or APIs of other Mods in my Mod-File, so it wouldn't be screwed up on my Side.

Greg, I keep getting spammed with this in my logs.

No idea why.

WTH? "chunkLazurite" is a removed OreDict Name (I no longer use that one at all). I look into the Warning to see what is happening, I don't even know where that Warning comes from.

Noobish question..what is IMC? Or is it just an abbreviation that I somehow missed? :huh:

The best examples can be looked up here: http://teamcofh.com/index.php?…i-information-for-modders

Railcraft and mistaqurs NEI Plugins use IMC aswell.

• I was resupplying my thermal generators by removing the empty cells from them, going to the nether, filling them with my railcraft tank of lava, then coming back to the overworld to find that the thermal generators still have the empty cells in then. Does this duplication happen for anyone else?

Hrrm, I dont know what is happening there, could you do the same without going to the Nether? I mean taking the empty Cells out and then patiently looking at the GUI?

• Noobish question..what is IMC? Or is it just an abbreviation that I somehow missed? :huh:

I dont know it even with looking to CoFH page :D

It can be "International Mechanical Code" or "Infinite Monkey Cage" :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I dont know it even with looking to CoFH page :D

It can be "International Mechanical Code" or "Infinite Monkey Cage" :D

googling imc leads you to forestry with a little explanation..it's fml's "inter mod communication" which basically enables you to interact with other mods without using their api.

• googling imc leads you to forestry with a little explanation..it's fml's "inter mod communication" which basically enables you to interact with other mods without using their api.

So its like reflecting ? I already found some ways about using api without include it and that ways are pretty simple :) Then you realize you only need some "." ;)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• You mean "reflection"?

I hope so :D Well, changed, but things is the same. I dont know why dont use it all modders ? :O It could be better. Also found ways through interface, which is possibility too, but im not sure.
    Since I has invited to play about code in TransConv, I play only with things I really care about and arent touched with API themselves. Just oreGen, basic blocks, ores, items, enchants, recipes and langHandler :D I hope its enough if you try that :D

• Hey I am wondering is there a premade "easy" confing ? I am playing with GregTech and its awesome but I have a feeling that the recepies go in a loop. For example to make an industrial grinder you need parts that are made with an industrial grinder. So I would like a bit easier confing. Thank you !

• Hey I am wondering is there a premade "easy" confing ? I am playing with GregTech and its awesome but I have a feeling that the recepies go in a loop. For example to make an industrial grinder you need parts that are made with an industrial grinder. So I would like a bit easier confing. Thank you !

You need to go through Bronze Age for gain required stuff :)
    Use Steam Powered machines and you should be able to have Grinder :3