[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Not at all. Blaze powder is cheap as all-hell you know >.> Perhaps instead of redstone, Magmacream? :3

Magmacream is even cheaper. Also the Slimeball would "extinguish" the Pyrotheum. Bad Idea for such a Fuel.

Oh ok, only for less then 1500 K.
    Much less OP >.>

Yes, that is not even enough for Aluminium, so you would have to use the Electric Blast Furnace for that.

Although you are wrong, all 4 components are super cheap. Unless playing with hardening mods, (as vanilla in comparison) I got to a nether fortress within 12 or so hours of playing.

Those one or two hours to find a Nether Fortress could also be spent in Bronze Age to get better Technology before going to the Nether, you know?

• I spent like 12 hours on a world to see what was wrong with Tinker's construct and GregTech, and nothing bad happened, until I disconnected in the Nether. Bad idea xD I can't even get to see more than 1s of my game before it crashes, I tried to recreate a world, and it was successful, I went to the nether and I disconnected in, the newly generated world went wrong.
    So : Don't try to get crazy with mods, if they say one can corrupt the other one, just don't try.

• I spent like 12 hours on a world to see what was wrong with Tinker's construct and GregTech, and nothing bad happened, until I disconnected in the Nether. Bad idea xD I can't even get to see more than 1s of my game before it crashes, I tried to recreate a world, and it was successful, I went to the nether and I disconnected in, the newly generated world went wrong.
    So : Don't try to get crazy with mods, if they say one can corrupt the other one, just don't try.

What exactly crashes in the Nether? Maybe it is another one of your Mods causing it due to a Bug.

• While I haven't run the two mods together in a few versions, I didn't have any problems with them together, other than my wood not being nerfed and my smeltery being OP.

• Magmacream is even cheaper. Also the Slimeball would "extinguish" the Pyrotheum. Bad Idea for such a Fuel.

Yes, that is not even enough for Aluminium, so you would have to use the Electric Blast Furnace for that.

Those one or two hours to find a Nether Fortress could also be spent in Bronze Age to get better Technology before going to the Nether, you know?

Magma cream requires either two items, one involving blazepowder, or you can get it from a rarish mob, compared to from a very plentiful MOB SPAWNER, plus, it is MUCH rarer then redstone -_-
    Besides, Most ignition sources are either gels or solids, not powders.

• ALRIGHT, it's from optifine.
    I'll try to update it, downdate it (?), do whatever to make it working again.

Did NOT think of that. But that requires killing the dragon without breaking all of the towers.

Almost broke my test world testing this out. Unless someone could kindly explain how this would work, my weekend is forfeit :)

• geels12 ,

Permgen is a common memory error when running many mods; setting mine to 100 or 128 always solves that problem. MultiMC has a config box for it, but if you're using the launcher, the java command option is "-XX:MaxPermSize=128m".

If you can't increase your java memory beyond 1G, I suspect you may be running 32bit java. Unless you're still on a 32bit OS, or only have 1G of total RAM, you should absolutely install the 64bit java.

@Lords and Masters of IC2: Just in case it got lost in the tumult of this thread, an IC2 bug:

• geels12 ,

Permgen is a common memory error when running many mods; setting mine to 100 or 128 always solves that problem. MultiMC has a config box for it, but if you're using the launcher, the java command option is "-XX:MaxPermSize=128m".

If you can't increase your java memory beyond 1G, I suspect you may be running 32bit java. Unless you're still on a 32bit OS, or only have 1G of total RAM, you should absolutely install the 64bit java.
    [/spoiler]

I tried to install 64 bits, twice. Step by step :
    Uninstall any version of java
    Install this f*cking java 64 bit
    Wait about 30 minutes to get an error that says my computer is in 32 bit.

Edit : Well, I Striked through after a moment because using the f word is a noobcrime.

• geels12 ,

His Problem is not that Parameter, he has to enter "-Xmx1G" to the JVM Arguments. If that doesnt work, he has too many Mods.

@Lords and Masters of IC2: Just in case it got lost in the tumult of this thread, an IC2 bug:

The Hazmat Set is saving you from ALL kinds of damage, including Hunger (I dont know how it could possibly do that, since it is an Armor and not food).

Almost broke my test world testing this out. Unless someone could kindly explain how this would work, my weekend is forfeit :)

You mean killing the Dragon without killing the Healing Pillars? You just need to deal a ton of Damage to him so that he cant regenerate quickly enough. Also luring him to the border (and destroying 50% of those Pillars on said border) of the Main Island can be helpful.

If you mean how to use the Teleporter for that, just put the Dragon Egg close (within ~5 Meters) to the Teleporter and point the Teleporter towards the Ender Crystal, then supply Energy to it enter the Coords inclusing the Dimension ID (0 in case of Overworld, but it could be +1 when within the End due to a Minecraft Bug, but I am not sure about that) and let it run.

• I have 3 stacks of Manganese I got from blacksmith chests, abandoned mines and dungeons.
    I won't even need The End.

i count chest from these location, as luck, i am extreme unlucky. I cant even find nickel ore.

Drill is required to use the miner, i dont wanted to have/use outer mods aside ic2xp and gregtech as core mods, so my only automining is miner, funny enough, i could use the advance miner, but all my tests dont give a good result.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Also luring him to the border (and destroying 50% of those Pillars on said border) of the Main Island can be helpful.

I normally seem to end up luring the dragon off the endstone all together. Long cobble/obsidian path with flight is useful not only to lure the dragon away but to make an enderman farm too :thumbsup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The best thing is, he says "I shouldn't have to go on 10 wikis to find out why". Not sure how 10 wikis even have Gregtech info on them :D People just can't use their heads.

"You should be able to just craft 3x copper 1x tin bar/ingot together to get a bronze ingot." Forestry ingot smashing seems to get into people's heads

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• this may look small and pointless, but, whenever i use the bronze workbench, it dont trigger the achivements, as if the game dont reckon it as a oficial workbench. since, in the future the achivements will be lock on the map itself, ppl may complain about it on the future.

off: found nickel, just after postin, typical.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• The best thing is, he says "I shouldn't have to go on 10 wikis to find out why". Not sure how 10 wikis even have Gregtech info on them :D People just can't use their heads.

"You should be able to just craft 3x copper 1x tin bar/ingot together to get a bronze ingot." Forestry ingot smashing seems to get into people's heads

I'm thinking when I next get a chance, I'm gonna do a video on the bronze age.
    People just DON'T THINK GAWD.

• I'm thinking when I next get a chance, I'm gonna do a video on the bronze age.
    People just DON'T THINK GAWD.

He wouldn't find it, as "it shouldn't take 10 wikis, reddit and Youtube just to make rubber *rage* *complain*". Would help slightly more sensible people though :D

Post 1313 8)

I see this too much.

• He wouldn't find it, as "it shouldn't take 10 wikis, reddit and Youtube just to make rubber *rage* *complain*". Would help slightly more sensible people though :D

Hmm, then again, procrastination is fun :D

Ugh, every day I do little-no work, is a day closer to my mocks..... WHY ARE VIDEOGAMES SO MUCH FUN.

• Hm... Couple of questions about teleporting end crystals.

Do I need to stick the teleporter as close to the crystal as possible? Playing "set the coordinates to the right location before the teleporter catches on fire and explodes" hasn't been fun.

If not, do I need to save up tons of energy? Should I add energy storage upgrades, switch it on and keep waiting around? Will that even amount to anything?

Edit: Is everything exploding a normal part of the procedure? :D

• So I haven't played Minecraft in a while, since like 1.4.7. In a nutshell, what should I know about regarding Gregtech if I throw it in the DW20 pack for 1.6.4? Besides the whole "It changes recipe's,It changes mechanics, It makes the game harder." Im not new to gregtech, Just looking for a quick summary of whats changed =) Anything I should lookout for? I read the changelogs, I'm excited to try out the new Age's mechanics.

Also, In general there is no Real conflicts between TCons and Gregtech in game right? I mean besides the drama, in game they work without conflicts?