[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Which Wrench did you use? You know you cannot mine Steel using low Quality Wrenches.

Mmm, that sounds interesting. Will there be a chance of loss of materials when trying to use wrong quality tool? What about allowing to "unscrew" +1 tier stuff at a (massive) extra cost of durability?

Will there be different tiers of electric tools for dismantling things?

• I'm not against difficulty, I am just in favor of a realistic ore generation. (by the way, i think pfaa veins are way smaller if compared to greg's), I want to have to know geology to mine ores, not just dig randomly.

Or greg improve his generation algorithm or I will be with PFAA.

• can anyone tell me what's wrong? i have IC2 ores spawning even though i've disabled in config, even tried PFAA and disable them, but they still spawn. im using IC2 exp 477 and last update for GT on 1.7.2

• I'm not against difficulty, I am just in favor of a realistic ore generation. (by the way, i think pfaa veins are way smaller if compared to greg's), I want to have to know geology to mine ores, not just dig randomly.

Or greg improve his generation algorithm or I will be with PFAA.

Im with dis homie

• But those would serve a purpose, rather than merely decorative.

@support: For some weird reason my IC² energy generation values are x10 the default (generator outputting 100 EU/t, geothermal 200 EU/t ...) but my config is the default kirara one.

• But those would serve a purpose, rather than merely decorative.

The entire reason that we want COG is for decorative purposes, and that in itself is a purpose. No offence to PFAA, but it's textures are pretty bad.

• Also nerfed vanilla Tools.

Durability, recipes, which bit?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I told it on IRC but I might share it here as well :

If you want to play with PFAA Geologica and GT's stone tool nerf, edit the PFAAGeologica config file like this :

Stone tools made with weak stone will only have half their durability, and stone tools made with medium stone will have 3/4.
    Needless to say, it fixes the "negative durability" bug.

• I think you'll find PFAA has more stone types than UB....

Also, that just means looking for the right stone type for the ore you want, which could be anywhere, instead of looking for the ore you want which could be anywhere (and once you find the stone, you then have to find the ore).

When you have more free time you should maybe do a video explaining the ore gen for those mods.

• Is there any way to use Minetweaker with GT? I keep hearing its not possible, as GT is loaded last, and changing that option screws things up.

I just want to make the Miner only take steel to make, not stainless steel.

• Is there any way to use Minetweaker with GT? I keep hearing its not possible, as GT is loaded last, and changing that option screws things up.

I just want to make the Miner only take steel to make, not stainless steel.

Minetweaker is unable to disable recipes, adding recipes is just fine. This would mean that you would get 2 recipes for the miner, one with stainless steel, adn one with regular steel.

Now you see me, now you don't...