[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Those ones are old

They are totally up to date :Refined Iron: :Matter: :Force Field: :Mobile Charger: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Intergrated Plating::Personal Safe: <- That one apparently doesn't even work anymore :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• BTW. Greg, any chance to make other mod tools also by your system? for example Certus Quartz from AE... (if not I will have to disable that ore or I dont know)

You can disable those tools in AE config

• Hey Greg, so if you try to put Steam through Wooden Pipes, they catch fire. Intended new feature? (on GT 5.00i)

Ofcourse it is. Steam = 100°C or even more if compressed, dont you think got Materials should let Wood catch Fire?

I just installed bibliocraft and didnt get the conflict

Bilbiocraft uses 196
    Cant find what GT uses.

I use 15.

• The Ignition point of Oak wood is roughly 200*C, so no greg, it wouldn't ignite. Besides, theres the whole "Lots of steam = Little Air" thing...

• As I said Steam can reach higher Temperatures if compressed and if the Steam Pressure would be high enough it could incinerate the Pipe. Also there is Air all over the Pipe if you didn't notice, since the Pipe is NOT a Full Block.

Also who says the Pipe is made of Apple Oak?

• Well, unless it's balsa wood, it isn't going to change much from that. Lowest I could find is 120*C, highest was 450*C.
    Also, err, greg, wood has pores in it. Probably not the best idea to have a gas running through it :P

• Quoted from "PaladinOne"
    Hey Greg, so if you try to put Steam through Wooden Pipes, they catch fire. Intended new feature? (on GT 5.00i)

Ofcourse it is. Steam = 100°C or even more if compressed, dont you think got Materials should let Wood catch Fire?

And what about bucket with lava? or tin cells with lava inside? They will not melt? heh. I think - Carbon cells will be more realistic for that usage.

• Thats a vanilla enchant ID as of 1.7. Might I reccomend something 100-200?

No it is not, if it would be a vanilla ID it would crash instantly. I try not to clash with any other Mods, but I didn't find any Enchantment ID List on the Forge Forums.

• And what about bucket with lava? or tin cells with lava inside? They will not melt? heh. I think - Carbon cells will be more realistic for that usage.

A good point. Tin melts at only 212*C, where lava is usually about 1500*C xD
    You could use a high-carbon steel if you wanted, but it would be pretty unstable.

• It is better to have Vanilla collide with it (if that ever happens lol) than having another Mod collide with it. Also the IDs go from 0 - 255 so there is not much Space.

• And what about bucket with lava? or tin cells with lava inside? They will not melt? heh. I think - Carbon cells will be more realistic for that usage.

There is also these funny tin cells with helium plasma. I am nearly sure there isn't any container for plasma of any kind in real World; If you discount active containments with very strong magnetic fields and liquid nitrogen coil cooling. So it does not enter in contact with any other material.

In that, earlier EU generating tokamak fusion reactors made more sense.

That means, plasma generators should become part of the tokamak multi-blocks structure, then remove plasma as a fluid or it should destroy tokamak walling and devices in case of power outage to the coils where the plasma confinement cease to function and it fuse all materials in contact.

For fun, an active tokamak should attract all near-by magnetic metal items and stick these to the outer casing ;)
    Break a chest full of steel screws near an active tokamak and have fun (don't stay in the path or get screwed)

• Break a chest full of steel screws near an active tokamak and have fun (don't stay in the path or get screwed)

:P

Given that this confirms that Greg is paying attention to fluid temperatures, either we need something capable of transporting Plasmas or the Plasma Generators need to be integrated into the Reactor Casings. I know that Atomic Science does this; if Plasma from a Fusion Reactor touches anything other than Electromagnets or Electromagnet Glass (?), it annihilates it and spreads quickly to annihilate anything else nearby. (I believe it also makes the area un-enterable for a while, but that may be a bug or me misinterpreting things. Or it could be magnets.)

And the magnetism of magnetic item entities would be Fun to see. Dwarf Fortress-style 'Fun'.