[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• "trick"

"trick"

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Glad you added Tea,
    Unfortunately you forgot some very important details.

Like, where is hot water?
    It would be sacrilege making tea with cold water.

Can I haz a cookie box (crate) and a cloud of milk in my tea Sir?

Will do with a BiblioWoods Cookie Jar or a Forestry Crated one.

Related questions:
    Any chance of having Forestry and GregTech crates be interchangeable?

Any special bonus by drinking tea at 5pm?

Or any way to prevent entering your bed for two to four in-game hours when you drink tea or coffee? (would need some kind of currently unavailable effect you cancel by drinking milk. It make sense then).

• You are too British for this mod.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• There's British, and then there's *too* British.

If superconductors lose energy, doesn't that make them, you know, not superconductors? If you have to have them connected to some cooling device that needs power it would make more sense than losing the energy from power transport.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• I run my own small server for friends et al, and they were new to GregTech. They had ambitions of building houses with fanciful gardens, of exploring the terrain, and of finding unique geographical formations. Typical dreams. Sun-dweller dreams. But then they began to enjoy the challenge GregTech offers. And then they crafted their first hammers ...

Gregtech is like basement dweller simulator 2014

They haven't seen the sun in days and won't leave the workshop except to go mining. Greg, we need a recipe for vitamin D supplements to ward off rickets!

• Since I already built a handful of operational steam powered gear, I'd like to step up to EU-Volt gears.

• Basic Steam Turbone:
      • Require: Basic Electronic Circuit
        • Require Assembling Machine
          • Require: EU-Volts → chickeneggchickened MinecraftChicken !
    • Batteries:
      • Require: filling with Canning Machine
        • Require: EU-Volts → chickeneggchickened MinecraftChicken !

• did you check the other pages for the crafting of a circuit?

I should not trust NEI too much here.
    So, found out, I can use IC2 circuits crafted with NAND chips...
    Now having a basic steam turbine.
    My first electric machine is going to be a Basic Metal Bender.
    Halving ingot needs for plates, it will pay-back in no time 8)