[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi Greg bug report 1.7.10 test build.

crash report when trying to scan a zinc nugget with a thaumonometer. (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.0.1 , ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-156)

i also cant use a zinc ingot to zinc nugget in a alloy smelter with nugget mold, i can however use zinc rings and anything else in zinc to melt into nuggets with a nugget mold in the alloy smelter.

transformer ic2 -> gt transformer is working again no explosions :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Virezz ().

• This is not the crash log.
    Crash report saved to: C:\gamez\MultiMC\instances\Tartarus Redux V0.1\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-08-27_23.58.12-client.txt

This is likely caused by Railcraft_1.7.10-9.2.2.0tcsafe.jar including Thaumcraft API Files with incompatible version...
    Try removing the Thaumcraft API Folder from Railcraft jar

• This is not the crash log.
    Crash report saved to: C:\gamez\MultiMC\instances\Tartarus Redux V0.1\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-08-27_23.58.12-client.txt

This is likely caused by Railcraft_1.7.10-9.2.2.0tcsafe.jar including Thaumcraft API Files with incompatible version...
    Try removing the Thaumcraft API Folder from Railcraft jar

have removed the TC api in both Pam's harvestcraft and Railcraft hench why its called tcsafe so i remember what i have done :)

and added the log in question to paste

• I get a crash whenever I try to test my mod in eclipse:

• You know about the obfuscation? Well the Forge Forums will help you with that, but DO NOT POST THERE, there are already plenty of Issues of that kind, and LexManos hates repeating the same thing over and over again, even more than me.

• and added the log in question to paste

Code
    1. [23:08:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] GregTech: Please update your IndustrialCraft here:
    2. [23:08:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/624/

May be a good idea to install the recommended IC2 version then.

Code
    1. java.lang.StackOverflowError: Ticking entity
    2. at thaumcraft.common.lib.crafting.ThaumcraftCraftingManager.generateTagsFromCrucibleRecipes(ThaumcraftCraftingManager.java:568)
    3. at thaumcraft.common.lib.crafting.ThaumcraftCraftingManager.generateTagsFromRecipes(ThaumcraftCraftingManager.java:946)
    4. at thaumcraft.common.lib.crafting.ThaumcraftCraftingManager.generateTags(ThaumcraftCraftingManager.java:555)

Is it trying to register too much or looping crucible recipes from aspects?
    Would you purge Gregtech/Recipes.cfg so it regenerate and any other mod config refering to Thaumcraft aspects?

If still crash, then report this to Thaumcraft https://github.com/Azanor/thaumcraft/issues/new

The post was edited 1 time, last by leagris ().

• You know about the obfuscation? Well the Forge Forums will help you with that, but DO NOT POST THERE, there are already plenty of Issues of that kind, and LexManos hates repeating the same thing over and over again, even more than me.

Okay, I have been looking for 2 hours and I can't find anything about obfuscation that works. Can someone give me a link?

• updated ic2, removed recipes.cfg in gregtech folder and tried scaning again on a fresh world no player dat and still crashes so bug is reported to TC so will see what they come up with

thanks for the help :)

• Real GT Geeks will look for an EV Page 2048.

This. +10 pts.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Hurray! 1000 pages of 10.00% GregTech and 90.00% offtopic :D (I prefer more posts per page, like in higher voltage).

• Anyone who knows where i can find a list of where GT ores spawn(height, biome dimension etc.)? It would be very usefull.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• biome independant, heights n dimensions n sizes n such on config.

Didn't think of that, thanks.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Hi,
    Im trying to translate 1.7.10 test version (yes... the 17.000+ lines ;( ), but the tooltips ONLY appear in English instead of using the lang file (the rest of names appear translated).

• Okay, I have been looking for 2 hours and I can't find anything about obfuscation that works. Can someone give me a link?

Are you using the dev version of gregtech?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.