[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Can anyone help me I'm thinking of making an addon for Gt, a war addon. Personally I got no Intention of making Spears or any item that requires every metal as a version. The idea is simple, each weapon is divided into age and it's class. Melee, gregtech is doing a fine job here. Projectile, bow, longbow, crossbow, arquebus, musket, rifle, afterwords it gets more complex with advanced weapons classes. Siege, catapults, siege tower, trebuchet, cannon, artillery. Heavy artillery, mega missles, nukes. Bombardment; grenade , micro nuclear bombs; Thorium, Uran, enriched Uran, Plutonium, Amercium, which are made of tiny dusts and cause radiation poisoning. Armour; steel horse armour, sandbags, tanks, compact armousuit, advanced armour suit, nuclear proof armou. Nuclear enhanced armour, ultimate battlesuit

Needs more Neutronium.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• gregtech just got a port to .10, dont expect any compatibility with all the new stuff and mechanics changes on ic2 after .10 , it will take time, and alot of nerf. For now is just a test version to see if anything got broken on port.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• @EmperorHadriousIII You're really ambitious... Is it even possible to script something like a tank that doesen't clip in the terrain? Never seen something like that, but, if possible, tremendously cool.

• Greg, I do hope all items with neutronium in them have some kind of anti-decay field.
    Cough cough, most powerful radioactive explosive there is.

• There is no saving it now. The only hope we have is that IC2 remains immune to the RF disease.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Warthunder tank physics :3

IMHO I don't think a game written in Java would ever reach such complexity, correct me if I am wrong. For example, would it even be possible to create a mod that adds planes following true aerodynamic laws with Java?

• There is no saving it now. The only hope we have is that IC2 remains immune to the RF disease.

Okay, that's NOT going to happen ever. Covert and Sengir don't like Thermal Expansion. The IC2 crowd doesn't like RF.

But it's also good to see additional support for EU in this process (Forestry and Railcraft are getting extra compatibility). Maybe someone needs to make ElectricBuildCraft :P

I guess it's just sad to see SpaceToad return after so long and get collosally crapped on by pretty much everyone else on the BC team.

I don't think you have to worry abot that. The IC2 devs are not stupid.

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• The IC2 crowd doesn't like RF.

It's not us I'm worried about, it's the people who remember it from 1.4.7 and liked it, but don't want the new recipes or it using EU.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• It's not us I'm worried about, it's the people who remember it from 1.4.7 and liked it, but don't want the new recipes or it using EU.

But they already have IC2 Classic, and the bajillion Ic2 ripoff mods, that are 'better' anyway. We'll be fine unless Player goes nuts or something. Even then we have Greg to stop him :P

• unless Player goes nuts

It's Player we're talking about. The one who nearly sued an RF IC2 jetpack clone. Crazy would be writing code to crash the RF mod distributing servers (AKA curse), not giving in to it :P

I see this too much.

• It's Player we're talking about. The one who nearly sued an RF IC2 jetpack clone. Crazy would be writing code to crash the RF mod distributing servers (AKA curse), not giving in to it :P

I don't see this as bad.

My opinion of RF:

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• 2014th page, anybody else notice that's the same as the current year number? :D

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Airships well have to do but tanks would be similar to a horse. I'm in no means a coder but, I have the idea and if one man has an idea maybe another has coding skills. I'm going to make the most of what I have. Also tanks would technically have to be a mob

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• The issue with a tank is that it would be pretty big, and Minecraft terrain is made out of cubes that are big as half the player. A tank would be reasonably bigger, and it's a rigid body. If it would behave like a mob, it wouldn't tilt on slopes. It would be awesome if it would climb AND tilt on any terrain irregularity.

@dolan WE WANT A DOLAN COIN