[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, just tried to run a server with latest GT.
    It works, no crashes whatsorever, but the log is spammed in an excessive way.
    I do not even know if GT is causing this, but I saw you recently done something NBT related.
    I most likrly think it's ForgeEssientals, but since theres no crash I do not know more.

http://pastebin.com/aCLWp6bg (Spammed insanely, ~200MB latest.log after half of a day running)

If you're sure GT has nothing to do with that, please tell me so I can exckude another mod searching the cause of this :)

Thank You
    ultrasn0w

Edit:
    Also happens in SinglePlayer, so ForgeEssientals will be crossed out then.

• Strange. Are the Blocks saving/loading properly? I think I didn't have anything vanishing on me but I had only Blocks which happened to be white around me (so I cannot say for sure if they got deleted or something)

In which case:

DO NOT USE 6.00.24 UNTIL I FIXED THAT ISSUE, AND I AM NOT HOME RIGHT NOW SO I CANNOT FIX IT.

• I saw that the config files were all empty back when I complained about tc stuff converting to gt items. I even asked invultri to check k4's config files and they were empty too. But I said to myself that "Greggy busy coding, this is not done yet"
    So yeah that's surprising how no one noticed that in more than a month

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Greg, do you have a plan to add Fusion Reactor back in GT6?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Thank you :D Pls update for the newest forge version, becaus some other mods needs a newer forge version

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sk4nd4l ().

• Could someone please explain how to setup a stable power supply in GT5? I am literally spending all of my time making charcoal for my large bronze boiler. I am just starting to make aluminum. I have been playing 1.4.7 till about a month ago so even the IC2 stuff is foreign to me. Maybe I am too accustomed to my old nuclear reactors but I just want to stop making charcoal ;(

• you can go kinetic wind generators, they can do LV to MV EUs....or diesel....... or naquadah for lategame
    Or with silicon you can do solar panels, with config enabled, you can do 1V->8V->32V->128V->512V->etc sizes of the panel

• Could someone please explain how to setup a stable power supply in GT5? I am literally spending all of my time making charcoal for my large bronze boiler. I am just starting to make aluminum. I have been playing 1.4.7 till about a month ago so even the IC2 stuff is foreign to me. Maybe I am too accustomed to my old nuclear reactors but I just want to stop making charcoal ;(

High Pressure Lava Boilers + Railcraft Steam Turbine

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• That should be the important part:

I am still getting the same crash I posted earlier, maybe you missed it? As "Blood Asp" pointed out, the issue seems to be a conflicting recipe with netherores. Full logs are in my previous post or the quote above.

• flaghacker: Nether Ores has config options to disable processing recipes for its ores. Disable its Macerator Recipes.

config/powercrystals/netherores/common.cfg
    processing {
    enable {
    B:MaceratorRecipes=true -> B:MaceratorRecipes=false

• High Pressure Lava Boilers + Railcraft Steam Turbine

Starting to make aluminium implies that PEHAW is only using LV machines, but a Railcraft Steam Turbine produces up to 200 EU/t, which is in the HV range, so s/he might not be ready for that yet.

PEHAW , here are some ideas you might be able to use in the meantime (although you might have applied some of them already):
    1. battery buffers
    2. multiple basic steam turbines (I think a large bronze boiler can power 8.33 of them; if you only have one, you're wasting a lot of steam and charcoal)
    3. large iron tank to buffer the steam
    4. pipes/hoppers setup to distribute logs to multiple furnaces (or coke ovens, if applicable) to make the charcoal faster.

Also, you might try to farm wood automatically(if you don't do it already), for example with thaumcraft(aka golems), or minefactory reloaded.

EDIT: Best thing is to go for full automation of charcoal, and of putting it into the boiler.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Best automatization of charcoal is Forestry Farm or BuildCraft robots. (just input apatite/axes) and then railcraft coke ovens, there you get charcoal in decent nubers, and also creosote oil, which can produce A LOT of steam in RC boilers...

• flaghacker: Nether Ores has config options to disable processing recipes for its ores. Disable its Macerator Recipes.

config/powercrystals/netherores/common.cfg
    processing {
    enable {
    B:MaceratorRecipes=true -> B:MaceratorRecipes=false

Thanks, that worked.

• I personally use a Forestry multifarm with Apple Oaks. I use ethanol produced from saplings for powering my MV stuff and my EBF and I use a combination of methane from apples and charcoal for powering my LV stuff. I also use charcoal for powering any RF machines using steam engines from RC.

• Uuuh, I'm having a problem here :

Using the lastest version of GregTech.
    As a side note, there's a magnetite vein nearby, this is the first time I encounter an "empty ore" vein.

Did you update before I fixed the WORLD CORRUPTING BUG? And no, you cannot uncorrupt it unless you have a backup.

I have reuploaded 6.00.24 with a fix for that Issue, but the damage can as I said not be repaired once its done.