[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hm, cauldron-dispenser interaction seem to have broken in .04.

Impure ores fed to a cauldron from a dispenser always went into the cauldron first in .03 and earlier,
    but in .04 you end up picking up the dispensed ore before it goes into the cauldron and gets washed..
    Standing decently near the cauldron it happens like 33-50% of the time.
    In .03 you could take a bath in the cauldron while a simple comparator redstone setup pulsed the dispenser and washed ores,
    and you'd get both clean ores and a clean body.
    In .04 you pick up the ores before they get washed 100% of the time if you do the same thing and stand in the cauldron.

• Ah I see where the Issue is. I fixed a Tick doubling Bug by disabling the pre-tick, what in turn makes you pick up stuff before its done. will be fixed next time.

• Hopper question: so we will be able to disable vanilla ones , so only less laggy ones are used? Are they comparable by material cost/technology needed?

-------

Greg,

[ADDED] Bookshelves can generate Loot in GT Strongholds now. Note, that they generate it if a player gets closer than 32 meters (square radius) to it, since the Books are usually a visible thing, unlike Chest and Safe content. Also ONLY loot that can be placed inside a shelf will be generated, if something couldn't be placed then it will get replaced by a vanilla Book.

I think it somehow generates so many vanilla books compared to other loot (see picture), however, it would be really nice if you can add written books into it (well, probably via minetweaker it can be added to dungeon loot tables, but having it as basic setup would be more pretty) , for example using this , if installed (or incorporate some functions for similar behaviour) http://www.minecraftforum.net/…st-books-deadly#LostBooks , also BiblioCraft uses some prewritten or random books, that could generate here :)

Also, I assume that autogenerated locked safes in stronghold have to be blown up to get loot, right?

• We have Smelters and Mixers, now go figure what to do ;)

I've played around with mixer, trying to make some alloys, like invar in it with no luck - no such recipe, most of molten metals cannot get into it...

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• I think it somehow generates so many vanilla books compared to other loot (see picture), however, it would be really nice if you can add written books into it (well, probably via minetweaker it can be added to dungeon loot tables, but having it as basic setup would be more pretty) , for example using this , if installed (or incorporate some functions for similar behaviour) http://www.minecraftforum.net/…st-books-deadly#LostBooks , also BiblioCraft uses some prewritten or random books, that could generate here :)

Added the Dusty Books from LostBooks Mod as special Shelf Loot with a 25% chance of spawning instead of a vanilla Book. Also gave it a Dusty Book Design inside the Shelf.

Also, I assume that autogenerated locked safes in stronghold have to be blown up to get loot, right?

Lol, only if you are not looking enough for the Key, every single Safe has a Key generated inside the Stronghold, really EVERY SAFE, you just didn't look hard enough.

-----

also maybe update GT, Airee.

6.03.04:
    [ADDED] Mixer Recipes for some Alloys.

• Okay, thanks :)

Well Key looks like vanilla book in bookcase, I did not went through all of them...But okay, the information "keys might be there" is the one I wanted to know.

• Okay, thanks :)

Well Key looks like vanilla book in bookcase, I did not went through all of them...But okay, the information "keys might be there" is the one I wanted to know.

They don't just "might be there" they are "DEFINITELY THERE" and they are well hidden within the Inventories inside the Stronghold.

• Steel (regular) still cannot be made through smelter+mixer, no such recipe (probably because smelter uses tungsten crucible :D and cannot melt carbon)

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• Steel (regular) still cannot be made through smelter+mixer, no such recipe (probably because smelter uses tungsten crucible :D and cannot melt carbon)

That might be intended, since it should be a blast furnace thing once I add that device :P

• Greg, if you are already working on rails can you make them meltable or maceratable? It always bothered me because there is metal there but you can not set it to work!

• Ars magica2
    vinteum dust changed GT vinteum dust
    I can't crafting magic

Use the Unification Config to set Ars Magicas Vinteum Dust to true.

Greg, if you are already working on rails can you make them meltable or maceratable? It always bothered me because there is metal there but you can not set it to work!

ofcourse they are recycleable, guess why I actually made those Rails ;)