[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• suggestion: More uses For Nether Quartz
    I found that Nether Quartz is useless expect decorative blocks and Redstone circuits.
    how about adding more uses for them?
    for example: Nether Quartz+Electrolyzer = Silicon cell + Compressed Air Cell

• suggestion: More uses For Nether Quartz
    I found that Nether Quartz is useless expect decorative blocks and Redstone circuits.
    how about adding more uses for them?
    for example: Nether Quartz+Electrolyzer = Silicon cell + Compressed Air Cell

I already told him about that but ... seriously, who would use quartz for that ? That'd be wasting it --'
    I'd rather use it if it had some byproducts, because we can say it's not pure ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I have a hunch that anyone using applied energistics will not really have all that much leftover nether quartz :)

• V3.00d:
    Added the Redstone Circuit Block. Currently not craftable, and the only thing it has is a very advanced Timer, which can blink even faster than its Redpower Counterpart. But as it does neither Sound nor Light it won't cause Lag.

If you connect that super quick timer to a big redstone network, won't it lag due redstone updates ?

• I already told him about that but ... seriously, who would use quartz for that ? That'd be wasting it --'
    I'd rather use it if it had some byproducts, because we can say it's not pure ^^

because netherquartz isnt rare at all

• If you connect that super quick timer to a big redstone network, won't it lag due redstone updates ?

The Timer itself doesn't Lag, only your Big Redstone Network.

I'm currently fighting the Problem that my AND-Gates cant work at all due to some restrictions my Covers add. You need to Power the gate, but you also need to give all Sides a Redstone Signal to let it go off, including the Side where the Energy comes from... I know one could use Buffers for bridging that but I don't wanna have people do it that badly.

• I'm currently fighting the Problem that my AND-Gates cant work at all due to some restrictions my Covers add. You need to Power the gate, but you also need to give all Sides a Redstone Signal to let it go off, including the Side where the Energy comes from... I know one could use Buffers for bridging that but I don't wanna have people do it that badly.

does the block need power? (32 eu/t)

• only 1 EU per switched Redstone, so the more your Timer blinks the more it consumes.

thats not much I think :D good.

on the todo list, are there special things which come first?

• The six Logic Gates AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR and XNOR are already implemented in one Compound Basic Logic behaviour.

as a non-coder (only little lua things) I wanna ask: is this very hard or are these gates just simple if else conditions?

• The six Logic Gates AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR and XNOR are already implemented in one Compound Basic Logic behaviour.

Sounds quite nice, maybe i can after all update to 1.5 like 6 months earlier than expected. If now someone would make wall/ceiling-placeable redstone...

• Sounds quite nice, maybe i can after all update to 1.5 like 6 months earlier than expected. If now someone would make wall/ceiling-placeable redstone...

Or redstone cable. preferably the kind that doesn't blink.

• as a non-coder (only little lua things) I wanna ask: is this very hard or are these gates just simple if else conditions?

I provide a few very simple presets to do things like scanning Inventories for certain amounts of Items, or Tanks for Liquids like BC-Gates do. If you are not a Modder, then its impossible for you to add "own" Gates to this Device. But every Gate has up to 4 User definable Variables (4 four additional internal Variables), which are for setting up the special Options of the Gate. The Timer for example can output multiple Pulses per Cycle, and can also be set to pulse only if it receives Redstone (integrated NOT-Gate), so that you can make it pulse extremly fast to fire Arrows out of a Dispenser like a Machine Gun, by just pressing an attached Button.

• fire Arrows out of a Dispenser like a Machine Gun, by just pressing an attached Button.

is this even possible or is minecrafts code too slow to let the dispenser firee that fast? i had certain problems w/ rightclicking a lever very fast

• You can fire 1 Arrow every 2 Ticks, making 10 Arrows per second. Before they fixed Redstone in 1.5 it was 20 Arrows per second.

is there a limitation of texture/lighting updates you can do per tick?
    btw, where can i find the ic2 api? googleing didnt help :P

• My PC bluescreened while loading minecraft so over 90% of the config files got corrupted. How come GregTech config files didn't get corrupted? Are you some sort of magician?!
    It would've been really painful to set them again if they got corrupted.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I imagine right now there are a lot of bugs to deal with but eh, whatever. If I put lava cells into a thermal generator it doesn't do anything and generates cells in the bottom slot out of nothing. That's all.

• I imagine right now there are a lot of bugs to deal with but eh, whatever. If I put lava cells into a thermal generator it doesn't do anything and generates cells in the bottom slot out of nothing. That's all.

yeah, because it empties the cell into the internal buffer and spits out the empty cells in the bottom slot...