[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I'm using Version M, when was the fix happening?

Should have been fixed back in L or K If I recalled. I had that video and he fixed it from there. Where the side would suck my stuff out at the same time.. I have never had a issue since then but I have not done anything more complex then the basic things example:

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Look at you with your windows 8
    Also to @Greg could you please make an item require holy planks of sengir?
    I know a LOT of people play your mod in FTB and that other super OP mod (like reliquary or something that you can get multiple dragon eggs and nether stars so yea)

Beside Linux windows 8 is better then windows 7 and vista and XP is to old. Unless you are uneducated and removing Metro and adding in the task bar and can't comprehend the performance and security improvements then maybe you should go back to your "gaming laptop"

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Beside Linux windows 8 is better then windows 7 and vista and XP is to old. Unless you are uneducated and removing Metro and adding in the task bar and can't comprehend the performance and security improvements then maybe you should go back to your "gaming laptop"

Gotta love I7 core with Windows 8 :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Beside Linux windows 8 is better then windows 7 and vista and XP is to old. Unless you are uneducated and removing Metro and adding in the task bar and can't comprehend the performance and security improvements then maybe you should go back to your "gaming laptop"

Woah woah woah. I think you misunderstood me LOL it was a joke :P
    I myself have windows 7 (not having windows 8 ONLY because of the age of my computer)(Honestly if I were to put it on here I think it would explode)
    The reason I don't want to use linux is because my HDD size is so small and I don't want to partition any of it for Linux. As to it being better even if I did have enough space and RAM I don't think i could use it because me + cmd prompt = bad :P
    So yea

• I don't use Windows 8 because honestly it's not optimized right for use on desktop PCs. It was originally designed as a mobile phone/tablet OS, and it works for that job. It works fairly well on laptops too. But if you're on desktop, Windows 7 is better optimized than Windows 8, in particular for when you're trying to do more than one thing at a time.
    Win8 does have those nice menus though...

• I'm having a bit of a problem with the most recent version of gregtech. I have the harder recipes turned on in the dynamic config, but they don't show up in-game. I can still craft a macerator without any diamonds. also, there seems to be no place to disable the oredict for machine casings and circuts ( speaking of which, they need to go. they are just stupid. why would I build a bronze machine hull, when I can make a sturdy machine casing for the same amount of bronze and no machine parts?)

• Edit: Also @ Chocohead your blue text says "Drowing in mods"

Indeed it does. 115 counts as drowning. Especially when it still nearly runs :D

I don't use Windows 8 because honestly it's not optimized right for use on desktop PCs. It was originally designed as a mobile phone/tablet OS, and it works for that job. It works fairly well on laptops too. But if you're on desktop, Windows 7 is better optimized than Windows 8, in particular for when you're trying to do more than one thing at a time.
    Win8 does have those nice menus though...

8 is clearly for tablet rather than desktop. The menus are a better feature.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• LOL I mean you misspelled Drowning

Derp :D Why didn't you say in the first place?

I see this too much.

• I did xD

;( You're mean.

I see this too much.

• Two things:
    So if once I get my eclipse set up to mod IC2 and GregTech if I were to make a recipe change to GregTech's matterfab would it work?
    I plan on adding a harder "core block"
    Second:
    What could my core block contain?
    I'm thinking palladium because I'm also going to use this core block in a particle accelerator. Any ideas anybody?

• Two things:
    So if once I get my eclipse set up to mod IC2 and GregTech if I were to make a recipe change to GregTech's matterfab would it work?
    I plan on adding a harder "core block"

It depends on how you plan on making the change.

Second:
    What could my core block contain?
    I'm thinking palladium because I'm also going to use this core block in a particle accelerator. Any ideas anybody?

Do you have any ideas on how you are going to do a GUI (if you are doing one, it sounds like it), GUIs can be more complex than you might realize.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• It depends on how you plan on making the change.

Do you have any ideas on how you are going to do a GUI (if you are doing one, it sounds like it), GUIs can be more complex than you might realize.

If I can get this derned IC2 and GT decompiled then I plan on looking at IC2's code and then working off of that because my GUI that I made looks a lot like IC2's massfab and the particle accelerator also functions like it. Although I'm going to look more at Greg's code for the actual functionality (I'm going to make it where you NEED an item to make antimatter (probably Iridium block :P))

• I don't like the UI of Windows 8, but it *seems* faster and more responsive. It could just be my subconscious connotation of it looking modern.

EDIT: Are the newest builds of IC2 stable enough to start a 1.5 world on?
    Do they have any incompatibility with any big tech mods?

Oh btw, I think Greg might like this commit in the newest IC2 build...
    http://imgur.com/3mEdYbT.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by DrRed ().

• Got a small problem, wanted to try using gregtech, but got a small problem, http://i.imgur.com/K9JExyA.png i made a small mod adding blocks i would like in the game, but after i disabled the compression and macerating stuff, it didnt fix the problem, most of them blocks wont deblock now, how can i fix it? http://pastebin.com/QHQuxbq6 config incase i missed it

Enable the stuff under "storageblockcrafting" and "storageblockdecrafting".