[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I do hope you aren't calling them OmniWrenches, as you're lacking support for a ton of mods.

• I do hope you aren't calling them OmniWrenches, as you're lacking support for a ton of mods.

What mods does your Omniwrench work with that he hasnt listed then?

• I'm unable to craft iridum alloy ingots and NEI fails to show a recipe. I have Railcraft_1.5.2-7.2.1.0 installed and it doesn't work in a rolling machine neither. I'm using the default (auto-generated) configuration files for GregTech-3.07d and IC2-2.1.115.341 except for block and item IDs. It appears GregTech doesn't recognize Railcraft because mixed metal ingots are craftable in a normal crafting table regardless of the B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine setting.

Any ideas?

• I'm unable to craft iridum alloy ingots and NEI fails to show a recipe. I have Railcraft_1.5.2-7.2.1.0 installed and it doesn't work in a rolling machine neither. I'm using the default (auto-generated) configuration files for GregTech-3.07d and IC2-2.1.115.341 except for block and item IDs. It appears GregTech doesn't recognize Railcraft because mixed metal ingots are craftable in a normal crafting table regardless of the B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine setting.

Any ideas?

The RC Recipe for MMingots was removed and replaced with the plate one, and IAI are crafted with 4 Iridium plates, 4 Advanced alloy and 1 INDUSTRIAL diamond, you have the recipe correct? If not, check your config again, you may of disabled it.

Any ideas?

what recipe are you using?

you still use the rolling machine iirc, but instead of the iridium ingots you have 'normal' iridum plates (made in the plate bender)....and instead of the diamond dust, i think you now use an industrial diamond. see if that works.

• Greg, for the MMingot, i know it got removed for the Rolling machine but with the old option on, it should be crafted with the the same recipe, but three in a row instead of 1, and having 3x the output, just because its cooler :p

• On version 3.07b i can only upgrade blast furnaces if am in creative mode.
    I have another question, are you using mystcraft if yes, do you have problems with memory - when you play for around 1h memory usage in game is in range of 90-100%, every memory drop cause lag, even you relog problem still exist ony way to fix it for another 1 hour is restarting minecraft.

• what recipe are you using?

you still use the rolling machine iirc, but instead of the iridium ingots you have 'normal' iridum plates (made in the plate bender)....and instead of the diamond dust, i think you now use an industrial diamond. see if that works.

The RC Recipe for MMingots was removed and replaced with the plate one, and IAI are crafted with 4 Iridium plates, 4 Advanced alloy and 1 INDUSTRIAL diamond, you have the recipe correct? If not, check your config again, you may of disabled it.

That did the trick, thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by helium ().

1. Didnt you read the Names I gave the Wrenches? I thought it was pretty obvious as they were the first two Words of each line.
    2. Which Mods Wrenches did I miss after including IC², BC, GT and UE compatibility? The EBXL Logturner, which is technically not really a Wrench? The Redpower Screwdriver, which is not supported by the Omniwrench for Eloraam reasons? Pistons, Hoppers, Repeaters, Comparators, Dispensers, Droppers, Chests, Trapped Chests (which you missed) and vanilla Logs? They are supported by my Wrenches.

My god greg those Battery chargers
    PLEASE LET ME DO TEXTURES
    ATLEAST FOR THOSE
    THEY ARE JUST BLANK BOXES D;

Then do some, but they should look like from vanilla GT and not extremly overhauled.

• I have another question, are you using mystcraft if yes, do you have problems with memory - when you play for around 1h memory usage in game is in range of 90-100%, every memory drop cause lag, even you relog problem still exist ony way to fix it for another 1 hour is restarting minecraft.

I have noticed this, although I don't notice it badly unless I do several dimension jumps. I haven't actually played around with Mystcraft in about 2 months, but when I was, I usually started noticing memory overload lag after about 3 dimension hops. That didn't include vanilla Nether portals, but it did include using an Overworld book in the nether. I think it could be a bug (memory leak maybe?) with the un-loading of dimensions when you leave them. And yes, the solution to that problem is to restart Minecraft, because that wipes out the memory it is using. Simply relogging doesn't completely reset that memory (which is what makes me think "memory leak maybe?")

• I was doublechecking your nerfs on vanilla (with my custom 152wgt-based modpack, just all the mods updated) when I found this:

That thing is crafted with iron around a stone sword. I guess somebody's mad, but who? Got no clue, and I couldn't find the item ID in the configs either.

• Does anyone have this spam ?

• Greg, when making the new wrenches, you got rid of the Shift Rightclick ability so i cant flip my Machines now D:

• 1. Didnt you read the Names I gave the Wrenches? I thought it was pretty obvious as they were the first two Words of each line.
    2. Which Mods Wrenches did I miss after including IC², BC, GT and UE compatibility? The EBXL Logturner, which is technically not really a Wrench? The Redpower Screwdriver, which is not supported by the Omniwrench for Eloraam reasons? Pistons, Hoppers, Repeaters, Comparators, Dispensers, Droppers, Chests, Trapped Chests (which you missed) and vanilla Logs? They are supported by my Wrenches.

1. Fair enough, just checking.

2. RailCraft (crowbar functionality), MFR, MFFSv2, Pumpkins, Jack O'Lanterns, rails I'm guessing, and stairs.

EDIT: Oh, and mobs. The OmniWrench rotates those too.