[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hey Greg, WHY Y NO ADD (Sulphur + cell -> sulphur cell) RECIPE IN NORMAL CANNER??? It's only available in the autocanner. I forgot the other thing that I was going to yell about, but just pretend that I raged about something here.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Run the JVM with the command "-XX:MaxPermSize=256m"
    That should help, as it quadruples the amount of memory allowed to the JVM itself (it uses a default of 64m). solved the lag in redwood forests for me, as well

• Run the JVM with the command "-XX:MaxPermSize=256m"
    That should help, as it quadruples the amount of memory allowed to the JVM itself (it uses a default of 64m). solved the lag in redwood forests for me, as well

Okay thanks for the advice will try it out. :)

Kinda annoying the game keeps crashing after 30-60min of play (10-14 inventory opens)

• Where is uvarovite found? I think it's part of GT, but I'm not cretain and I even googling doesn't turn up anything...

Thanks

Get some yellow garnets from sphalerite ores (in nether), and then centrifuge the yellow garnet dust to get uvarovite dusts.

• Hey Greg, WHY Y NO ADD (Sulphur + cell -> sulphur cell) RECIPE IN NORMAL CANNER??? It's only available in the autocanner. I forgot the other thing that I was going to yell about, but just pretend that I raged about something here.

Because our great minds at IC² were not making an API for that, and rejected to add the API after some great people suggested it. That's "why why no add" that.

• I would really like to see the Exstinguisher though, it would be super usefull especially for TC3 in my wood house :S

• Greg I hear you would love to make your sulfuric acid comparable with plugins for forestry's sulfuric acid liquid ;)
    It may be a little easier to get than yours but its driving me insane having Sulfuric acid cells that I cant interchange with other sulfuric acid cells or put in a tank (I realize that in RL it would eat through some of the tanks, just pretend they have a plastic coating around the inside of the tank)

• Either technic "devs" worked around Greg anti-technic/tekkit code or Greg removed the anti-technic/tekkit code (either accidentally or if they requested for permission).

I didnt remove that Code. I guess I need another Way to detect it. Does anyone have a valid Filepath to the new Location of the Technic-Launcher?

• I didnt remove that Code. I guess I need another Way to detect it. Does anyone have a valid Filepath to the new Location of the Technic-Launcher?

C:\Users\Crafter\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkit

I am not proud

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• That was the old one. This still gets detected.

Are you sure? I literally just downloaded it like 5 minutes ago.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Then the person that said that could run technic with gregtech might have used another launcher to run the same mods technic does, maybe importing it?
    Like MultiMC is able to import stuff from FTB launcher.

• Then the person that said that could run technic with gregtech might have used another launcher to run the same mods technic does, maybe importing it?
    Like MultiMC is able to import stuff from FTB launcher.

Perhaps it's that new platform thing they've got, make your own modpacks (and be responsible for getting permissions for the mods, because we all know every tekkit user wanting a personal modpack will bother with permissions) or something like that.

• advanced pump seems to have some bugs
    It works nice but I can get unlimited mining pipes from it when I destroy the drilling head (it always gets respawned). And btw. how can i get the mining pipes back normally, as placing stones in the pipe slot does not work for me.

• Maybe this is the cause, found out after some search :

Technicpack.net/download wrote:

The brand new Technic Launcher is now available for beta testing! Wondering what's new?

• All new design and artwork
    • Easily add custom modpacks using the Technic Platform
    • Install packs to any directory you want! Change the install location at any time!
    • Built in console available from the options pane
    • Auto updating on both Windows and Mac
    • And much more!

and this : (Please ignore the background...)