[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• What was that? How many to go? XD

• since in the 1.5.1 version of mystcraft it will be possible to use any liquid to create oceans biomes at least that is what XCompWiz said to me can you make a simbol for the helium plasma or the deuterium trithium one?
    just to create an ocean of plasma to send my friend when they not behave and leave it there for a while.

• HOLY FICK INFINITE PLASMA

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• since in the 1.5.1 version of mystcraft it will be possible to use any liquid to create oceans biomes at least that is what XCompWiz said to me can you make a simbol for the helium plasma or the deuterium trithium one?
    just to create an ocean of plasma to send my friend when they not behave and leave it there for a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO!

It only works for placeable Liquids. Can you place my Liquids? No you can't, and you can't place Steam or similar Item-Only Liquids.

And that with the over 9000 was a typo. It's only over 900.

• Infiplasma is OP anyway...

• It only works for placeable Liquids. Can you place my Liquids? No you can't, and you can't place Steam or similar Item-Only Liquids.

I got the impression they were also working on making any liquid placeable. Ocean of steam or liquid DNA would be fun :)

• I got the impression they were also working on making any liquid placeable. Ocean of steam or liquid DNA would be fun :)

That was gonna be part of the Forge Liquid API wast it? Option to be placeable, the flow rate, if it damages you, what status effects ect.
    Standing in plasma should set you on fire then insta kill you.
    Well, it is super heated gas.

• I got the impression they were also working on making any liquid placeable. Ocean of steam or liquid DNA would be fun :)

I have seen the Video. However the Modders in question (f.e. Sengir) werent online to confirm it, at that recorded Moment back in 1.3.2. It's already possible to make placeable Liquids via Forge (see BC-Oil), but I decided to make mine unplaceable, because of being pointless to place them at all.

• I have seen the Video. However the Modders in question (f.e. Sengir) werent online to confirm it, at that recorded Moment back in 1.3.2. It's already possible to make placeable Liquids via Forge (see BC-Oil), but I decided to make mine unplaceable, because of being pointless to place them at all.

Seeing as most are gas and would disappear anyway.

• It's still annoying. Fix it.
    What do you mean by a Client->Server Update?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Oh dang it, just downgraded to 2.90g but figured that industrial centrfuges are not Meta tile entities or whatever that is but now they're unupgradable :( Guess I'll have to live with no GUI for the ind. electrolyzer than... ;(

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• I have seen the Video. However the Modders in question (f.e. Sengir) werent online to confirm it, at that recorded Moment back in 1.3.2. It's already possible to make placeable Liquids via Forge (see BC-Oil), but I decided to make mine unplaceable, because of being pointless to place them at all.

You might want to rethink that greg. There could be some useful applications of nitrogen as a placeable liquid among others used in a similar nature.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• What do you mean by a Client->Server Update?

Client telling the Server: "HEY I NEED AN UPDATE!", what I don't see in any MC-Code.

Oh dang it, just downgraded to 2.90g but figured that industrial centrfuges are not Meta tile entities or whatever that is but now they're unupgradable :( Guess I'll have to live with no GUI for the ind. electrolyzer than... ;(

Don't worry, the MetaTileCentrifuge works perfectly in 1.5.1, It even rotates faster when you overclock it! Oh, you were talking about the Electrolyzer? Well, it will work then...

• But, that doesn't make any sense. That's not how IC2 power works. Cables aren't supposed to break up packets along the way...

• I'm having a very tough time setting up the fusionreactor, the guide doesn't show it layer by layer. Anyone have screenshots?

The post was edited 1 time, last by tipred3 ().

• I'm having a really tough time setting up the fusionreactor, the guide doesn't show it layer by layer. Anyone have screenshots?

You dont need it layer by layer, it says "Hull + Fusion coil inbetween" Meaning 2 Casing with 1 Coil in the middle. Whats hard about that >.>

• Well.. think about it deeply lol..

The 16 HV Transformers are requesting exactly 2048eu/p each, then converting it down to 4x512eu/p. 16x2048 = 32768. Works perfectly. Try adding more HV Transformers, see if the voltage goes up.

ALSO: With my current Fusion reactor design, i can fill a 1 IDSU in 10 minutes.
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!