[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I think you get more than 1 ender pearl per 2 minutes with the quick sand+tier 5 endermen. But yeah.. the config is optional anyway lol..

• an enderpearl farm is a must in gregtech if you want to get fusion anyway, and they can produce much more than that. otherwise, platinum, olivine and tungsten can be mined in vast quantities in the end, and glowstone or redstone can be gained from the nether, or you could just use farms. Without the nerf, a recycler+cobblegen is just a lag causing neccesary addition to any matterfab. the nerf makes you actually need to come up with one of a number of different sources of amplifier. you don't need it in mass quantities anyway, with default matterfab rates. by the time you are producing more than 1700 eu/t, you can definately come up with one of these.

• magneseum can't, manganese and thorium work, but there's no way to get large amounts of them.

Bees... I have no bee experience whatsoever, how much work would it take to get them outputting an item every quarter second?

1 Coal Ore on the industrial grinder will give a tiny pile of thorium, 1 Forcicium Manazit Ore will give a a full thorium dust.
    You can get plenty of each.

If you have a biofuel plant, MJ to power some rock crushers won't be a problem.
    PS: Bees can give you uranium dust.

EDIT: Didn't see that you don't have access to Monazit, and that uranium from bees was already mentioned.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZeChico ().

• If you're running a massive quarry operation then it won't be hard to get enough stuff to toss in a recycler to run a matter fab. And if you're thinking about even considering a Fusion plant then you need the massive quarry operation. Toss in xycraft crystals, forcicium, most of your lead, or whatever else you're not using. You can also get a reasonable supply of gravel from a Thermal Expansion Igneous Extruder on top of a Pulverizer. Just void the sand and collect the gravel byproduct and you will have more than enough for the matter fab.

Thermal Expansion is a mod big on removing BS from the game, and is often at odds with Gregtech as a result.

• 1 Coal Ore on the industrial grinder will give a tiny pile of thorium, 1 Forcicium Manazit Ore will give a a full thorium dust.
    You can get plenty of each.

If you have a biofuel plant, MJ to power some rock crushers won't be a problem.
    PS: Bees can give you uranium dust.

EDIT: Didn't see that you don't have access to Monazit, and that uranium from bees was already mentioned.

The problem is, quarries/miners don't give you coal ore, they give you coal. You'd have to rock cut by hand, Arcane bore might be an option actually, but I don't have the 1600 levels I need for a silk touch book.

Same goes for ender pearls, a non soul shard farm will get you enough to keep up, but mob farms require player presence. I don't want to idle in the End for two weeks while the fab gets me the UUM I need.

• If you're running a massive quarry operation then it won't be hard to get enough stuff to toss in a recycler to run a matter fab. And if you're thinking about even considering a Fusion plant then you need the massive quarry operation. Toss in xycraft crystals, forcicium, most of your lead, or whatever else you're not using. You can also get a reasonable supply of gravel from a Thermal Expansion Igneous Extruder on top of a Pulverizer. Just void the sand and collect the gravel byproduct and you will have more than enough for the matter fab.

Thermal Expansion is a mod big on removing BS from the game, and is often at odds with Gregtech as a result.

I already pointed both of those out. I'd need 1600 EU/t to power the pulverisers, and the quarry output would be sufficient, with two quarries, to keep up, (on average, much more non cobble mass on top layers) but unless I'm able to set the quarries back up within a few minutes of them shutting down I lose the time they spend idle.

• Oh, I am an idiot. You can make dirt from plantballs.

What kind of farm setup would I need to make 16 wheat (or other item, pumkin seed?) a second?

What kind of farm setup would I need to make 16 wheat (or other item, pumkin seed?) a second?

Starting resources
    4x Perceptive Wooden Golems
    2x Intelligent Straw Golem
    8x2x8 Xychorium Soil
    64x Seeds
    1x Inventory

• No xycraft. And that stuff is of course dependent on xycraft ores :/

Hmm

Somebody check my math too. I have it as needing 4 items a second fed through recyclers in order to keep up with 2000 EU/t. If that's wrong I'm way overthinking this.

• The problem isn't how many recyclers, its how much to feed them.

Redoing my math, I think I only need one item every 1.56 seconds.

Hrm, a dual quarry might manage that if moved once a day. A little better really, since while its running my EU to the fabber drops off by ~25% for the quarries and ore processing.

• The problem isn't how many recyclers, its how much to feed them.

Redoing my math, I think I only need one item every 1.56 seconds.

Hrm, a dual quarry might manage that if moved once a day. A little better really, since while its running my EU to the fabber drops off by ~25% for the quarries and ore processing.

Recycler with no OC is 1 item every 2s. Igneous extruder can produce cobble a bit faster than that.

IC² crops with insane growth and/or gain traits?

• Also converting wheat/seeds into dirt is a bit pointless, just recycle it.
    Use OP forestry farms if you are really needing some junk.

ultra op steves carts farms are valid?

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• For the basic set up you only need 4 energy injectors, 2 material injectors and 1 material extractor, to see if the set up is working, fill up all 4 energy injectors (10 million storage each, and you can see the energy inside using the portable scanner/debug scanner), and then put deuterium and tritium at those material injectors. If the set up is correct, you will see they all turn yellow.

Fusion reactor (deprecated and uncraftable) = fusion computer, and the old fusion reactor will change to fusion computer if you put it down.

Yes now you need plasma generators to get the eu, but on the contrary you can also store the helium plasma in quantum tank for later use.

Thank you!
    That answered the most questions I had.
    Just one question is left:
    What are the differences between basic setup and more advanced setups - depends that only on the materials I use for injection or can I use additional injections for both energy and deuterium/tritium to get an additional output of helium plasma, maybe when I add another control computer?

Edit:
    Can someone explain the possible upgrades for the different equipments a bit, please?
    What do O T B M mean?

• As long it doesnt affect whoever plays with you (or your concept of fun) , why would they not be ?

Well, I said it because that farms can be useful for recyclers

The idea could be the following:

All the wood is burned to make charcoal and all that charcoal is to keep running the "underground" farms
    Its just an idea
    Edit: obviously all another thing that the farms could produce are sent to the recycler plant

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• Thank you!
    That answered the most questions I had.
    Just one question is left:
    What are the differences between basic setup and more advanced setups - depends that only on the materials I use for injection or can I use additional injections for both energy and deuterium/tritium to get an additional output of helium plasma, maybe when I add another control computer?

You can only put 1 fusion computer in 1 set up, the non basic set up would be one with 6 energy injectors (for helium+deuterium), and I think 1 fusion reactor set up can only do 1 process, so it's limited to 64k eu/t (no additional helium plasma) , but you can always put more material extractors at different spots (for automation perhaps) although it's not necessary..

O-> overclocker upgrade (x4 eu/t, half time)
    T->transformer upgrade (can accept higher eu/p 32->128->512->2048->8192->32k)
    B-> lithium battery upgrade (more internal storage)
    M-> can receive MJ

The post was edited 2 times, last by noskk ().