[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Unnerfing the regular Copper plates in regular Uranium Cells can be done.

Yay! Maybe 2/4 Copper per DSC would be faire, though. But 8 .. that's way too much, with the amount of it you need ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I implemented the Nuclear Buff by just replacing the dense Plates with normal Plates (8 times less Copper). But I still have to implement some Logic Gates and other RS-utility before releasing it. The Combination Lock is the only really new thing I added.

• I implemented the Nuclear Buff by just replacing the dense Plates with normal Plates (8 times less Copper). But I still have to implement some Logic Gates and other RS-utility before releasing it. The Combination Lock is the only really new thing I added.

Oh wow, thanks! but, erm, is that only for the Rods of is it also for the heat exchangers and stuff?

• It was a demonstration to show the lack of safety "GregTech Intergalactical"'s reactors serve. We had to show this to our costumers. And I shall start making a trollmod, which does the opposite of gregtech, buffing all recipes xD

So you employ people who make costumes for you? Cool! Are the costumes Abyss Helmet, Infernal Armor, Gravity Greaves and Hurricane Boots?

• Only the Rods. Other Components are usually not breaking all the time.

Edit: The Redstone Circuit Block has gotten a very cheap Recipe. Just 2 Repeaters, 2 Comparators a normal Circuit and 4 Refined Iron (or Aluminium) Plates.

• Does that mean you're planning to stick with the current beta's implementation of nerfed plutonium and thorium, and instead make multi fuel cells cheaper?

• Greg, can you put the version no. at the end of the file name so we know when there has been a new version and so we know what version we are running without starting minecraft or looking into the mcmod.info file.

Much appreciated.

• Greg, can you put the version no. at the end of the file name so we know when there has been a new version and so we know what version we are running without starting minecraft or looking into the mcmod.info file.

Much appreciated.

Denied.
    We don't want to waste Greg's precious development time.

• Really? I just recently got my first reactor going and I have to say they are barely worth it as is, even when going for efficiency. Investment cost for an efficient reactor are high and even then you have to put in resources to make multicells. If Greg nerfs them even further, I think that's the last reactor I made, as there are other methods of energy production that come at a lower (read: no) running costs and that are easier to automate.

Nuclear outclasses pretty much everything but *maybe* windtowers unless you install advanced/compact solars. (Yes, it outlasses nether lava, by rather a lot, as you'd ahve to move the pump a couple times per day in order to put out what a multiple core setup can do in gregtech).

I implemented the Nuclear Buff by just replacing the dense Plates with normal Plates (8 times less Copper). But I still have to implement some Logic Gates and other RS-utility before releasing it. The Combination Lock is the only really new thing I added.

Hrm. Still not as good as current, but this'll make vanilla reactors implementable in gregtech despite the higher EU cost of copper...

• If there is still a config for MMingots to be crafted in a Rolling machine, how come it no worky? D:
    Perhaps if its enabled you can craft them in both?

• Hey,

I was wondering, is there anything in the config files that I can change how the LESU works? Honestly, I don't see any use to those guys at all. Lapis is not an easy to get material, and to get an output of 128EU/t, I need 144 stacks of lapis, that's over 9000 lapis. Maybe I'm failing to see the point of it, because by the time I can make a good LESU, I could use those lapis to make a bunch of MFSU. I really don't see the point of those LESU.

• Hey,

I was wondering, is there anything in the config files that I can change how the LESU works? Honestly, I don't see any use to those guys at all. Lapis is not an easy to get material, and to get an output of 128EU/t, I need 144 stacks of lapis, that's over 9000 lapis. Maybe I'm failing to see the point of it, because by the time I can make a good LESU, I could use those lapis to make a bunch of MFSU. I really don't see the point of those LESU.

It would be cool if you could have multiple outputs but thats also a fairly cheap No loss wire.
    @greg Did you only nerf Thorium (Which i can see since its so cheap) or Plutonium too (Which definitely shouldnt be nerfed, heck, even buffed a little if possible)

• Can anyone help? I get this error message when I start my server and then after it crashes. This is when trying to run Greg-Tech 290h

• Nuclear outclasses pretty much everything but *maybe* windtowers unless you install advanced/compact solars. (Yes, it outlasses nether lava, by rather a lot, as you'd ahve to move the pump a couple times per day in order to put out what a multiple core setup can do in gregtech).

Yes, if you are fine with converting copper into EU you are right. But as I'm constantly low on copper the costs of the multicells combined with the craptons of copper going into the reactor design itself make it so it's not worth using a lot of it for me. If you quarry out whole landscapes you probably won't have any issues with these costs.

edit: Fixed my quote. I don't know how you were even able to read what what I posted Requia.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Podi ().

• 2% of the EU output can be used to make magma, then centrifuged for copper. There are also copperfree designs in the 230-285 range.

• To buff Reactors a little more, if a mod with Lead is installed (wait, GT adds Lead in the form of Galena doesnt it?) you use Lead Plates instead of copper for the actual reactor chambers, you know, since lead actually deflects most Radiation... and copper doesnt....

• Can anyone help? I get this error message when I start my server and then after it crashes. This is when trying to run Greg-Tech 290h

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: mMetaTileList

Congratulations. One of your Mods broke Rule Number 1 about my API, which is "NEVER INCLUDE ANY API FILES IN YOUR MOD UNLESS IT'S AN INTERFACE". Is that so hard to understand? Its written above every single Class, which is included in the API...

And yes, Plutonium received an indirect Buff. You can basically reach Efficiency 14 with it as Plutonium acts like 2 Uranium Cells in one, with double Lifetime.

• Congratulations. One of your Mods broke Rule Number 1 about my API, which is "NEVER INCLUDE ANY API FILES IN YOUR MOD UNLESS IT'S AN INTERFACE". Is that so hard to understand? Its written above every single Class, which is included in the API...
    =.

Well shit, it looks like this is my mod's fault.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l