[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Actually the Dropbox Account I currently use is only for Minecraft related Stuff. I have a second Account for all that University Stuff.

Well, that is the whole reason. Just overload old zip with new one in both, the mods Folder and the public Dropbox Folder, not to mention that I then don't have to replace the Download Link (And I know I could link to a Page).

O_o Greg goes to college?
    That's why he's so good. So when you have to do a project for like school do you just show them your mod? :P

• Yep same with me, also running dns. Updated thermal expansion and minecraft started bitching about gregtech out of the blue. Guessing theram expansion has a problem.

Have a log? TE sure runs fine for a whole lot of people, and I don't respond well to random accusations without a crash log.

• You are using the second latest, latest is this

Also I'm pretty sure Nei plugins is not coremod.

Thx its working now. :)

BTW I had fixed the NEI Plugins not being coremod the next try I did after the post so it wasn't its fault :D

• Every time i find something incredibly expensive on an ic2 server inside my mind i say "Dammit Gregorious!".
    And to be honest i am having a lot of fun with the mod!
    Minecraft now takes months IRL to finish completly and at no point do i feel like i'm just wasting time farming useless iron.
    No reason to complain about the recipe buffs beacuse the new recipes effectivly combine other mods into a solid progression rather than a bunch of independant mods that people thought just looked cool.
    Plus are you keeping geothermals as is? I mean you added an even more powerful version that has... Less liquid storage...
    Wind mills? I just use those to power my more basic machines.

• Every time i find something incredibly expensive on an ic2 server inside my mind i say "Dammit Gregorious!".
    And to be honest i am having a lot of fun with the mod!
    Minecraft now takes months IRL to finish completly and at no point do i feel like i'm just wasting time farming useless iron.
    No reason to complain about the recipe buffs beacuse the new recipes effectivly combine other mods into a solid progression rather than a bunch of independant mods that people thought just looked cool.
    Plus are you keeping geothermals as is? I mean you added an even more powerful version that has... Less liquid storage...
    Wind mills? I just use those to power my more basic machines.

That's the spirit!

• Have a log? TE sure runs fine for a whole lot of people, and I don't respond well to random accusations without a crash log.

It runs fine for me, even my Valve Covers work properly with Liquiducts. And yes, I will add your awesomely designed new Storage Blocks as a valid target for OreDictionary Unification (Its currently not possible to create them at all, due to missing target Configs on my Side). Thermal Expansion has so far the best Textures I have ever seen in Minecraft.

• Best textures ever? I can thumbs to that :thumbsup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• They are automatically generated. I cant do anything to them as they come back all the time. Also I just zip all my Textures, Code, etc into one Folder to upload it. I'm too lazy to turn hidden Folders back on, deleting the always regenerating Files, and turn then the hidden Folders back invisible.

Since you use a batch script to package your mod, why don't you delete the *.db files inside said script? IT is "Get it and forget it," so laziness isn't really an excuse as it saves work

• Bug? Report :
    Covers doesn't transfer items between inventories using conveyor covers (One with import, other with export).

Chest -> Import Cover -> Machine box -> Export Cover -> Chest

If you have both import and export cover in a machine box, they stop working.

• I clean "thumbs" and compress *.png using PNGGauntlet
    If I not misclick, attached zip = cleaned 3.0.2b
    2 096 709 -> 1 500 785

I only want good gregtech -> perfect gregtech ^_^

P.S. what troll.png doing there?

Figured this out... The way he names all the fucking files lol.... 1.png etc.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Can someone add more manuals I don't seem to be finding enough!

xD
    what did you do Greg? Just spawn all of them in each chest?
    If so while I do think that's a good idea because really manuals are pointless if a noob has to cave for hours to find them (where they can just go on a wiki) it doesn't really fit your mod style lol.
    You know? not hard enough xD or was it just a mitsake?

• Your DRM is now meaningless, technic launcher automatically bypasses all technic detectors. We need a fix for that NOW!

They will stop at nothing will they?!?!?
    Greg, if you really care, which I suppose you probably do, I would reccomend doing something like Sengir did with bees:
    Add in an item document it pretty well...and then... >: D make it crash worlds and servers HARD. like idk maybe something malicious? And make sure to say I am not responsible for loss of world data. Just a malicious thought :P

• Try to do base ores for sphax. Was wondering if someone could fix this ore for me I only do the 64x version. This is galatine or whatever it's spelled:

And this and I think it's suitable is Iridium:

I would like to turn the first block into some a little more diff maybe mix the more coal look into it?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This has probably been suggested MANY times, but, particle accelerator :D.

Features:

Large (LHC in minecraft anyone?)
    Complex
    Fairly expensive ( you would need a lot of multiblocks and helium to cool the super conducting magnets, etc)
    Circular - Yes, I know this is minecraft, but the square design of the UE particle accelerator looks ugly to me.

It would be able to produce some fairly high end products. For example, californium.

Californium is a real element that produces neutrons. Now neutrons have the ability to convert matter into different elements and isotopes. You could use a californium cell in a machine that transmutes blocks into other things. Or you could make a gun out of it, as when people step into a neutron beam they become radioactive, and their body decomposes into primarily sodium-24. It would make a very powerful weapon that would almost kill you instantly (the body's cells die, and then they decompose into sodium-24) unless you had very powerful armor like quantum.

I'm not sure what else it would produce, but you could also add some more unrealistic things like antimatter or whatever.
    Something of this size and complexity should definitely be very beneficial.

Cheers :)