[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Double Wrong. Nanites made of Neutronium, with Antigravity Field Emitters to prevent sinking into the ground (and several other things).

And I would be the Engineer/Evil Scientist. Who else would build all those Machines?

RichardG

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• If you don't like it disable it. Don't be a baby and litter Greg's thread with your garbage. If you can't afford a bucket you are either really bad at mining or are trying to get something that is too advanced for you in your current game progression, which is what Greg works to fix

No need to be rude, some people actually LIKE the feel of regular IC2, and to be frank, Greg is making many irreversible changes that I really dislike, the hunger change, the plate change and the bucket change are very annoying to me, hate on me because 'I'm not a GregTech hardcore player' if you want, the fact is though, everyone has their own sense of balance, just because my balanced is your OP doesn't make me wrong, it just means we have a different sense of balanced, so Greg's 'Nerfs' just piss me off when irreversible. But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'

• [quotr]
    If you don't like it disable it. Don't be a baby and litter Greg's thread with your garbage. If you can't afford a bucket you are either really bad at mining or are trying to get something that is too advanced for you in your current game progression, which is what Greg works to fix[/quote]

No need to be rude, some people actually LIKE the feel of regular IC2, and to be frank, Greg is making many irreversible changes that I really dislike, the hunger change, the plate change and the bucket change are very annoying to me, hate on me because 'I'm not a GregTech hardcore player' if you want, the fact is though, everyone has their own sense of balance, just because my balanced is your OP doesn't make me wrong, it just means we have a different sense of balanced, so Greg's 'Nerfs' just piss me off when irreversible. But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'

Some people actually like the feel of vanilla IC2...
    Then why are you using gregtech. I'm not going to trash Greg's thread so goodbye twelve year old good conversation.

• Honestly, I suggest you give Gregtech hard mode a honest try before you pass judgement on it. I think you may find it more enjoyable than you think. It certainly removes a whole lot of fun-destroying OP things in IC2 and adds tons of new cool stuff. and frankly, playing without hard mode configs really invalidates every other aspect of gregtech, since it is redundant once you have creative mode from UUM.

• No need to be rude, some people actually LIKE the feel of regular IC2, and to be frank, Greg is making many irreversible changes that I really dislike, the hunger change, the plate change and the bucket change are very annoying to me, hate on me because 'I'm not a GregTech hardcore player' if you want, the fact is though, everyone has their own sense of balance, just because my balanced is your OP doesn't make me wrong, it just means we have a different sense of balanced, so Greg's 'Nerfs' just piss me off when irreversible. But don't get me wrong I love lots of the mod, just not the 'nerfs.'

I'm sorry so what I got from this is your calling Greg a fucking asshole because he is one of the only mods that add more configs to change things then any other mod out there. Am I understanding this correct? I just want to make sure I understand who you are calling names here before spitting bullshit in this thread... The whole point of this mod is Gregs vision not Mortvana little bitch vision. Not only that Greg is a little bitch for not disabling Sheldonite ore :P

Greg does listen to suggestions even more if their reasonable config options. But if the mod is to hard for you and you are unwilling to configure it then you can just shove a :Diamond Drill: up your...

PS: You are a bitch Greg :P ... Vanilla mechanics are still not replaced... I want to see hand crank machines and wined up machines in early game that is required to progress!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• :Electrolyzed Water Cell: Well, one thing I learned from posting here is that, try to *whine* with good reason (or a suggestion to remove the exploit, ie: remove the bucket->iron recipe instead of removing tin->bucket recipe).. Although I like the idea of having bucket->iron recipe more than tin->bucket recipe..

I'm fine with the plate change because most of them are only connected to GT (except for the advanced alloy) but that GT change is not a nerf it's a buff since you get more advanced alloys.

Regarding to hunger change, It's actually pretty annoying since most GT gameplay are either AFKing or crafting.. I haven't played again but of course a config to turn this off is much appreciated..

Bucket change? to be honest, if you don't turn off the bronze nerf and tin cell nerf, tin is more valuable than iron (well that's really depends on how many tin world gens you turned on..)

But I somewhat agree with what you say about Greg himself introduced the exploit to the game and ended up with removing 1 mod feature (and replaced it with his feature), this also happened once with the bronze centrifuge exploit when Greg introduced the bronze->tin copper recipe which based on IC2, but this one is debatable since IC2 is AFAIK introduced bronze before forestry. Of course there's a config for that bronze nerf now which happened after some people *whine* about it.

The post was edited 6 times, last by noskk ().

• Is it intended that Advanced Regulators work like this?:

There's 3 cables in the buffer inventory, but because they are in different stack sizes and none of them is equal or bigger than 3, it doesn't work and it gets stuck. It's making it a pain for me to autocraft circuits with Applied Energistics. Is it a bug or intended? Using the lastest 1.4.7 version.

• I'm not sure if Magic Energy Converters have been changed or if this is a bug - but Eyes of Ender and Nether Stars are not accepted anymore - was this intentional?

• Tin lava buckets would also be illogical in real life as tin's melting point is 505 K while iron's melting point is 1811 K. Plus, the temperature of lava is 1100 - 1500 K. But then, this is Minecraft.

• Tin lava buckets would also be illogical in real life as tin's melting point is 505 K while iron's melting point is 1811 K. Plus, the temperature of lava is 1100 - 1500 K. But then, this is Minecraft.

They are two diferent elements. Tin simply can't magically turn into Iron, unless you are using Cheaty Exchange.

• Crash Server:

Please Help!

• can't you just add tin bucket as a separate item?

Valid suggestion to me, why nobody tought of something like this... nevermind here is why :

There are loads of mods which adds liquids which tin/bronze buckets won't be able to pickup them all.
    Even if it turns into that mod bucket, when placing the liquid on the ground it would turn into an iron one.
    Unless liquid registry allows something different to solve this problem.

• Registering liquids to be used with various containers shouldn't be impossible. PluginsForForestry is doing something like that in the unreleased 3.x branch. Though what you said about using bucket to place stuff into world is still a valid concern so it doesn't really matter.

Amaror, did you know you can pick up liquids with cells as well? Yes, you can't place the liquids back to world with them directly but I believe there exists an item that is capable of using cells to place liquids back to world just as with buckets. Unfortunately I have no idea what was that items name or what mod it added.

• I got a crash after i installed GregTech addon. That's not IC2 , it works fine. As i understood from the crash-report , it's because of cells .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• @Regulator Issue: Seems I forgot to block the other Slots. The internal Filtering is not working like its supposed to. You should get these Copper Cables in Slot 5 of the Regulator.

@Cell Issue: Tried Updating? Try updating both, IC² and GregTech.

Crash Issue: Delete BaseMetaTileEntityMJ from the zip File. That will help by removing BC compatibility. Or updating could help too, you might try that first.

@XyQuartz: Delete Xycraft. That helps a lot. Also its not spelled "XyShit" its spelled "XyCrap" if you really wanna offend that Mod.

@Buckets: I don't add another kind of Buckets, because I would have to add a Bucket for every single other liquid adding Mod.