[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• 1.4.7 is the last version 2.90h, newer versions for 1.4.7 is not present, there is a mistake.

I deleted the file, such as help :)

Thank You! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by DemiuS ().

• RedPower was the first mod to add tin buckets.
    RedPower also added the alloy furnace at the same time.
    Alloy Furnace + Tin Bucket = Iron Ingots.

RedPower = exploitful mod.

There are also plenty of other ways to acquire iron. An Iron Farm works if you have Minefactory Reloaded installed, but it's costly and time-consuming (Unless you have soul shards too).

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• I updated everything to latest , but minecraft crashes even now.

• RedPower was the first mod to add tin buckets.
    RedPower also added the alloy furnace at the same time.
    Alloy Furnace + Tin Bucket = Iron Ingots.

That is wrong, IndustrialCraft added it before Redpowers Ores even existed. And Redpowers "Tin Buckets" are those Paint Cans, which cant be reversed at all.

I updated everything to latest , but minecraft crashes even now.

Tell me the Version Numbers please.

• The only useful thing I see in the mod is the sponge thingy.

• Building blocks with anti-mob-spawning capabilities? No thanks, I have GregTech Metal Blocks and Immibis' Microblocks
    • (Pop)corn? No thanks, feels cheaty
    • Liquid Void? That's the only thing I feel is useful, especially with MFR lakes of crap and pollution. The liquid incinerator bit is redundant with GregTech and TubeStuff.
    • Expensive Netherrack? No thanks, redundancy.
    • Xychorium Soil? No thanks, feels cheaty, especially with the spawn rates of Xychorium...
    • Xychorium Water? No thanks, feels slightly cheaty especially in the Nether, and I have Drain Covers.
    • Glass Viewers? No thanks, Optifine.
    • Fabricators? No thanks, Cyclic Assembler (Thermal Expansion 2.4.x)
    • Multitanks? No thanks, feels cheaty as compared to Railcraft. (Pun unintended.)
    • Liquid IO? No thanks, MFR LiquiCrafter.

Basically a lot of features in mods I already have. The ridiculous Xychorium and Quartz spawn rates will also be a turn-off, especially with Quartz causing lag. But fair enough the soccer energy things looks pretty cool and the mod is still in early development, so I may consider it in the future.

• That is wrong, IndustrialCraft added it before Redpowers Ores even existed. And Redpowers "Tin Buckets" are those Paint Cans, which cant be reversed at all.

Tell me the Version Numbers please.

Ok.
    Forge :7.7.2.678
    ic2 : 1.115.307-lf from Jenkins page
    GregTech mod from your "Important Stuff"

• Strange, I have tested 307lf with 674 Forge and 3.03g GregTech and all works. The Cell Error can only happen if another Mod adds an outdated IC²-API. You might wanna delete all "ic2" Folders inside the Mod zip/jar Files (except IC² itself) to fix it.

• i have , but they aren't named with ic2 part. The only industrial mod that can be connected with MFFS , but i don't think that it adds cells.
    Full mod list :

Coremods :

• Question about the inventory manager.

In this setup I've got chests attached to the E,W,S & N sides.

If I set the manager like this, Glass that I put in the input chests goes to the internal buffer.

However, if I change it so it looks like this:

The glass will correctly go to the chest attached to the blue side.

Shouldn't the glass go to the blue inventory in both cases? What am I missing here?

v3.03f

The post was edited 1 time, last by edoreld ().

• Open all these Mods (their zips and jars) and look for a Folder called "ic2" and just delete it.

@Inventory Manager: You need an Item to block all the other unused Filters. Something what definetly wont go into the Manager (Levers for example)

I'm currently working on Liquid Support for my Autocrafting Table, so that it refills Liquid Container Items inside its Slots with internal Liquids.

• They are two diferent elements. Tin simply can't magically turn into Iron, unless you are using Cheaty Exchange.

w/ fusion you can!

• You clearly dont know what Nuclear Transmutation is.
    Element A + Neutron Capture = Element A1 >WaitToDecay> Radioactive Element B + Correct amount of Particles to Stabilise = Element B
    For example, to turn your newly found gold into Lead:

197Au + n → 198Au (halflife 2.7 days) → 198Hg + n → 199Hg + n → 200Hg + n → 201Hg + n → 202Hg + n → 203Hg (halflife 47 days) → 203Tl + n → 204Tl (halflife 3.8 years) → 204Pb (halflife 1.4x1017 years)

• i did this , and now an error like no class found for that items.

• You clearly dont know what Nuclear Transmutation is.
    Element A + Neutron Capture = Element A1 >WaitToDecay> Radioactive Element B + Correct amount of Particles to Stabilise = Element B
    For example, to turn your newly found gold into Lead:

197Au + n → 198Au (halflife 2.7 days) → 198Hg + n → 199Hg + n → 200Hg + n → 201Hg + n → 202Hg + n → 203Hg (halflife 47 days) → 203Tl + n → 204Tl (halflife 3.8 years) → 204Pb (halflife 1.4x1017 years)

just have read it on wikipedia to be sure :D but transmutation itself also contains fusion, cuz transmutation means just taking something and making it something else :D nuclear transmutation is your thign then...

• @greg did you ever think about decay? you could make something like a decay chest (electric thing which accelerates nuclear decay) and then we could use it to decay tritium into 3-He and stuffs...