[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Just delete the BaseMetaTileEntityMJ.class from the Gregtech Folder and its fixed.

You can download that Version where the download Link is......

Yeah, I searched through the OP, but I didn't find it :(
    Can you please link me to the post? :)

Thanks!

• Yeah, I searched through the OP, but I didn't find it :(
    Can you please link me to the post? :)

Thanks!

OP => Important Stuff => Installation => the link there (which contains no 3.05a) is the latest one.

• Thanks for answering! 0w0

I have solved the first problem by writing a mod by myself, it adds a receipt that can convert BC chips into IC circuit(so IC machins can also use BC chips! MinecraftSquid it's not cheating =v=)

For the second problem, I add a custom NPC and set 1 as a merchant to exchange those buggy centrifuge machine >_<

• Thanks for answering! 0w0

I have solved the first problem by writing a mod by myself, it adds a receipt that can convert BC chips into IC circuit(so IC machins can also use BC chips! MinecraftSquid it's not cheating =v=)

For the second problem, I add a custom NPC and set 1 as a merchant to exchange those buggy centrifuge machine >_<

There's no need to do that, you can use Custom Recipes.

Additionally you can enable the BC chips use instead of IC circuit in the GT config file.

• Bug Report Time \o/:

V3.05a:

The redstone machine controller cover does not longer work.
    - If in normal mode, ores won't process regardless of redstone input
    - If in inverted mode, ores will process regardless of redstone input.

The correct behavior would be:
    - In normal mode, the machine will work if a redstone signal is inputted.
    - In inverted mode, the machine will only work if no redstone signal is inputted.

At least that's how it worked in version 3.03d (as this video shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU76WcO40q0&t=5m7s).

---

So, here's a question about the new wireless covers.

How does the Redstone Transmitter (IN) cover exactly work? I mean, the out version transmits its signals to receivers, I get that, and receivers can either output redstone out of the machine, or into the machine, but not sure what the description means... Would you please give me an example of a redstone transmitter (in) cover at work?

• The IN Mode means that it takes the Signal which the Block itself emits. If you attach it to the Output of a Redstone Circuit Block, then it will not only let the Signal still out of that Side, it will also Wirelessly transmit the outputted Signal. The Receiver in IN Mode does give the Signal directly into the Machine without interferring any adjacent Systems.

And yes thats a Bug, as I changed how Covers work to make the Wireless Covers easier to code.

Greg would you mind adding this to your RockCutter class file so it has the enchanted look on it. At least this is what I'm taught to believe gives it that effect:

public boolean hasEffect(ItemStack is)
    {
    return true;
    }

I have set that to false to NOT give the Enchantment Glow on it. That thing is NOT Magic and neither Radioactive.

• Yeah... I tried to fix it and managed to ruin the entire world. Kinda sad since I had been playing on it for a while. Waiting until FTB 1.5.X is released until I start playing again I guess.

Do you still have a backup of the world? The newer (dev) versions of MCEdit respect IDs above 256, I used it in the exact same way to delete the golden pipe and it worked fine.

• Because it eats stuff if you derp :P Plus mats mean nothing to me.

You, sir, clearly don't have enough AE in your world :)

Yes, I know AE is kind of broken for multi input slot machines but if you already have two circuit assemblers and you set the ME interfaces up right it's nearly impossible to clog them up.

• Uhhm AE (in 1.5) doesnt work at all with my Machines. Neither Input nor Output. I have to place Hoppers as Interface for it.

Are you using some old version of AE? I have yet to have any issues since the one fix....

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.