[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• So one energy injector holds 10M EU of energy?
    And can I have different reactions going on in the same fusion reactor ? What is the benefit of putting more material injector and extractor? Thanks

No, only 1 Reaction at a time per Multiblock.
    The only use is More Space for fuel really.
    And if you want to see how much energy it can hold and is holding, Right click it with the Tricorder Item.

• haha just found this today on Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…_bug_if_you_have_legitly/

LOL
    Old bug yo
    Dem Peepz need to update yo

• Dangit, I typoed at aquired again...

Yeah, I like how your English language ability determines how well you can program. Because, of course Greg's from the same nation that they are >.>

It's kinda hilarious to think about, actually. A game from Sweden. Mod devs from France, Germany, and Brazil. And yet, they want to patronize people on their English speaking ability?

I want to see how well they handle German or Portuguese, and watch how butthurt they get when they balls it the fuck up...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I recently updated from Gregtech 3.03f which allowed for standard crafting of near-depleted uranium cells by uranium ingot + 8 cells. On the last few updates that recipe seems to have gone missing, effectively removing uranium breeding unless there is some other method you craft them by? (nei only shows them available by centrifuging re-enriched cells, but you can't get those without breeding near-depleted cells, and I've had no luck trying to use the canning or assembly machine to craft them)

• I have an automated Storage Block detector. It detects all OreDictified Storage Blocks and adds Recipes to them. There are seperate Options for Storage Block Crafting and De Crafting. Also Nether Quartz Blocks were never decraftable even in vanilla, but IC² added Maceration Recipes for the Quartz.

Well then can you check the config a few posts up and tell me if i did it wrong, otherwise imma have to add a option to disable my ore dictionary registrations so people can use the two together

• Well then can you check the config a few posts up and tell me if i did it wrong, otherwise imma have to add a option to disable my ore dictionary registrations so people can use the two together

Which ones are your Entries? And are they crafted from Dusts, Ingots or Gems? Because if not then that is the Problem.

• Yeah, I like how your English language ability determines how well you can program. Because, of course Greg's from the same nation that they are >.>

It's kinda hilarious to think about, actually. A game from Sweden. Mod devs from France, Germany, and Brazil. And yet, they want to patronize people on their English speaking ability?

Some English speaking people, specifically Americans forget sometimes that there are other countries in the world.
    I would just say I am not one of those people.
    I did find it funny however in the earlier versions of GregTech how things like Interdimensialstorageunit weren't spaced out. It's OK greg they just jelly

• Which ones are your Entries? And are they crafted from Dusts, Ingots or Gems? Because if not then that is the Problem.

Most are crafted from either ingots or the ingame items, such as ender pearls, leather etc
    Uhh, i register all these, also, link to config so you dont have to search

• Hi, I was playing in my world and noticed little thing. When I output items out of Industrial Centrifuge Lava stills get out of centrifuge too. I'm not sure if problem is with Buildcraft or what. If someone could help me? Ps. I know about emerald pipes, but still.

• blockCoal
    blockCharcoal
    blockEnderpearl
    blockApatite
    blockNikolite

These should be craftable from their respective Dusts, Ingots or Gems without Problems.

These are overridden because other Mods like IC² or GregTech have said Blocks too.

And these will make Problems due to not existing OreDict Items to craft them. They shouldn't be registered if there is nothing registered to craft them.

Hi, I was playing in my world and noticed little thing. When I output items out of Industrial Centrifuge Lava stills get out of centrifuge too. I'm not sure if problem is with Buildcraft or what. If someone could help me? Ps. I know about emerald pipes, but still.

Buildcraft also doesnt respect vanilla ISidedInventory, bug the people at the Buildcraft Forums to fix it.

• Alright, makes sense, guess ill either remove the ore diction stuff, or add a config to disable them incase of gregtech being found, was originally just for stuff like the rubber block, to make cables, but since the ic2 api is every changing(or so im told), ill be lazy and not add it :P

Thanks for the help

• I recently updated from Gregtech 3.03f which allowed for standard crafting of near-depleted uranium cells by uranium ingot + 8 cells. On the last few updates that recipe seems to have gone missing, effectively removing uranium breeding unless there is some other method you craft them by? (nei only shows them available by centrifuging re-enriched cells, but you can't get those without breeding near-depleted cells, and I've had no luck trying to use the canning or assembly machine to craft them)

That was removed due to being OP
    Now you can only get them from burning out Uranium/Plutonium Cells and hoping that they Leave their Depleted form

• Yeah, I like how your English language ability determines how well you can program. Because, of course Greg's from the same nation that they are >.>

I want to see how well they handle German or Portuguese, and watch how butthurt they get when they balls it the fuck up...

Nope, Greg is obviously Russian

Nethermaster wrote:

Actually, he's russian. You were close though.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l