[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• stop offtopic

first words are clear.

Helmet with a flashlight works at all? " light helmet" - charge but no light. mc1.5.1 forge 682 gregtech last and 1.5.2 forge 688 dont work

• Yeah, added an option to remove ore diction stuff when gregtech is in, seemed to work, thanks again for the help.

• Sorry if this isnt the right place. I just installed the addon and when i started a new world i got the message saying that it changed some stuff with forestry and bla bla bla. But none of the items/blocks from Gregtech are in the game. They dont show up in NEI either. Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Any help?

• stop offtopic

first words are clear.

Helmet with a flashlight works at all? " light helmet" - charge but no light. mc1.5.1 forge 682 gregtech last and 1.5.2 forge 688 dont work

Thats odd, using forge 688 my helmet light works fine, was just running around the other day using it.
    Did anything else change other than your forge and/or gregtech versions?

• I love gregtech because it is 100% bugfree. It has not a single error in its code. It never goes wrong and never crashes, and if it does is because minecraft or another mod made it crash

• Sorry if this isnt the right place. I just installed the addon and when i started a new world i got the message saying that it changed some stuff with forestry and bla bla bla. But none of the items/blocks from Gregtech are in the game. They dont show up in NEI either. Im pretty sure i installed everything correctly. Any help?

Maybe item ID conflict for the items? No idea why blocks won't appear though.

• With the addition of Railcraft's Quarried stone and Abyssal stone, can I suggest being able to use these two similarly to RP Marble/Basalt in the Macerator for getting 'Basalt/Marble' dusts? I've removed RP completely now, but I loved using Marble for calcite dust and Basalt for flint dust.

• Guys, could you please help me with a noob question. I can't smelt steel ingots on 1.5.2 for some reason. I am pretty sure, that my industrial blast furnace setup is correct since I am able to smelt a silicon plate from two silicon cells with it (current heat capacity is 1520 = standard casing with lava). But when I am trying to use it with Iron dust and 2 Coal dusts it does nothing. How to smelt it?

I know it is probably present in NEI, but I have problems with installing it, so could you please be patient and just tell me how to smelt steel? Apart from IC2 and GregTech I only use Buildcraft and CraftGuide. I did not change default configuration for GregTech.

• I love gregtech because it is 100% bugfree. It has not a single error in its code. It never goes wrong and never crashes, and if it does is because minecraft or another mod made it crash

That's the Spirit.

And I wouldnt say Bugfree, I'd say Crash free as I prevent any crash from happening.

Yesterday I thought there was a Bug with ISidedInventory on one of my Machines. Well there was no Bug, just the Hopper was Redstone Powered by the Glowstone Lamp behind.

Also Yesterday I fixed the Clientside Light Engine of vanilla Minecraft, now with 99% less lagspikes. The funny thing about the Function I removed was the Forge Comment above it: "Needs 1.6 Seconds" and "Is responsible for Lag Spikes". Seriously, I removed that useless "Check everyfuckingblockintheentirechunk everyfuckingtick for Light Updates which dont even work anyways" without ANY consequences for the Client! The removal of that Function works 300% better against annoying Lag Spikes of Death (only the spikes, not the FPS in general), than Optifine Ultimate. Basefile for 1.5.1 will be uploaded after some Betatesting on Cubcraft.