[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• An omniwrench with electric charge would be pretty cool, I think it would feel like a true "Omni" taking properties from every wrench to be able to act like one.

• 1. Forestry Bronze would no longer be useful for anything. Sengir uses the ore dictionary properly.
    3. >.>

1. That's the point. Forestry recipes would be changed to require specifically Forestry bronze, instead of ingotBronze, but for IC2 and GT recipes you'd still need the expensive bronze.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Does it detect them using IElectricItem? my players are reporting it's damaging the powertool.

IElectricItem is used for seeing if it is electric. But I use ElectricItem.canUse and ElectricItem.use to actually drain the Energy. That should also handle custom Electric Items properly as it is a native IC² Function.

Immibis, that is confusing people.

• A Little nerf to Fuel/Oil energy would be best, or make it require alot more Water (Or, Greg, here is something, Highly compressed CO2 as we are currently prototyping, as it is far more efficient)

Nerfing would be fine but it's somewhat illogical when GT tech tree requires a ton of rather expensive stuff to be able to process oil in the first place. Having that much oil in the world has pretty much made it from rare but useful into near-infinite energy source. I'm not saying unlimited oil is bad or that it's production should be easier but some re-balancing is in order I believe.

What about adding lossy processing with cheaper machines that gives you some lower tier fuel so it could be reasonably used in early-game? Just dumping it into semifluid generator is one option but I'd like something more evolved than that :)
    (nitro)Diesel could still remain as option for more end-game'ish option (but would REALLY benefit from some sort of advanced generator with higher power output/fuel usage).

but mainly removing all those Oil spouts that arent in the Biomes, perhaps replacing them with small underground pockets of oil.

Care to elaborate?

• The whole bronze thing, why not just add n option where the user can choose 2 or 4 bronze from 3 copper 1 tin
    Have the output for

IC2 bronze
    Forestry bronze
    Centrifuge outputs
    Alloy smelters

change to reflect the config option.
    everyone would be happy and I could just keep to my output of 2 to keep things feeling right

IC2 Copper and Tin spawn rates are muuuch higher than Forestry's

• What if do ore expansion (oxidation)? (If have empty (air) block near (6 sides: top, bottom, right, lefit, front, back) ore block then over time ore replace or delete)

• I haven't tried this in 3.07d yet, but this happened in 3.07c. Bug or happy feature?

It is filling up its internal buffer, when it gets to 500% it will be full. Take out the 64 UU and it will make 5 more from the internal buffer.

Also whats that in your hotbar?

• Hi, when I try to update from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 (directly, without 290h) I get this:

and when I try to upgrade from gregtechmod282c to gregtechmod290h_2 (as the OP specify) I get this..

Code
    1. -- Head --
    2. Stacktrace:
    3. at appeng.proxy.ProxyGregTech.isQuantumChest(ProxyGregTech.java:51)
    4. at appeng.proxy.helpers.GregTechHandler.canHandle(GregTechHandler.java:13)
    5. at appeng.common.AppEngExternalStorageRegistry.getHandler(AppEngExternalStorageRegistry.java:24)
    6. at appeng.me.tile.TileStorageBus.getInv(TileStorageBus.java:494)
    7. at appeng.me.tile.TileStorageBus.getCellArray(TileStorageBus.java:571)
    8. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.getCellArray(TileController.java:825)
    9. at appeng.me.tile.TileController.g(TileController.java:1024)

So, Im stuck in 1.4.7 because of gregtech. How can I fix the upgrade?

• What if do ore expansion (oxidation)? (If have empty (air) block near (6 sides: top, bottom, right, lefit, front, back) ore block then over time ore replace or delete)

I guess it would be laggy, extremly annoying AND useless. Probably one of the worst suggestion I've ever seen, sorry to say it.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• remove your applied energistics machines connected to quantum chests before you run the 2.9 upgrade then run the 3.x upgrade

• Try to remove all the Storage Busses from your Quantum Chests. That will help.

remove your applied energistics machines connected to quantum chests before you run the 2.9 upgrade then run the 3.x upgrade

done. but now I get this in 1.5.2..