[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Yes and plenty of it.

Nestled between some

[STDERR] java.io.FileNotFoundException: /gfx/extrabees/gui/*.png

and

[STDOUT] Error in class 'SourceLWJGL OpenAL'
    [STDOUT] Channel null in method 'stop'

• Greg, when making the new wrenches, you got rid of the Shift Rightclick ability so i cant flip my Machines now D:

I guess you didn't read about his post that you can rotate/flip machines by rightclicking a certain area of the machine, like RP2 cover placement.

• I was doublechecking your nerfs on vanilla (with my custom 152wgt-based modpack, just all the mods updated) when I found this:
    That thing is crafted with iron around a stone sword. I guess somebody's mad, but who? Got no clue, and I couldn't find the item ID in the configs either.

It must be a Mod, which loads after GregTech as I remove all Flint&Steel Recipes before placing that Steel Nugget based one. Oh and no, I dont disable the Enchantment Table per default, as you stated in a tweet, which I didn't read at all. There is a Config to disable it, but the Enchantment Table is enabled per default.

2. RailCraft (crowbar functionality), MFR, MFFSv2,

Crowbar Functionality only for Crowbars (I have Crowbars). Crowbars are not Wrenches (even though they are pretty close). And I thought MFR and MFFSv2 use the already existing BC/IC Wrench functionality.

Pumpkins, Jack O'Lanterns, rails I'm guessing, and stairs.

Oh, I missed those.

EDIT: Oh, and mobs. The OmniWrench rotates those too.

Okay you wont that one. XD

What! I need this on a daily basis 8|

It depends soley on where on the facing of the Block you click. You can rotate it in all 6 directions by clicking just one facing.

• I don't know, but in my opinion it may be an attempt to hinder your nerf, given it's named Gregorium... the item can't be found on creative or NEI either

Code
    1. 2013-06-08 11:16:54 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item miscperipherals.item.ItemMulti(26710) owned by MiscPeripherals

Awe, Richard doesn't like you Greg. :(

• Code
    1. 2013-06-08 11:16:54 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item miscperipherals.item.ItemMulti(26710) owned by MiscPeripherals

Awe, Richard doesn't like you Greg. :(

Wait, so RichardG nerfed one of gregs recipes, and blamed it on greg? That's low, even for him.

• Wait, so RichardG nerfed one of gregs recipes, and blamed it on greg? That's low, even for him.

The ingot is even called "Gregorium" ...

@greg : We got "infinite" oil now :D
    I wish you could help me burn it.
    PvP ages (as i've suggested or similar) coming soon.

mistaqur : NEI is spamming console a bit with the message "Searching" , is there anything to do about it?
    One line is written on the console for every time you write/erase a letter on NEI search or open inventory.

• PvP ages (as i've suggested or similar) coming soon.

Does that mean real PvP Ages, or again such half raw Wasteland thing, where nobody wants to go?

mistaqur : NEI is spamming console a bit with the message "Searching" , is there anything to do about it?
    One line is written on the console for every time you write/erase a letter on NEI search or open inventory.

Not to mention that the Search fails to process at all, 50% of the time. But that could be NEI itself. As I said, the current weekly Modpack Update is full of fail (even the used GT Version for that sake, btw).

• Does that mean real PvP Ages, or again such half raw Wasteland thing, where nobody wants to go?

Like this : http://www.cublikefoot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=127
    He said on TeamSpeak that he would do it, but i'm not sure about it.
    @BC/AM : Fix yo bug! (i'm not telling it unless greg gets in the game).

Edit : I've asked again on TS, he confirmed, idk if i can trust him although.

• Who is BC/AM?

BuildCraft/Ars Magica
    [Probably most on Ars Magica side, but BC is also "used"]

4 stacks of uranium from bees, 50 platinum plates from bees...
    Poor completely genetically modified bees working all time with no rest eating just some nether quartz as food.

• Hi, really enjoying GT. Glad I ditched FTB and made my own pack with updated mods.

I am using Modular Powersuits. I disabled all recipes for it except the gregtech ones. All the recipes show up fine (and i'm assuming they are craftable) except for the Tinker Table. It shows in NEI but has no recipe, as if it is uncraftable. If I enable IC2 recipes I can craft it (and shows the IC2 recipe in NEI), but the GT one still isn't showing up.

I don't know who to ask about this as I would rather go the GT route with everything and disable the IC2 recipes. Is it some type of conflict or just a missing GT recipe?

• Hi, really enjoying GT. Glad I ditched FTB and made my own pack with updated mods.

I am using Modular Powersuits. I disabled all recipes for it except the gregtech ones. All the recipes show up fine (and i'm assuming they are craftable) except for the Tinker Table. It shows in NEI but has no recipe, as if it is uncraftable. If I enable IC2 recipes I can craft it (and shows the IC2 recipe in NEI), but the GT one still isn't showing up.

I don't know who to ask about this as I would rather go the GT route with everything and disable the IC2 recipes. Is it some type of conflict or just a missing GT recipe?

Go ask Muse, those recipes are gregs.

Edit: Oh ok, clicking the corners of the machine block flips it.