[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Go ask Muse, those recipes are gregs.

Damn do you camp the IC2 forums? :P

But yea. This is the one thing i'm not used to. Updating. There was an update released yesterday for MPS that fixes this exact issue.

Oh yea you were right BTW about GT using a lot of rubber (about rubber wood giving resin). Glad it does give resin now heh.

• Just watching DW20's spotlight on Biomes O' Plenty and figured I'd share my thoughts
    Anyone wanting to play GT with this mod you are probably in for some buffing
    There are sapphire and ruby ores involved so that will be buffed (easier to get chrome)
    Along with that the flowers all throughout the world allow for quick manipulation of the dye system (of course EE3 already had that covered)
    And at least one liquid it adds is OP (the regeneration one)
    Lastly I realized the guy(s) who made it used the old ruby texture for their gems...Dangit! Exactly what I was gonna use :( Oh well I'll have to make some more drawings of them I guess
    Also, does anybody know if the Mindcrack pack updated? I was watching a BDoubleO video yesterday and he looked at a semifluid generator (at least I think it was him) and it showed some aluminium plates, and the stuff that would come with the plate bending machine much like in 1.5+ GT

• Just watching DW20's spotlight on Biomes O' Plenty and figured I'd share my thoughts

What a coincedence that I just watched it too. Those Volcano Biomes are awesome places to build Bases.

There are sapphire and ruby ores involved so that will be buffed (easier to get chrome)

It's not as OP as Redpower Gems. And it's Biome dependant.

Along with that the flowers all throughout the world allow for quick manipulation of the dye system (of course EE3 already had that covered)

It's just dyes. Nothing really overpowered as long as nobody gets the stupid Idea of making reverse Recipes for dyed Wool Blocks.

And at least one liquid it adds is OP (the regeneration one)

Regeneration causing Liquid? Well its not that OP. Its similar to some glowing "Liquid" causing a Speed buff. So basically nothing really practical. You would have to build a regeneration shower everywhere you use it and during a Fight it would be hindering your movement.

Lastly I realized the guy(s) who made it used the old ruby texture for their gems...Dangit! Exactly what I was gonna use :( Oh well I'll have to make some more drawings of them I guess

Why? It's not like we were both stealing the vanilla Rubies from Jeb.

Also, does anybody know if the Mindcrack pack updated? I was watching a BDoubleO video yesterday and he looked at a semifluid generator (at least I think it was him) and it showed some aluminium plates, and the stuff that would come with the plate bending machine much like in 1.5+ GT

Plate Bender was already in the late 1.4.7.

• Edit: Great minds think alike :P
    I actually did like the volcano biomes...Similar to RP2 biomes which I miss
    And I know it's not as OP as RP2 gems, it's just the fact that they're there..I think you're mod is a good spawning rate. I went through a tunnel that someone dug out with a mining cart and they were fairly common...
    as for the liquid I mean, you could just almost die from a mob, then jump back in your base and sit in it
    as for the rubies yea :P maybe I'll make them the diamond texture, speaking of that Sirus did you get those textures done?
    and as for the plate bender wow that's shocking I did not know that. I really like the concept because the plates look a lot more professional than ingots I think..It's a new concept that not a lot of people use. Like EVERYONE uses ingots, but you and the IC2 team used plates which like I said I think look pro..

• I was doublechecking your nerfs on vanilla (with my custom 152wgt-based modpack, just all the mods updated) when I found this:

That thing is crafted with iron around a stone sword. I guess somebody's mad, but who? Got no clue, and I couldn't find the item ID in the configs either.

Did you try both shifted and unshifted IDs?
    Edit: didn't read the rest of the thread.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

The post was edited 1 time, last by immibis ().

• Immibis did you change your signautre lately?
    It's hilarious

Yes, just now. Now updated with a link to the thread.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Does anyone know where I can find a changelog for NEI Plugins? Mistaqur just released a new version.

• Does anyone know where I can find a changelog for NEI Plugins? Mistaqur just released a new version.

Added support of thaumcraft 3 and new gregtech API.

• Still need an answer... Third times a charm?

It looks like from your configs you should be getting coal back from coal blocks, I suspect it may be an oversight that might need a fix.
    Someone correct me if im wrong.

Greg would it be possible to add maceration of

quarried stone/abbysal brick (Decoration bricks from railcraft) to macerate into marble/basalt dust? They are not nearly as common as RP2 Marble/Basalt but would be a nice way to get CaCo3 if you are lacking Biomes of Plenty/Extra Biomes/RP2

stoneQuarried > dustMarble
    stoneAbyssal > dustBasalt

Edit: You might also be missing MFR compatability on your wrenches (Not sure i havnt tried)

• http://imgur.com/EioDH7A

I gots to know!

WHY U DO DIS!

Edit: To clarify it all works fine with chests/safes etc... My mind is melting trying to work out the anvil logic.
    Edit2: Just tested your wrenches are not compatible with powercrystals precision sledgehammer functions.
    Edit3: Could you add a config option to remove the recipes of wrenches (Disabled by default) such as the AE wrench/BC wrench/Forestry Wrench/Precision Sledgehammer

• In the latest GT version, you can use the Assembling Machine to make TNT out of 4 Sand and 4 Gunpowder, not 5 Gunpowder.

• I think that is intended, to provide a slightly cheaper tnt recipe
    Edit: Also with that request to disable wrench recipes, would it also be possible to include some way to replace those wrenches in recipes if the option to disable wrenches is enabled?