[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Just click in the top left corner of the block.

Because I am such a legend in paint, i drew you this super awesome diagram that should explain everything!

http://imgur.com/Qp4imBO

Yeah, but it works with Squares and not with triangles or circles.

:Teleporter: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: :Teleporter:
    :Copper Ore: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tin Ore:
    :Copper Ore: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tin Ore:
    :Teleporter: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Teleporter:

:Teleporter: = Backwards
    :Tesla Coil: = Dismantle if possible (even works with some vanilla Blocks)
    :Copper Ore: = left
    :Uranium Ore: = top
    :Tin Ore: = right
    :Advanced Machine: = bottom

• I assume squares because of the pixels? so mc can give u the pixel coords? btw hows that function called? could be usefull for future use..

• I do quite a bit of work on Soartex Fanver, a texture pack that supported Gregtech in 1.4.7. To convert Soartex to 1.5, I write configuration files for an unstitcher that splits the textures. Using this method, multiple texture packs can reuse my work or the work of anyone else who contributes. The big problem I've been running into, is many mods have massive texture file name changes in the weeks after the initial conversion, forcing me to redo my work or the work of other people to maintain compatibility. Recently a contributor ("Idiot" is his alias- I'm not calling him an idiot, but this is a lot of work) started working on the configs for Gregtech texture conversion.

So... will the file names be changing going forward? Most of the file names in Gregtech are numbered, which leads me to think they are temporary...

• OK, trying to understand metadata and give cracked stone, mossy stone, and chiseled stone bricks recipes
    This is a general question and anybody who has viable input please help

My question is does the metadata come first or last?
    would the first one give 4 of 98:1 (mossy stone brick) or would they all give 1,2,3 respectively of a block that doesn't exist?

• I do quite a bit of work on Soartex Fanver, a texture pack that supported Gregtech in 1.4.7. To convert Soartex to 1.5, I write configuration files for an unstitcher that splits the textures. Using this method, multiple texture packs can reuse my work or the work of anyone else who contributes. The big problem I've been running into, is many mods have massive texture file name changes in the weeks after the initial conversion, forcing me to redo my work or the work of other people to maintain compatibility. Recently a contributor ("Idiot" is his alias- I'm not calling him an idiot, but this is a lot of work) started working on the configs for Gregtech texture conversion.

So... will the file names be changing going forward? Most of the file names in Gregtech are numbered, which leads me to think they are temporary...

The Numbers wont change. It was just too easy to leave it as Numbers for the Items.

look into the Itemstack and you will find out that you did it right.

• Just updated from GregTech to 3.05g to 3.07c and I just lost all my assembly machines that were on LV power. Not sure if anyone else had the same experience or not but thought to report it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The Numbers wont change. It was just too easy to leave it as Numbers for the Items.

look into the Itemstack and you will find out that you did it right.

yay! :D
    also if you're feeling depressed and want some free comedy sign up for an account at this site: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/
    I guarantee after reading a few rage threads about you and your mod you will lol
    for some extra lulz I am implementing a block called the greg block :D
    1 dragon egg matter (cook dragon egg in furnace) around 8 nether star matter (cook it in furnace) = 1 greg block
    Greg block has different sided textures, one side being the yellow G on a blue background, another being the blue G on black background and finally another being greg's face
    putting one gregblock in a crafting table=1 tiny pile of dirt dust
    4 tiny piles = 1 regular pile which can be smelted into 1 dirt :D

• Holy crap...
    Just looked at the config file for GT
    Why do people whine so much when it's so configurable? Maybe people can't read?

The part about reading your link's contents yes
    Other parts no
    Spwn may be though :P
    Also spwn how's the wiki coming along? Haven't had much time to really check it out that much

If you know how to fix it so i can have coal back from coal blocks feel free to elaborate, what greg told me to do , didnt work

• The wiki is slowy going...
    About the config, i was mentioning FTB users that hates greg.

I never needed to config GT out of default.

ah well, i just hate not being able to storage block stuff and get it back, dont really wanna code my coal block back into the game unless i have to