[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Oh ok, and it is still Mandatory?

Where can we find these oh mighty beta versions + changelog?

No, it was and never will be mandratory :D . That's a quite common stereotype. The problem is, everyone is afraid of the cops and the guys with the blue lights. If you have no videoproofs, they will be always right. That's just a kind of selfdefense in RUssia.

Anyone knows, why the apiarists database is not updating itself? Never found anything...

• It will most likely be fixed (if it is a bug) when the server updates again.

You said that 4 updates ago :(

• It will most likely be fixed (if it is a bug) when the server updates again.

Also, Cub, when you get back Teleport bubba out of the PVP world, he got stuck in there since there is no portal back yet

• Protip, MFR updates more often than GT (If you use the beta's)
    If something is broken, its probably fixed by the time I finish typing this sentence

It's hilarious how often it updates (not a bad thing). I check to see if there is a new version, reload the page and there will be a new build in progress.

• catch (Throwable e) {
    System.err.println("Encountered Exception while ticking TileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!");
    e.printStackTrace(GT_Log.err);

}

• Is there a version of greg tech for 1.5.1? I've been using the Aether II and Industrial Craft without greg tech is like cookies without milk to me :(

Thanks for your help!

• Is it ok?

Well, the russian Language might be a Bug. I will see why it still lets you enchant electric tools.

catch (Throwable e) {
    System.err.println("Encountered Exception while ticking TileEntity, the Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!");
    e.printStackTrace(GT_Log.err);

}

And why exactly do you paste a small piece of Code from BaseMetaTileEntity.class without any additional Information?

• So what? Can't you macerate the crushed Obsidian to Obsidian Dust? That is a Feature. Especially since Obsidian is one of the "almost indestructible" kind in vanilla.

Nope, the only way to do that is in a rock crusher according to NEI on CubCraft.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Well, the russian Language might be a Bug. I will see why it still lets you enchant electric tools.

All electric tools can be enchanted via the anvil, TC tools and MMMPS are the only things that i couldn't enchant.

Talking about enchants, immibis, your combiner doesnt let us to put thorns in every armor piece, like the anvil does.

• All electric tools can be enchanted via the anvil, TC tools and MMMPS are the only things that i couldn't enchant.

Disappointing, IC2... Item.isBookEnchantable has been there for a while (well, since enchanted books were added in 1.4.something)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Disappointing, IC2... Item.isBookEnchantable has been there for a while (well, since enchanted books were added in 1.4.something)

Well, it wasn't there in 1.4.5, when I looked for disabling it. So I just disabled Anvil Repairing and it still worked...

• I'm currently using Rednet cable connected to a computer to power Buildcraft's combustion engines when my main energy cube can store energy and my buffering energy cube is empty. What precisely about it is not working?

• For some reason, I have tried to install the NoLightUpdateLag .zip file in both the FTB mods, and instmods folders, and it doesn't seem to work, nor show up in the mods list. Either I'm being completely ignorant, or I have to install the .class manually into the minecraft.jar, which last time I checked screwed everything up. Or I installed it correctly and I still get the epic Lagspikesofdeath.
    EDIT:It's in the FTB instmods folder, showing up in the launcher, but I think it might be a different issue entirely, which inevitably has to do with Macs... :(

• For some reason, I have tried to install the NoLightUpdateLag .zip file in both the FTB mods, and instmods folders, and it doesn't seem to work, nor show up in the mods list. Either I'm being completely ignorant, or I have to install the .class manually into the minecraft.jar, which last time I checked screwed everything up. Or I installed it correctly and I still get the epic Lagspikesofdeath.
    EDIT:It's in the FTB instmods folder, showing up in the launcher, but I think it might be a different issue entirely, which inevitably has to do with Macs... :(

The NoLightUpdateLag is a base file modification, like forge. You have to edit the files to be injected into the minecraft.jar using the launcher. (or manually insert it after everything, and add it to instmods folder. Instmods folder seems to be just a backup for the jar mods)

MultiMC does something very similar. (when you click edit mods it shows up three tabs : Minecraft.jar , Coremods Folder, Mods folder)

• I'm currently using Rednet cable connected to a computer to power Buildcraft's combustion engines when my main energy cube can store energy and my buffering energy cube is empty. What precisely about it is not working?

Not doing its job at all, ie, not getting a redstone signal and transmitting it.
    And cub, I TOLD YOU LIKE A BILLION TIMES!!!!! ARRR

• Is there a good way to balance specific numbers of items for recipes, using the GregTech automation machines? For example, I have a production chain that spits out compressed air as a byproduct and I'd like to reserve 3 compressed air for every 2 sodium sulfide I have stored in order to make sodium persulfate, while emptying any excess compressed air. How can I balance items in specific ratios? I can just do it with a turtle, but I'd rather not.

Thanks