[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Quick suggestion:

Vacuum Drill:
    Crafted with a drill, diamond drill, or advanced diamond drill (if you have gravisuite installed) and a vacuum module.
    It takes extra power per block mined, but it sucks the block directly into your inventory. This is great for people who build up in the sky, I am always flying off my own building to get a block that I couldn't catch in time.

• Quick suggestion:

Vacuum Drill:
    Crafted with a drill, diamond drill, or advanced diamond drill (if you have gravisuite installed) and a vacuum module.
    It takes extra power per block mined, but it sucks the block directly into your inventory. This is great for people who build up in the sky, I am always flying off my own building to get a block that I couldn't catch in time.

modular power suits magnet? nei magnet mode? D:

• Quick suggestion:

Vacuum Drill:

I kind of suggested that years Ago, to Vanilla IC² ^^. But that's a good Idea. You know, for Sheldonite Science. And for Lava Lakes.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And 4th pic becouse of letters limit:

hmm i have to tune it becouse animation is not looping

EDIT: But if you set fast frames it looks fine

• Here is mine (Downgraded to Six Rotor, much easier to animate):

(First Frame, this is when its still)

Also, if you are going to use Steam in reactors and stuff, can you make it so that instead of Water we can use Pressurised CO2, since its much much much more efficient? :3

• Hyperspeed

fast
    slow

It's OK, but Sirus' is probably better :(

Images

• 48x48_TurbineAnim4.png
    • 48x48_TurbineAnim3.png
    • 48x48_TurbineAnim2.png
    • 48x48_TurbineAnim1.png
  • NO. You just need to repair the Turbines sometimes. But you don't need to sacrifice precious Steel for that (unless you forget maintenance and the Machine blows up after about a RL week).

cpw? Is that you?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I like matix' rotor the best. I also like crzycrafter's hyperspeed one. Sirus' one is too "stuttering".

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I like matix' rotor the best. I also like crzycrafter's hyperspeed one. Sirus' one is too "stuttering".

:(
    To be fair Matrix's is just a Colour change and All animations look good hyperspeed

• Even his slow(er) one looks good though, I also like it best out of the presented options.

Sorry Sirus, can't win em all... but we still like you :p

• Finally, I've been having a problem with the Inventory Manager and Distillation Towers. I can't get the manager to transfer both Oil Cells and Empty Cells into the tower. If I remember correctly, Empty Cells are not transferred if there are Oil Cells in the tower inventory even if the manager's rules are set up to properly transfer to the top and bottom sides of the tower block. It's hard to be sure whether this a bug or I'm just doing something wrong.

Edit: moved the rest to the suggestion thread.