[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Did you know that you can no longer automate IC²-Watermills? And you can easyly guess that I will not add a Water consuming Generator (Water consuming in the sence of Water = Profit, not in the sence of Cooking Water to Steam to make Energy of that)

Then add "real" multiblock geothermals, pump water and lava in, output steam which can be further consumed in steam turbines (yours).
    Lava is cooled down to obsidian (byproduct).

*real geothermals instead would require a bigger infrastructure, like pumping water in/out of bedrock (aka earth's inner crust).

Since RL water generators are dependant on gravitational energy stored on water molecules, from sun, aka rain, i will develop an idea for it, it may or may not be codeable although.
    No need to get infinite water mod too.

• Another idea would be :
    Water =\= Rain Water

Rain water is collected via huge multiblock structures (the more blocks facing the sky, more it collects), stored into it (depending on how deep and large the structure is), then released to water turbines right adjacent to it, producing enormous amounts of energy (to compensate the HUGE structure it may require). I'm going to develop my idea further and post it in the suggestion section.

Then add "real" multiblock geothermals, pump water and lava in, output steam which can be further consumed in steam turbines (yours).
    Lava is cooled down to obsidian (byproduct).

Agreed. I suggested those already though ^^
    (but it wasn't time it seems)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Will the Multiblocks be allowed to have Covers placed on them or will i need to use a Machine Box to pump water into it?

• Will the Multiblocks be allowed to have Covers placed on them or will i need to use a Machine Box to pump water into it?

You can put Covers on the Hatches without Problems. Do you really think I would remove Cover Support for Automation when the Machine is consuming tons of Materials in a short period of time?

• How to made gregtech compressor\macerator\extractor?
    They require "Machine Box", "Machine Frame" or "Aluminium Machine Hull". Machine Box require "Aluminium Machine Hull" or "Machine Frame". "Machine Frame" from ThermalExpansion, so without TE i can craft required devices only using "Aluminium Machine Hull". But i can get aluminium only with Industrial Blast Furnace, that require "Steel Machine Hull" (require Blast Furnace), "Titanium Machine Hull" (require Blast Furnace) or "Advanced Machine Block" (require Compressor to craft "Carbon Plate"). So i can't craft anything without Railcraft or visiting villages.

• How to made gregtech compressor\macerator\extractor?
    They require "Machine Box", "Machine Frame" or "Aluminium Machine Hull". Machine Box require "Aluminium Machine Hull" or "Machine Frame". "Machine Frame" from ThermalExpansion, so without TE i can craft required devices only using "Aluminium Machine Hull". But i can get aluminium only with Industrial Blast Furnace, that require "Steel Machine Hull" (require Blast Furnace), "Titanium Machine Hull" (require Blast Furnace) or "Advanced Machine Block" (require Compressor to craft "Carbon Plate").

You are supposed to be allowed to use IC² Machine Block (8 refined iron ingots).

• Something is wrong, you are supposed to be allowed to use it.
    Probably when greg was messing around with recipes (when making some stuff to be crafted only with plates), automatic machine recipes got screwed.
    Although you can workaround this temporarily by aquiring steel from villages/dungeons.

• Redstone control covers.

No, that would make it respond to redstone, not output a redstone signal. What he needs is Redstone Energy Meter cover, which by default outputs redstone when it is full.

• No, that would make it respond to redstone, not output a redstone signal. What he needs is Redstone Energy Meter cover, which by default outputs redstone when it is full.

I meant all redstone machine controlling covers in general, not a specific one. You are right anyway.

• A member of the server I play on attempted to place an assembling machine, only to have the server immediately crash. It restarted almost instantly, which is very unusual - it usually takes around a minute for this one. When he logged back in, all his GregTech machines began loading....the assembling machine never did. He wrenched it (a shift + right-click rather than a normal right click) with a GraviTool from the GraviSuite addon, and "legitly acquired" the block. Upon placement, it wouldn't turn into an assembling machine, and he could wrench the glitch block again.
    Neither of us have been able to replicate this with other machines (or another assembling machine). Shift + right-clicked loading machines and all. I'd assume it has to do with the server randomly restarting - but according to the admin, RAM and CPU usage weren't high at all. It restarted as soon as the block was placed. As far as I know, it wasn't because of the wrenching.

This was on a Feed The Beast Ultimate v1.1.2 modpack.

A few screenshots (sorry about the high FOV)

• You got two problems :
    1 : "If you got this block from a wrench, which is NOT directly belonging to IC2... report it to that mod NOT GregTech" (this means you have to report the bug to gravisuit).
    2 : You are using an ancient version of GregTech. Currently there is a new Wrenching API implemented by greg.

• After updating to the latest version of GregTech, my Plate Bending Machine and Assembling Machine seem to be bugged. (I had already placed them before updating). Their textures resemble the universal machine block that the GregTech machines are based on, that we would see for a few seconds when a chunk containing some machines was loaded. Upon right-clicking the machine, it opens the GUI, but the inventory of the machine and the player inventory are both empty.
    Also, I am afraid of losing the machines, as I can't seem to find how to change wrench mode (M+shift doesn't work anymore?), maybe that is another bug.
    Screenshot of the machines; plate bending machine is being accessed, Assembling Machine is visible just above the GUI and looks identical to the plate bending machine:

EDIT: Seems that they are fixed now after restarting my client a few times with testing and etc. All is well.

• I would like to know the reason you are making it nearly imposable to play Forestry with your mod installed? 4 ingots (3 copper, 1 tin) = 1 bronze it take a minimum of 8 to do anything in forestry.

• I would like to know the reason you are making it nearly imposable to play Forestry with your mod installed? 4 ingots (3 copper, 1 tin) = 1 bronze it take a minimum of 8 to do anything in forestry.

Update your GT and all your other mods which contains bronze, there were some versions which had that bug.
    3 copper + 1 tin = 2 bronze

If the recipe output 4 tin like normal, people could potentially use that as a way to duplicate copper/tin. In IC2, 3 copper/1 tin yields 2 bronze, and in forestry, it yields 4, so grinding forestry bronze into dust and centrifuging 2 dust would then give you 3 copper and 1 tin., leaving you with enough dust to make 4 bronze, plus the 2 from before.
    I think it would make more sense if Greg simply made IC2 bronze dust mixing yield 4 instead of the normal 2, to be up to par with the other alloying recipes.

EDIT: See above post.